Previously on “Lost”
《迷失》前情提要
I’m here to tell you
我来是要告诉你
Let you come alone.
那岛不可能 只让你一个人回去
All of you have to go back.
你们所有人都要回去
Is that what this is about?
你来就说这个吗
This is insane. You guys are crazy.
太离谱了 你们全疯了
Kate Jack, don’t!
Kate Jack 别说了
Sayid, where are you going? I don’t want any part of this.
Sayid 你要去哪儿 我再也不想跟你们掺和了
It’s Jin!
Jin还在上面
How do you know he’s alive?! There’s someone…
你怎么知道他没死 有人知道
Someone here in Los Angeles.
那人就在洛杉矶
Someone? who?
什么人 是谁
The same person that’s gonna show us
准备告诉我们
How to get back to the island.
如何回到岛上的那个人
Help!
救命
Anyone!
有人吗
Help!
救命
Help, jack!
救命 Jack
Help! anyone!
救命 有人吗
Help!
救命
Help!
救救我
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
It’s okay. You’re okay. Relax. Aah! Oh, god!
没事的 天啊
Oh, god!
我的天啊
Okay.
好吧
Oh, my god! We can stand.
天啊 我们能站起来了
What?
什么
Oh, my god.
上帝啊
It really happened.
真的发生了
Kate, can you hear me?
Kate 你能听见我说话吗
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Are we…
我们这是…
Yeah.
对
We’re back.
我们回来了
What happened?
发生什么了
46 Hours Earlier
46小时前
I thought I said all of them.
我记得我说的是一个都不能少
This is all I could get on short notice.
这么短时间 只能找到这么多人
Guess it’ll have to do for now.
我看现在就得开始了
All right. Let’s get started.
好吧 咱们开始吧
Shall we?
准备好了吗
What is this place?
这是什么地方
The dharma initiative called it the lamp post.
达摩组织管这里叫灯塔站
This is how they found the island.
他们就是从这里找到的小岛
Did you know about this place?
你知道这个地方吗
No.
不知道
No, I didn’t.
我不知道
Is he telling the truth?
他说的是真话吗
Probably not.
很可能是说谎
Here we go.
开始吧
All right.
好吧
I apologize if this is confusing, but…
如果这让你们不知所措 我很抱歉 但是
Let’s pay attention, yes?
让我们集中精神 好吗
The room we’re standing in was constructed years ago
我们现在所处的房♥间 建造于多年之前
Over a unique pocket of electromagnetic energy.
有无可匹敌的大量磁能量经过这里
That energy connects to similar pockets all over the world.
这些磁场与全世界其它类似的磁场相连接
The people who built this room, however,
然而建造这所房♥间的人
Were only interested in one. The island.
只对一件事感兴趣 是那个岛吧
Yes. the island.
对 就是那个岛
They’d gathered proof that it existed.
他们搜集的证据都证明了此岛的存在
They knew it was out there somewhere,
他们确定它就在某地
But they just couldn’t find it.
但就是找不到具体地点
Then a very clever fellow built this pendulum
后来有位很聪明的家伙建造了这个钟摆
On the theoretical notion that they should stop looking
他的理论是 人们应该
For where the island was supposed to be
停止揣测小岛可能在哪里
And start looking for where it was going to be.
而转向研究它要去哪里
What do you mean, “where it was going to be”?
你说的”去哪里”是什么意思
Well, this fellow presumed, and correctly,
这个人的假设是正确的
That the island was always moving.
已经证明 这个岛在移♥动♥
Why do you think you were never rescued?
要不怎么人们老也搜救不到你们
Now while the movements of the island seem random,
虽然这个岛的移♥动♥ 看似随机
This man and his team
但是这人和他的研究组
created a series of equations
还是创制出了一个方程组
Which tell us,
这个方程组准确度极高
With a high degree of probability,
它能预言
In time.
该岛会在哪个时刻 运动到 哪个地点
Windows, as it were,
如果说它是扇窗户
That while open, provide a route back.
那么当它开着的时候 人们就能出去再回来
These windows don’t stay open for very long.
很可惜 这扇窗户开不了太长时间
In 36 hours.
你们的窗户 36小时之后就关上了
Um, I’m sorry. excuse me.
不好意思 打断一下
Am I really hearing this?
我怎么听不明白
That’s what this is about?
这说的都是什么啊
You’re all going back to the island willingly?
你们愿意回到小岛上吗 自愿的吗
Yes. why are you here, desmond?
是的 Desmond 你来这儿干吗
I came here to deliver a message.
我是来传口信儿的
Sent me here.
你儿子Daniel Faraday 让我来的
He wanted me to tell you
他想让我告诉你
That he and all the people on the island need your help.
他和岛上所有的人 都需要你的帮助
He said that only you could help them.
他说 只有你才能帮他们
He didn’t say Jack. He didn’t say Sun. He didn’t say Ben.
他说的不是Jack 不是Sun 不是Ben
He said you. But I am helping, dear.
他只说了你 但是我正在帮忙 亲爱的
Consider the message delivered.
口信儿传完了
I’m sorry to have to tell you this, desmond,
很遗憾地告诉你 Desmond
But the island isn’t done with you yet.
你跟这个岛的事儿 还没了断呢
This woman cost me four years of my life–
这个女人浪费我人生中4年的时间
Four years that I’ll never get back because you told me
一去不复返的4年啊 就因为你跟我说
That I was supposed to go to the island!
说我应该回到那个岛上去
That it was my bloody purpose!
说那才是我该死归宿
You listen to me, brother, and you listen carefully.
你听好了 老兄 你仔仔细细听好了
These people– they’re just usin’ us.
这些人 他们不过是在利用咱们
And we are just the pieces.
他们跟咱们玩猫腻 而我们只是筹码
Whatever she tells you to do…
无论她让你干什么
Ignore it.
当她放屁
You say the island’s not done with me?
你是不是说那岛跟我还没完了
Well, I’m done with the island.
我告诉你 我跟这岛彻底玩完
The binder in your hands
你手里这个文件夹
Shows all the air routes that fly over the coordinates
所有的航线都飞过一些坐标
Where I believe the island will be
我相信那个岛 就在那些坐标上
In little more than a day from now.
从现在开始 有一天多的时间
There’s a commercial airliner flying from l.a. to Guam.
有一班商务机从洛杉矶飞往关岛
It’s going to go right through your window.
它将飞过你们的窗户
Ajira Airways, flight 3-1-6.
Ajira航♥空♥公♥司♥的3-1-6航♥班♥
Is you have any hope of the island bringing you back,
如果希望小岛把你们带回去
It must be that plane.
那就一定要坐这趟航♥班♥
You all need to be on it.
你们所有人都要上飞机
It must be that flight.
一定是这班才可以
Want to return,
如果你们 想要返回的话
You need to recreate as best you can
你们必须尽量重现
The circumstances
与首次前往时
That brought you there in the first place
相同的环境
That means as many of the same people
也就是说 当初谁跟你一块儿回来
As you are able to bring with you.
谁就跟你一块儿回去
And what if we can’t get anyone else to come with us?
如果我们没办法说服其他人怎么办
What if we’re it?
如果只有这几个呢
Unpredictable.
我只能告诉你 结果… 难以预测
So that’s it?
就这样吗
We just get on that flight,
我们只要登上那班飞机
And we just hope that it works?
然后祈祷那样行得通