I don’t understand.
我不明白
Daniel.
Daniel.
I…I think that man was you.
我…我想那个人就是你
You’re going down there?
你准备下去?
What exactly are you hoping to find?
你到底想找到些什么?
A way off the island.
找到离开小岛的办法
You expecting a subway?
不会是指望有地铁吧?
Good-bye, James.
再见了 James
Juliet Miles
Juliet Miles
I’ll see you when I get back.
回见了
No. stop.
不 等等
You don’t bring sun back.
别带Sun回来
No, I have to bring them all back.
不行 我得带所有人回来
That’s…that’s how it works.
因为必须这么做
How you know?
你怎么知道?
I-i…I just know.
我…我就是知道
I will cut this. no. you do that, you’ll kill every one of us.
我会割断这个 别 这样我们都会死
This island is bad. you don’t bring sun back. you promise.
这小岛不好 别带Sun回来 你发誓
You promise you don’t bring my baby!
发誓你不会带我孩子来!
All right. all right. you have my word.
好的 好的 我答应你
Promise, John.
John 你要发誓
I promise.
我发誓
I won’t go to sun, Jin, but she might find me.
我不去找Sun 但她可能会找到我
If she does, what do I tell her?
如果她找到我 我怎么说?
You tell her I’m dead.
你告诉她 我死了
You say I wash up.
你说我淹死了
You burry me.
是你埋的我
Proof.
证据
I’ll be back as soon as I can.
我会尽快回来
You sure you don’t want us to lower you down?
你确定不要我们放你下去?
Where would be the fun in that?
这样的话 就不好玩啦
John.
John.
If whatever you’re attempting to do actually works,
如果你做的这些 管用了的话
Thank you.
谢谢你了
You’re welcome.
不客气
What?!
不会吧?!
John! damn it, hold on!
John 妈的 撑住!
I think you can let go of that now.
我想你可以放下手里的东西了
No.
不行
No! no! James, stop.
不 不 James 算了
No! no! James, stop
不 不 James 算了
Come on and help me!
快点来帮我
James.
We can’t help him.
我们帮不了他
hold on. hold on.
撑着 撑着
Stay. sta…stay with me.
撑下去
just stay, okay?
就这样待着 好吗?
You’re gonna be fine. everything’s gonna be okay.
你会没事的 一切都会没事的
I’ve got a plan.
我有个计划
I’ve got a plan.
我有个计划
When we were back at the hatch, I talked to Desmond.
当我们回到那个舱门时 我告诉Desmond
I told him to find my mother.
让他去找我妈妈
She can help us, Charlotte.
她能帮助我们的 Charlotte
She will help us.
她会帮助我们的
How can your mother help us?
你妈妈怎么帮我们?
She can. she…
她能 她…
Hey, hey. listen, listen. yeah?
听着 听着 嗯?
What?
什么?
I’m not allowed to have chocolate before dinner.
他们不准我饭前吃巧克力的
Charlotte.
Charlotte?
Charlotte.
Charlotte?
Charlotte.
Charlotte.
No.

James!
James!
Can you hear me?!
能听到我说话吗?!
Can anyone hear me?!
有人听到我说话吗?!
Who’s there?
谁在那?
Hello, John.
你好啊 John
You?
是你?
What are you doing down here?
你到下面来干嘛?
I’m here to help you the rest of the way.
我来助你一臂之力
I don’t…I don’t understand.
我不…我不懂
You came to see me in the cabin.
上次你来小屋来我时
You asked me how to save the island,
问我该如何救这个小岛
And I told you you had to move it.
我告诉你应该移♥动♥它
I said that you had to move it, John.
我说是你来移♥动♥它 John
But ben said he knew how to do it.
可是Ben说他知道如何移♥动♥
He told me that I had to stay here and lead his people.
他说我应该待在这里 领导他的人
And since when did listening to him
从什么时候开始
Get you anywhere worth a damn?
你听信他的谗言了?
The good news…
不过好消息是…
Is that you’re here now.
现在你来这里了
Are you ready to go?
你准备好出发了吗?
I-i d…i don’t know…
我…我不知道…
what to do once I get there.
我到了那里之后 该怎么做
There’s a woman living in los angeles.
有个住在洛杉矶的女人
And once you get all of your friends together…
等你朋友都聚齐之后…
And it must be all of them, everyone who left.
一定要聚齐所有离开的人
And once you’ve persuaded them to join you…
一旦你说服他们加入你之后…
This woman will tell you exactly how to come back.
这个女人会告诉你如何回来
Who…who is she?
谁…她是谁?
Her name is eloise hawking.
她叫Eloise Hawking
What if can only convince some of them to come back?
如果我只能说服部分人回来呢?
I believe in you, John.
John 我相信你能的
You can do this.
你能做到的
Richard said I was going to die.
Richard说我要去死
Well, I suppose that’s…
我想这就是…
That’s why they call it sacrifice.
为什么他们称之为牺牲
All right.
好吧
Okay. oh, yeah, I’m ready.
好 好了 我准备好了
Good.
很好
Now…
现在…
On the other side of this column here
在隧♥道♥另一头
Is a wheel that slipped off its axis.
有个从轴上松脱的转轮
And all you have to do is give it a little push.
你要做的就是稍微推它一下
Could…could you help me up?
你…你能帮我一把吗?
No.
不能
Sorry, I can’t.
对不起 我不能
Good luck, John.
祝你好运 John
Say hello to my son.
和我儿子打个招呼
Who’s your son?
谁是你儿子?
May i?
可以吗?
Take it.
拿着
How do you have this?
你怎么有这个的?
John gave it to me. you said John never came to see you.
John给我的 你说John从没找过你
That’s true, jack. I went to see him.
没错 Jack 是我去找的他
Jin gave it to him before he left the island.
在他离开岛之前 Jin给他的
Why didn’t locke tell me himself?
为什么Locke不亲自给我?
I don’t know. maybe he never had a chance before he died.
我不知道 可能在他死前 一直没机会告诉你吧
I’m sorry I had to bring you here
对不起 在我给这个你之前
Before I gave it to you, sun.
我必须带你来这 Sun
But all those people back on the island, Jin included,
可是留在岛上的人 包括Jin
Need our help.
都需要我们的帮助
There is a woman in this church,
这座教堂里有个女人
And she can tell us how to get back to your husband.
她能告诉我们 如何带回你的丈夫
But we’re running out of time, sun,
可是我们时间不多了 Sun
I need you to decide right now.
你必须马上做出决定
Will you come with me?
你会跟我一起去吗?
Yes.

What are you doin’ here?
你们来这干嘛?
I assume the same thing you are.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!