30 minutes, sun.
Sun 只要30分钟
We can be there in 30 minutes.
30分钟我们就能到那
And you’ll have proof…proof that he’s alive.
我就能证明…证明他活着
Or you can shoot me and never know.
不然你就杀了我 永远都不知道他是死是活
Let’s go.
走吧
How far?
还有多远?
It’s just over the next ridge.
过下座桥就到了
How you will leave the island? I’m not sure yet.
你打算如何离开那岛? 我还不知道
I go with you. no, no. it doesn’t work like that.
我和你一起去 不不 不能这样
It’s a 1man job. why?
只要一个人就行了 为什么?
I don’t know why, Jin. it just is.
我不知道为什么 Jin 但必须这样
But I promise I’ll bring sun back.
我保证我会带Sun回来的
You okay?
你没事吧?
You wanna take a break?
要休息一会吗?
let’s just get there.
还是快点去吧
Yeah.
好的
So, uh…
那个…
You speak any other languages?
你还会讲其它语言吗?
Just klingon.
只会讲克林贡语
Dan, is this gonna work?
Dan 这行得通吗?
It…it does make empirical sense
从经验来讲应该可以
That if this started at the orchid,
如果一切是从兰花站开始
Then that’s where it’s gonna stop.
那么也就应该可以结束这一切
But as far as bringing back people who left
但是至于把离开的人带回来
In order to stop these temporal shifts,
为了停止这些暂时错乱
That’s where we leave science behind.
那就没任何科学依据了
You okay?
你没事吧?
Oh, no!
不是吧
Come on!
搞什么
Charlotte!
Charlotte!
Charlotte Juliet
Charlotte Juliet
Huh? you have a little…
怎么? 你也有点…
You, too.
你也是
Charlotte!
Charlotte!
Can you hear me? Charlotte?
能听到我说话吗? Charlotte?
Can you hear me?
能听到吗?
Charlotte? char…
Charlotte? char…
What’d she say?
她说什么?
Don’t let them bring her back,
别让他们带她回来
No matter what.
不管怎样
Don’t let them bring her back.
别让他们带她回来
This place is death.
这是个死亡之岛
You said we’d be there in 30 minutes.
你说30分钟就到了
I didn’t account for traffic.
我没算交通堵塞时间
Sun, I’m sorry.
Sun 对不起
Sorry for what?
对不起什么?
For leaving Jin behind.
扔下Jin不管
When we landed that chopper on the boat…
我们将直升机降落在船上的时候…
Everything was just happening so fast.
一切都发生的太快
I knew he was down below, but i…
我知道他在下面 但我…
Should’ve waited for him.
我应该等他的
Why are you telling me this now, jack?
Jack 你干嘛和我说这些?
Are you going to ask me not to kill ben
你是要问我是否会杀了Ben
If he’s lying about my husband?
如果他骗了我?
After what he just did to Kate, if you don’t do it, sun, I will.
他这样对Kate 就算你不杀他 我也会
What are you doing?!
你干嘛?!
What I’m doing is helping you.
我是在帮助你们
And if you had any idea what I’ve had to do
如果你们知道我做的一切都是为了
To keep you safe, to keep your friends safe,
让你们安全 让你们的朋友们安全
You’d never stop thanking me.
你们都不知道该如何感谢我
You wanna shoot me? then shoot me!
你想开枪吗 那就开吧
But let’s get on with it.
但我们最好还是快去
What’s it gonna be?
怎么样?
Drive.
开车
Why can’t daddy come with us?
为什么爸爸不跟我们一起
Charlotte, can you hear me?
Charlotte 能听见我说话吗
You know what my mum would say
你知道我妈妈会说什么吗
About me marrying an american?
关于我要嫁给美国人
Yeah, I know more about ancient carthage than hannibal himself.
我比Hannibal知道古代Carthage更多
What the hell is she talking about?
她到底在说什么
Have no idea.
不知道
Let’s go. we have to keep moving.
我们走 得继续赶路
All right, somebody help me with Charlotte.
好吧 谁和我帮Charlotte
We’re gonna have to carry her, no. she’s gonna hold us up.
我们得带着她 不 她会成为我们的负担
We…we can’t just leave her. the flashes are getting closer together.
我们不能扔下她 闪光越来越频繁了
Maybe when your nose starts bleeding,
或许你流鼻血的时候
You’ll realize we gotta get out of dodge now.
你会觉得我们应该放下负担
We’ll come back for her just as soon as we can. no. no way.
等有机会再回来找她 不 不行
We’re not gonna leave her behind.
我们不能扔下她
Let them go without me, daniel.
Daniel 让他们走吧
No, Charlotte. no. I’m not gonna leave you behind.
不 Charlotte 我不会扔下你的
the hell?!
怎么回事?!
We have to move now! he’s right. go.
我们得马上走 他是对的 走吧
Charlotte…just…no, just go!
Charlotte 快走
Charlotte…
Charlotte…
Ohh! oh, turn it up.
快开电视
I love Geronimo Jackson.
我喜欢Geronimo Jackson
We’re running out of time, Dan.
Dan 没时间了
Go.
走吧
I’m gonna stay with her.
我会留下来陪着她
Let me ask you something, John.
John 我来问你
If we don’t even know when the hell we are.
如果我们不知道我们到底在什么时代
What happens if the orchid ain’t around anymore?
如果兰花站不在了该怎么办
Look for the well.
去找那口井
You’ll find it at the well.
你会在井那找到的
Yeah, we’ll be sure and do that.
好的 我们肯定会照做的
Let’s go.
我们走
We’re here.
我们到了
Thank god. what are the odds
谢天谢地 太好了
That we would end up in the same time as this thing?
它还在这里
You just had to say somethin’.
你还真是乌鸦嘴
How the hell did Charlotte know this was here?
Charlotte咋会知道这里有口井的?
Daniel? yes?
Daniel 怎么了
I’ve been here before.
我以前来过这
You’ve been…you’ve been here before?
你以前来过这?
I grew up here, on the island.
我在岛上长大
Mm, there was this thing…
有这么一个组织…
The Dharma initiative.
达摩组织
And then I moved away with my mum.
后来我跟我妈妈离开了
Just my mom,
只跟我妈妈
And I never saw my dad again.
我再也没见过我爸爸
And then when I got back to england,
我回到英国的时候
W-when I would ask my mum about this place, yeah?
向我妈妈问起这地方的时候
But she would say that it wasn’t real and that I’d made it up.
她说这不是真的 都是我编出来的
That’s why…I became an anthropologist…
那就是为什么我成了一位人类学家…
To find this island again.
为了再找到这座岛
It’s what I’ve been searching for my whole life.
我一生都在找这座岛
Charlotte…
Charlotte…
Why are you telling me this?
为什么你要告诉我这些
Because I remember something now.
因为我现在想起一些事情
When I was little…
我小的时候…
Living here,
住在这里
There was this man…
有这么个人…
A crazy man…he really scared me.
一个疯子…他真的把我吓到了
And he told me that I had to leave the island…
他告诉我 我必须要离开这座岛…
And never, ever come back.
再也不能回来
He told me
他跟我说
That if I came b-back,
如果我回来的话
I would die.
我就会死
Charlotte…
Charlotte…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!