Whatever it is, we better stay clear of it.
不管是什么 离它远点
Beach is this way.
海滩在这边
Now you wanna take the scenic route?
你想绕道观光吗
John…
John
Do you know when we are?
你知道我们在什么时间吗
We need to keep moving.
我们得继续前进
Hey. how’s your headache?
你的头还疼吗
Better.
好些了
Nothing like sore feet to take your mind off your head, eh?
脚都走酸了 哪里顾得上头疼
Well, don’t worry.
别担心
Once we get to the beach, we’re gonna take the zodiac
到了海边 我们就能坐上Zodiac
Around the other side of the island and rest.
去岛的另一边休息
You’re sweet, but you don’t need to baby me. I’m fine.
你真好 不过不用哄我 我没事
You okay?
没事吧
I’m peachy.
我很好
Now what?
又怎么了
Nobody move.
大家都别动
James! I got this.
James 我会小心
It knows I don’t want it, and I was gonna give it away.
它知道我不想要它 会把它送走
Babies know that stuff.
婴儿都懂的
Okay, no, no, hang on. listen, listen.
好吧 坚持住 听着
Do you want this baby?
你想要这孩子吗
Do you want it to be safe and healthy?
你希望它安全健康吗
You’re not alone in this.
你不是一个人
We are all here for you. this baby is all of ours.
我们都关心你 这是我们大家的孩子
But I need you to push.
我要你用力
Okay?
好吗
One, two, three…
一 二 三
Push! push!
用力 用力
Come on, claire! push!
加油 Claire 用力
Aah! okay! he’s coming!
好极了 要出来了
Push! push! push! push!
用力 使劲
Push! push! push! push!
使劲 再用力
James?
James
What happened?
怎么回事
Did you see something out here, james?
你看到什么了吗 James
Don’t matter.
无所谓了
It’s gone now.
已经消失了
You shaved your beard.
你刮胡子了
Yeah.
是呀
Just needed a change.
想要改变一下
Look, jack, uh…
听着 Jack
I don’t know why you called,
我不知道你为什么来电♥话♥
But I can’t be dealing with this right now.
但我现在什么都做不了
What’s going on?
出什么事了
Nothing. just…
没事 只是
Can you just go? why don’t you just tell me?
走吧 好吗 为什么不告诉我
Jack, please, just go.
Jack 求你走吧
Kate, please, tell me.
Kate 告诉我
Somebody wants aaron.
有人想要Aaron
What?
什么
There’s a lawyer in there.
有一个律师
His clients– they know we’re lying.
他的客户 他们知道我们在说谎
They know I’m not his mom,
他们知道我不是他妈妈
And they’re gonna take him away.
要把他带走
Who’s gonna take him away?
谁要把他带走
What–what are you doing?
你要干什么
Look, I gotta go, all right? get in or don’t.
我得走了 你上不上车
Hey.

You ready to tell me who you saw back there?
能告诉我你在那看见了谁吗
Already told you. it was nothin’.
我都说了 没什么
You and I both know when we were before the flash, james.
我们都知道闪光之前的时间 James
So who was it you saw?
你到底看见谁了
Charlie? shannon? yourself?
Charlie Shannon 还是你自己
And how is it that you knew when we were, johnny boy?
你怎么会知道当时的时间 小Johnny
That light in the sky–it was from the hatch, wasn’t it?
那束光 是从舱门过来的 对吗
The night that boone died…
Boone死的那天晚上
I went out there
我去了那里
And started pounding on it as hard as I could.
用尽全力的砸门
I was… confused… scared.
我很困惑 很害怕
Babbling like an idiot,
像个白♥痴♥一样说傻话
Asking, why was all this happening to me?
问着 为什么要发生在我身上
Did you get an answer?
找到答案了吗
Light came on, shot up into the sky.
灯光亮起来 直射入空中
At the time, I thought it meant something.
那时 我以为这有什么含义
Did it?
有吗
No. it was just a light.
没有 只是灯光
So why’d you turn us around then?
你为什么带我们绕道
Don’t you wanna go back there?
你不想回到那里吗
Why would I wanna do that?
我♥干♥吗要那样做
So you could tell yourself to do things different,
因此你就能说服自己做一些与众不同的事
Save yourself a world of pain.
脱离苦海
No, I needed that pain to get to where I am now.
不 我需要这些痛苦来知道自己身处何地
I just got a nosebleed.
我刚刚流鼻血了
What? when?
什么 什么时候的事
Let’s just not freak out the others, okay?
我们先别惊动到其他人 好吗
Just tell me…
告诉我
Whywhy her? why me? I don’t know.
为什么她和我会这样 我不知道
Uh, I think it might have something to do
我认为是和
With duration of exposure.
暴露在磁场的时间长短有关
You know, the amount of time you’ve spent on the island.
也就是你在岛上待的总时间
Doesn’t make any sense.
这个解释说不通
Those yahoos have been here for months.
那群笨蛋已经在这里待了好几个月
I’ve never been here before two weeks ago. Are you sure about that?
我两个星期前才踏上这个岛的 你确定吗
The camp’s back
营地又回来了
Finally.
总算到了
Anybody for a dharma beer?
有没有人想来瓶达摩啤酒
Hello? anybody here?
有人吗 有人在吗
Rose Bernard
Rose Bernard
I wonder how long ago this happened.
我好奇这是什么时候发生的事情
Son of a bitch!
王八蛋
What is it?
这是什么
It’s Vincent’s.
是Vincent的
Yeah? well, where’s the rest of the dog?
是吗 那狗跑哪了
Where’s the rest of our people?
我们剩下的人哪去了
The Zodiac’s gone, too.
Zodiac号♥也不见了
Maybe your people took the boat.
也许你们其他的人把船开走了
Why the hell would they do that?
到底为什么他们会那样做
To get away from whoever came in those.
为了逃离乘这些玩意过来的人
Where did these come from?
这些玩意哪里来的
That’s a good question.
问得好
They’re pretty old.
看起来很古老
Not that old.
也没多古老
Let me see that.
我看看
adg-uh-ruh
“adg-uh-ruh”
Ajira. it’s an airline.
Ajira 是个航♥空♥公♥司♥
It’s based out of india, but they fly everywhere.
是个印度航♥空♥公♥司♥ 但飞往世界各地
Great. Maybe they got a flight out of here to vegas tonight.
太好了,也许今晚他们有航♥班♥从这里飞往拉斯维加斯
Who came in these? other others?
乘这些船的是谁 还有其他人吗
Don’t look at me.
别看我
My question is, when are they coming back?
问题是 他们什么时候回来
Let’s not wait to find out.
我们别干等着 一起去搞清楚
This plan sounded a hell of a lot better
如果我们是开摩托艇
When we were going by motorboat.
这计划会感觉更好
How far is this place?
我们离那地方多远
It’s around that point. not more than a couple hours.
就在那个转角后头 就几个小时
Oh, joy.
噢 有意思了
You all right?
你还好吗
I saw Kate.
我看到Kate了
What?
什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!