Previously on “lost”…
《迷失》前情提要…
How did you know my father?
你怎么会认识我父亲
He came to see his daughter.
他过来看他女儿
My daughter was on your plane.
我女儿也在那架飞机上
Her name was Claire.
她叫Claire
We’re here to get a blood sample from you
我们过来各取一份
And one from your son aaron. Why?
你和你儿子Aaron的血液样本 为什么
To determine your relationship to the child.
以确定你和这个孩子的关系
Where you going, mommy?
你要去哪 妈妈
We’re going on vacation, baby.
我们去度假 宝贝
Wait, you’re in l.a.? Of course I can meet, yeah.
等等 你在洛杉矶吗 我当然有时间见面
Hello, Kate.
你好 Kate
You okay? Get me to the car.
你怎么样 扶我上车
Sayid, you’ve been attacked. Where’s Hurley?
Sayid 你被袭击了 Hurley在哪
The only way to save the island, John,
John 拯救这座岛的唯一方法
Is to get your people back here.
就是让你的人回来
How? How am I supposed to do that?
我应该怎么做
What? You’ve…
怎么了 你…
Do you know what’s happening to me?
你知道我这是怎么了吗
Charlotte? Charlotte?
Charlotte Charlotte
Oh, you don’t have to whisper.
不用这么蹑手蹑脚的
When he’s out, he’s out.
他睡着了就没关系了
At least one of us can sleep.
总算有个人能睡得着了
It’s gonna take more than two nights
我至少得花上两个晚上
For me to get used to sleeping in a normal bed.
才能习惯在普通的床上睡觉
What are we gonna do about him?
我们该拿他怎么办
About Aaron.
我是说Aaron
I don’t know.
我不知道
I’ve been thinking a lot about him.
我反复考虑过关于他的问题
Did you know that Claire was flying to l.a.
你知道Clair曾经去过洛杉矶
To give him up for adoption? No. No, I didn’t.
打算让别人收养他吗 我不知道
I think we should say he’s mine.
我觉得应该对外宣称他是我儿子
What? We could say that I was six months pregnant
什么 我们可以说我在被捕的时候
When I was arrested
已经有六个月身孕
And that I gave birth to him on the island.
然后我在岛上生下了他
No one would ever know. Kate, no. You don’t have to…
没人会知道的 Kate 不 你不必…
There’s other ways to do this.
一定还有其它的办法
After everyone we’ve lost– Michael, Jin, Sawyer…
我们已经失去了他们 Michael Jin Sawyer…
I can’t lose him, too.
我不能再失去他
Sawyer’s not dead.
Sawyer并没有死
No.

But he’s gone.
但他已经远去了
Good night, Jack.
晚安 Jack
If we’re gonna be safe,
如果我们想安全获救
If we’re gonna protect the people that we left behind,
如果我们想保护留在岛上的其他人
Tomorrow morning, I’m gonna have to
明天一早 我就要去
Convince everyone to lie.
说服大家编造谎言
If it’s just me, they’re never gonna go for it.
但凭我一己之力 是无法说服他们的
So I’m gonna turn to you first.
所以我首先要说服你
Are you with me?
你支持我吗
I have always been with you.
我一直都是支持你的
Three Years Later
三年后
How does it fit?
合身吗
It’s perfect. Thank you for the loaner.
很合身 谢谢你借我穿
Looks great on you.
你穿上真不错
Are you sure you want to do this? It was your idea.
你确定要这么做吗 这可是你的主意
Mommy!
妈妈
Aaron, honey, mommy’s gonna run out and do an errand.
Aaron宝贝 妈妈要出去办点事
I’ll be right back. Okay? And then we can go home.
我很快就回来 然后我们就回家
Don’t worry about us, Kate.
别担心我们 Kate
There’s candy in the minibar and a hundred channels on tv.
冰箱里有糖果 还有许多电视节目
We’re going to be just fine here.
我们在这里会很好的
Sun…
Sun
I don’t know what I would’ve done if you weren’t here.
真不知道没有你我该怎么办
Thank you.
谢谢你
It’s what any friend would do.
这是朋友该做的
Okay, well, I will be back soon.
好了 我很快就回来
Okay, you be good for Sun.
你和Sun好好相处
Okay, honey?
好吗 亲爱的
Good luck.
祝你好运
Delivery for you, Ms. Kwon.
这是给你的 Kwon小姐
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢你 谢谢
I’ll be right back, honey.
我去去就来 宝贝
Charlotte? Charlotte?
Charlotte Charlotte
What the hell’s wrong with her?
到底是怎么回事
She’s been out for ten minutes.
她已经昏过去十分钟了
Stop shouting, James.
别嚷嚷了 James
Hey, man.
给你
Thank you.
谢谢
If there’s something that you want to tell me, Daniel,
如果你知道什么情况 Daniel
Now would be a good time.
最好现在就说
I’m not sure what you mean exactly.
我不太明白你的意思
She’s asking if you know why your girlfriend had a seizure.
她问你是否知道你女朋友昏迷的原因
Give us some space, would you?
让我们单独谈谈 好吗
She’s like this ’cause the sky keeps lighting up.
她之所以会这样 都是因为闪光不断出现
He knew this would happen
他明知道会这样
And he didn’t say squat about it. James…
却连个屁都不放…James
Go away.
走开
Did you know that this would happen?
你知道会发生这种情况吗
I thought…
我认为…
I thought it might.
我认为有可能
I think it’s neurological.
我觉得这是神经学现象
Our brains have an internal clock,
人的大脑有一个内部生物钟
A sense of time.
对时间的意识
The flashes… throw the clock off.
这些闪光…扰乱了生物钟
It’s like really bad jet lag.
就像时差混乱
Really bad jet lag doesn’t make you hemorrhage, Daniel.
但时差混乱不会致人出血 Daniel
You wanna tell me why it isn’t happening to the rest of us?
你知道为什么我们其它人没有这种情况吗
I don’t know.
不知道
But thank god it’s not.
幸好没有
Thank you for waiting.
谢谢你的耐心等候
Did my assistant offer you something to drink?
我的助理好好招待你了吗
Um, yes. I’m fine, thank you.
是的 很好 谢谢
Good. Please, Ms. Austen, sit.
很好 Austen小姐 请坐
So…
那么
How can I help you?
有什么问题
Mr. Norton,
Norton先生
When you came to my house looking for blood samples
当你到我家来取我和我儿子
From me and my son,
血液样本时
I asked you who your client was…
我问你的客户是谁
And I said I couldn’t tell you.
我说无法透露
Yeah. I’m here to offer you a deal.
对 我想和你作个交易
I’ll give you the blood samples,
我把血液样本给你
But first, I wanna talk to your client.
但是 我想先和你的客户谈谈
Considering what you’re asking for,
考虑到你的要求
That’s more than reasonable.
这样的做法更合理
Well, I am, uh, seeing my client later today,
好吧 我一会要和客户见面
And I will be sure to pass along your offer.
我一定把你的要求转述给他
But I am pretty sure of what the answer’s gonna be–
但是我很确定答案将会是
No.
不行
And the reason, of course,
至于原因 当然是
Is that you’re in no position to be making any kind of deals,
你没有任何资格来谈条件
And we both know it.
而我们都清楚
I have a signed court order compelling you
我这里有一份已经签署的法庭命令可以强制你
To let us confirm that you’re the child’s mother.
允许我们核实你是否是孩子的母亲
I could send the sheriff over there today and make you do it,
我完全可以今天就派地方司法官去执行
But my client insists that we…
但是我的客户坚持要求我们
Handle the exchange of custody quietly.
私下转移监护权
What do you mean “exchange of custody”?
你说的”转移监护权”是什么意思
You know exactly what I mean.
你完全明白我是什么意思

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!