Richard, I need to talk to you!
Richard 我有事要跟你说
Shut your mouth!
闭上你的嘴
That’s enough!
够了
Who are you?
你是谁
My name is john locke.
我的名字是John Locke
Is that supposed to mean something to me?
那对我来说应该有什么意义吗
Jacob sent me.
Jacob派我来的
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
What?
什么
Richard, you can’t seriously trust him.
Richard 你不会真的信他吧
I said… put the gun down, widmore.
我说了…把枪放下 Widmore
Your name is widmore?
你叫tWidmore
Charles widmore?
Charles Widmore
What’s it to you?
关你什么事
Nothing. it’s… nice to meet you.
没什么 很高兴见到你
But it saw the bear so that it ran away again.
但是它看到了熊 所以它逃跑了
Where?
哪里
Good day?
今天过的不错吧
Yeah.
是啊
He wanted to go fishing in the thames.
他想去泰晤士河钓鱼
We were unsuccessful.
我们没成功
And you?
你呢
Did you find faraday’s mum?
你找到Faradey的母亲了吗
there was no one to find.
不用找了
She, um…She died a few years ago.
她几年前就去世了
Why are you lying to me?
你为什么骗我
What? I’m not.
什么 我没有啊
Where is she?
她在哪里
She’s in los angeles.
她在洛杉矶
Look, pen, you’ve got nothing to worry about.
Pen 你没什么好担心的
You know, this was a mistake.
你知道 这都是一个错误
No, i… I made a promise that this would be done in a day
不 我承诺这些一天之内都能办好的
And now it’s done. it’s not our problem anymore.
现在办好了 这已经不是我们的问题了
And what happens if you wake up tomorrow
要是你明天醒来
And remember something else? then I’ll forget it.
又记起别的什么了呢 那我就忘掉
And the next day? I’ll forget it.
还有后天呢 我会忘掉的
It doesn’t matter, pen.
这都不重要 Pen
You’re my life now– you and charlie.
你们才是我的生活全部 你和Charlie
I won’t leave you again…
我不会再丢下你的
Not for this…
不会因为这个
Not for anything.
不会为了任何事
You’ll never forget it, des.
你永远都忘不了的 Des
So I guess we’re going with you.
所以我想我们得跟你一起去
I gave you this?
我给你这个的吗
Yes.
是的
After you were shot in the leg
在你腿上中枪之后
And i… wandered out of the jungle to patch you up?
然后我…从丛林里走出来帮你处理伤口
That’s right.
是的
Then why don’t I remember… well, any of this?
那我为什么什么都不记得…任何细节
Because it hasn’t happened yet.
因为这些都还未发生呢
I’m not sure what you’re expecting me to say, john locke.
我不知道你希望我说什么 John Locke
I expect you to tell me how to get off the island.
我期望你告诉我怎么离开这个岛
That’s very privileged information.
那是高度机密
Why would I share it with you?
我为什么要告诉你
Because you told me that
因为你告诉我
I had something very impornt to do
一旦我到了这里
Once I get there.
有很重要的事需要我完成
And because I’m your leader.
还有因为我是你的头儿
You’re my leader? that’s what you told me.
你是我的头儿 你是这么告诉我的
Look, i… certainly don’t want to contradict myself,
我不想自我矛盾
But… we have a very specific process
但是…关于选择头儿
For selecting our leadership,
我们有个具体程序要走
And it starts at a very, very young age.
而且这在很小的年纪就要开始了
All right. all right.
好吧 好吧
What year is it right now?
现在是几几年
It’s 1954.
1954年
All right. may 30, 1956– 2 years from now–
1956年 3月30日 2年以后
That’s the day I’m born–
是我出生的日子
Tustin, california, and if you don’t believe me,
加州的塔斯廷 如果你不信我
I suggest you come and visit me.
我建议你自己去看看
Oh, no.

What’s wrong? it’s about to happen again.
怎么了 又要发生了
You need to tell me now, richard.
你现在就得告诉我 Richard
How do I get off the island? please! tell me!
我要怎么离开这个岛 拜托 告诉我
You all right?
你还好吗
Yeah
还好
I think so
我想是的
Charlotte
Charlotte
You okay
你没事吧
Yeah I’m fine.
是 我没事
Yeah,me too.
我也是诶
I’m great too.
我也很好
Charlotte
Charlotte
Charlotte
Charlotte
Charlotte
Charlotte
Look at me,look at me.It’s ok.
看着我 看着我 没事的
It’s ok
没事的
Charlotte
Charlotte

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!