And I’m hoping we can pick up where we left off. I hate to bust up
我希望还能继续下去 我不想打断
The “i’m an other, you’re an other” reunion,
你们自己人的重聚
But Faraday–the guy that’s actually gonna save us–
Faraday 那个确实能拯救我们的家伙
Is being death marched into the jungle right now.
快被拖进丛林被枪毙了
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
You’re not gonna help me save him?
你不准备帮我救他吗
No.I’m gonna go down
不 我准备过去
finish my conversation with richard.
了结我和Richard的谈话
That’s gonna get us all killed.
那会害死我们的
You go rolling in there, they’re gonna know we’re here.
你过去后他们就知道我们在这了
Fair enough. I’ll give you ten minutes head start.
我会先给你10分钟跑路的
What about you?
那你呢
You wanna stay here in crazytown
你想留在这个疯城里
Or help me rescue the geek?
还是帮我救那个书呆子
Why do you keep looking at me?
你为什么一直看着我
No, no, I’m–i’m not. i–
不 我不是 我
You are.
你是的
You know what? you’re right. I’m–i’m sorry.
你知道吗 你是对的 对不起
It’s just…
只是
You look so much like…
你看起来很像
Someone I used to know.
我认识的一个人
Someone other than the girl
不是那个
you just professed your love for?
你疯狂地爱着的女孩吧
Well, aren’t you the romeo. far from it, believe me.
难道你是罗密欧吗 不是的 相信我
I don’t believe you, by the way.
我不信你
You may have richard fooled,
你也许蒙过Richard了
You can’t really expect me to believe
但是你别指望我会信你
That you, a british woman and a chinese man
你 一个英国人 一个中国人
Are all members of the united states military.
都是美国♥军♥队的成员
Who are you
你们是谁
And what are you doing on our island?
你们在岛上干什么
You wanna know who I am?
你想知道我是谁
I’m your best chance
我是你拆除那个炸♥弹♥的
At disarming that bomb.
唯一希望
Right, then,
就在那里
Disarm it.
拆除它
What are you doing up there?
你在那里做什么
I’m examining it.
我在检查
Back up. What?
退后 什么
Get back, get back.
退后 退后
It’s unsafe. we need to move.
这不安全 我们得离开
I swear, if you try anything…
我发誓 如果你试图
If I try anything–
如果我试图干什么
What, you’re gonna– you’re gonna shoot me?
你就会 你就会打死我
Is that right?
是吗
Yeah, that would be perfect because, of course,
好了 这好极了 因为 毫无疑问
Rifle fire right next to– what would you call this–
来♥复♥枪♥的火力正在 你管这个叫什么
Hydrogen bomb? yes, fantastic idea.
氢弹的附近 是的 真是异想天开
Really… inspired.
真的会引爆氢弹
Okay, listen to me.
好了 听我说
Do you people have any access to lead or concrete? for what?
你的人有办法找到铅或混凝土吗 干什么
There’s a crack in the casing. it needs to be filled with lead.
外箱上有一道裂痕 需要铅来填补
You need to take it off this platform carefully
需要很小心地把它从平台上拿下来
And bury it. You brought me all the way out here
埋了它 你绕了这么大一个圈子
To tell us that we have to bury it?
就是为了告诉我们得埋了它
You told Alpert you could disarm that thing.
你告诉Alpert你可以拆除那东西
You don’t need to worry. You do what I say, you bury it, it won’t go off.
无需担心,照我说的做,埋了它,它不会爆♥炸♥的
How do you know that? I need you to trust me.
你怎么知道 你得相信我
I don’t trust you.
我不相信你
just bury it. bury it, and everything will be fine.
只要埋了它 就什么事都没有
Remember, your superior ordered me to take care of this.
你的长官命令我来处理这件事
How can you be so sure?
你怎么能这么确定
You wanna take care of this bomb? you bury it!
你要处理这个炸♥弹♥吗 那就埋了它
How?! how do you know that?
你怎么知道不会有事
Because 50 years from now, this island is still here!
因为50年后 这个岛还存在
There you…

What did you just say?
你说的是什么
Whoa. take it easy.
别紧张
I can explain myself a little better.
我可以解释得更清楚些
I know how this sounds.
我知道这听起来怪异
Believe me, it’s… oh, it’s hard to explain.
相信我 这很难解释
50 years from now,
50年后
Me and my..
我和我的
Me and my friends–
我和我的朋友
That’s where we’re from, okay?
我们就是从那里来的
And here’s the key– everything’s fine.
关键在这儿 一切都安好
I’m not saying it’s perfectly fine,
我不是说非常完美
But there hasn’t been any atomic blasts, all right?
但是没有原♥子♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
There has not– drop the gun, blondie.
把枪发下 金发女郎
It’s okay.
没事
She’s okay. you can put your gun down.
你可以把枪发下
She puts hers down first.
她先放下
Why don’t we all put our guns down?
为什么我们不都放下抢
I said, drop it!
我说 放下枪
Son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
Are they from the future, too?
他们也来自未来吗
You told her?
你告诉她了
Sir! sir, you can’t–
先生 你不能
Mr. widmore.
Widwore先生
I’m so sorry. he charged right past me.
对不起 他没经过我就进来了
That’s all right, melanie.
没事 Melanie
Mr. hume is a… colleague of mine.
Hume先生是…我的是一个同事
Please leave us.
让我们单独谈谈
I know you have questions for me.
我知道你有问题问我
I’m not gonna answer them.
我不会回答的
I’ve come here to ask you something.
我来这是想问你点事
And once you’ve told me everything I need to know,
只要你告诉我想知道的
You’ll never see me again.
我永远都不再来找你
Understand?
明白吗
All right.
好的
I need to know where I can find daniel faraday’s mother.
我想知道Daniel Faraday的母亲在哪
What makes you think I would even know the answer to that?
你怎么知道我能回答你
Because even before you put faraday on your little boat
因为在你把Faraday放到那船上
And sent him off to the island,
送到小岛上之前
You spent ten years funding his research.
你已经资助他的研究十年之久
So I figure, you must know something
所有我想你肯定知道点什么
Regarding his next of kin.
关于他的近亲
Desmond
Desmond
I haven’t seen or heard from my daughter for three years.
我有三年没有任何关于我女儿的消息了
Just answer me this.
只要回答我
Is she safe?
她安全吗
Where’s faraday’s mother?
Faradey的妈妈在哪
She’s in los angeles.
她在洛杉矶
This is an address for her.
这是她的地址
I suspect she won’t be pleased to see you.
她不会很乐意见你的
She’s a very private person.
她比较喜欢独处
Wait, desmond.
等等 Desmond
Deliver your message…
把你的信息传到…
But then get out of this mess.
然后就不要管这个烂摊子了
Don’t put penny’s life in danger.
不要让Penny有危险
Danger?
危险
You’re getting yourself involved in something
很多很多年以前
That goes back many, many years.
你就让自己介入了某件事
It has nothing to do with you or my daughter.
但是这都与你和我女儿无关
Wherever you were hiding…
不管你们俩躲在哪
Go back there.
回去吧
Thanks for the advice.
谢谢你的建议
Richard alpert!
Richard Alpert
I’m looking for richard. don’t move.
我在找Richard 别动
Richard alpert! on the ground now.
Richard Alpert 跪下 快

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!