So who taught you latin?
谁教的你拉丁语
Others 101.
我们必修的
Gotta learn latin– language of the enlightened.
启蒙的语言嘛
Enlightened, my ass.
去你的启蒙
I suggest you talk to us.
我建议你跟我们谈谈
Once we get back to the creek
要是等我们回到小溪
And meet up with the rest of our people,
跟其他人汇合
There’s gonna be a lot of anger directed at you
会有很多人对你弄气冲冲
For attacking them. the rest of your people
剩下的人有的被抓了
Are either captured or dead. what?
有的死了 什么
What makes you say that?
为什么这么说
That idiot shouted out, “meet at the creek.”
那个白♥痴♥大喊”小溪那见”
We knew exactly where they were headed.
我们知道他们要去哪
Sent a group after them.
派人跟着他们
Well, maybe I should’ve said it in my secret language. james, wait.
或许我可以用我的暗语说 James 等等
We’re not your enemy
我们不是你们的敌人
then let us go
那就放了我们
What the hell are you sayin’?
你到底在说什么
take us to your camp
带我们去你们的营地
please
带我们去
why would i do that
我为什么带你们去
is
是不是
…Richard there?
Richard在那
Richard Alpert?
Richard Alpert
Did you just say “richard alpert”?
你刚才说”Richard Alpert”
John, please.
John 拜托
bring us to your camp
带我们去你们的营地
no one else has to die
没人会死
please
带我们去
All right.
好吧
Okay, we need to head east another couple of kilometers
向东走两公里
Unl we hit the ridge–
直到那座山…
Shoot him!
开枪
Shoot, damn it!
开枪 该死的
Are you crazy?! what were you thinking?
你疯了吗 想什么呢
Why didn’t you shoot him?!
你怎么不向他开枪
Because…
因为
He’s one of my people.
他是我的人
And who might you be?
你是谁
Uh, my name’s desmond hume. I’m looking for Theresa Spencer.
我叫Desmond Hume 我找Theresa Spencer
I’m Abigail Spencer. Theresa’s my sister.
我是Abigail Spencer Theresa的姐姐
Oh, right. um, can I have a word with her?
我可以和她谈一下吗
You wanna speak to Theresa?
你要和Theresa谈话
Yeah, I got her name
我在牛津大学碰到一位先生
From a-a gentleman I met at oxford university–
是从他那里得到她的名字
Um… Daniel Faraday.
那位先生叫Daniel Faraday
Daniel Faraday?
Daniel Faraday
Well, why didn’t you say so?
你怎么不早说
Please, you must come in.
请吧 请进
Thanks.
谢谢
He didn’t tell you, did he?
他没告诉你 是吗
No. no, he didn’t.
没有 他没告诉我
Can she hear us?
她能听见我们说话吗
No. Theresa’s away right now.
不能 Theresa现在离开了
“away”? what do you mean?
“离开” 什么意思
Well, sometimes she wakes up, thinks she’s 3,
有时她醒来 认为自己只有三岁
Wants to know where her dolly is.
想要知道她的洋娃娃在哪儿
Yesterday, she was talking to our dad.
昨天 她和我们的爸爸说话
He died five years ago.
而他五年前就死了
I’m sorry.
我很难过
Um, this was a mistake. i… I shouldn’t have come.
肯定是搞错了 我不应该来的
Of course.
当然
Why would you want to stay?
你怎么会想留下来
Daniel certainly didn’t.
Daniel一定不会
He left her like this?
他就这样弃她于不顾
Went running off to the states, never to be heard from again.
逃到美国去 再也没有音信
He abandoned her.
他抛弃了她
What kind of a man does that?
哪种人会这么干
I seriously don’t know what we would’ve done
如果不是Widmore先生
If it hadn’t been for mr. widmore.
我真的不知道他做了什么
Uh, I’m sorry. who?
对不起 谁
Daniel’s benefactor.
Daniel的资助人
He funded his research,
他资助他的研究
And he took responsibility for the result of it.
而他为此结果负责
He’s been taking care of Theresa ever since this happened to her.
自从Theresa开始这样起 他就照顾她
Everything here is due to Mr. Widmore,
这儿的一切都多亏Widmore先生
God bless him.
上帝保佑他
A hydrogen bomb?
氢弹
Seriously?
真的吗
Back in the ’50s,
回溯到50年代
The U.S. government tested h-bombs in the south pacific.
美国政♥府♥在南太平洋试验氢弹
Lucky us.
我们真走运
You didn’t have to say that.
你不必那么说
Say what?
说什么
That you loved me.
说你爱我
I mean, there are plenty of other ways
有很多其他的借口
You could’ve convinced him
你可以用来说服他
You weren’t gonna blow up the entire island.
你不会把整个岛都炸掉
I said what I said
我这么说
Because I meant it, Charlotte.
因为我就是这个意思 Charlotte
Right, then.
行了
Let’s go.
我们走
Back soon. I promise.
我保证 很快回来
Whatever your, uh, your superiors told you,
不管你的上级跟你说了什么
I want you to know the truth.
我想要你知道真♥相♥
A month ago, we found 18 members of an army battalion
一个月以前 我们发现了一个营的18名成员
Right here in our jungle here, setting up this camp.
就在我们的丛林 架起了这座帐篷
We gave them the opportunity to leave the island peacefully.
我们给了他们离开此岛的机会
They weren’t willing to do that, so I was forced to kill ’em.
他们不愿意那么做 所以我被迫杀了他们
All of ’em.
全部
Forced? Yeah.
被迫 是的
By whom?
谁下的命令
Y-you answer to someone, don’t you?
你对某人负责 不是吗
You follow a chain of command, right?
遵循一系列的命令 对吧
Yeah. yeah, well, so do i.
是的 我也是
Richard! Richard!
Richard Richard
What the hell happened to you?
你到底怎么了
Cunningham and i– a group of them surprised us.
Cunningham和我 他们突袭了我们
We were outnumbered, but I escaped.
我们寡不敌众 但是我逃掉了
Outnumbered, eh? Shut up, Ellie.
寡不敌众 闭嘴 Ellie
Who’s this? He’s gonna help us take care of our problem.
他是谁 他会帮我们解决问题
You’d better get going. Wait. he’s one of them.
你最好开始行动 他是他们中的一员
You can’t actually trust him.
你不能信任他
Yeah, you heard me, Ellie. go.
行了 你听到我说的了 Ellie 去吧
Hhow did you escape? I ran.
你是怎么逃脱的 跑啊
And it never occurred to you that they might follow you?
你没想过他们会跟踪你吗
Follow me? Their leader is some sodding old man.
跟踪我 他们的头儿是个下♥贱♥的老头
What, you think he can track me?
你认为他能追踪到我
You think he knows this island better than I do?
你认为他比我更了解这个岛
How did you know Richard would be here?
你怎么知道Richard会到这里来
Richard’s always been here.
Richard一直在这儿
How old is he?
他多大
Old.
一把年纪了
Why are you so interested in Richard, John?
John 你为什么对Richard那么感兴趣
I’m interested in him
我对他感兴趣
Because he was about to tell me how I could save us.
是因为他可能告诉我该怎么拯救我们
“save us”?
拯救我们
Yeah.
是的
But before he could finish,
但是在他说完之前
We were interrupted by that flash of light.
我们就被闪光打断了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!