Why in god’s name would I ever go back there?
我♥干♥嘛再回那岛
There were 20 of you at the beach, But only five of you here.
海滩上你们还有20个人,但这只有5个人
Where are the rest of your people?
其他人呢
Maybe they got blown up by some more of your land mines.
也许被你的其他陷阱炸死了
We didn’t put them here. you did.
那不是我们放的 是你放的
Once we leave here,
离开这里后
I will be out of control of what happens to you.
你就不归我管了
But if you cooperate now, Things will go much easier for you.
但若你现在合作一切会容易很多
So where are the rest of your people?
告诉我其他人在那里
I don’t know.
我不知道
Who are these people?
这些人是谁
Well, gee, I didn’t have time to ask that, With frogurt on fire and all.
我还没空问,当时情况紧急
They attacked us on the beach.
他们在海滩上袭击我们
This is a 30-caliber m1 garand rifle. it looks new.
这是一支30口径格兰德步♥枪♥ 很新
Who cares about the rifle? where the hell you been?
管什么步♥枪♥ 你去哪里了
If you’ve been going through what I have, james,
要是你有了我的经历 James
Maybe the more appropriate question would be,
也许就会更恰当的问
When the hell have I been?
我去什么时间了
What happened to your leg? I got shot.
你的腿怎么回事 被射中了
By who? we can swap stories later.
谁干的 过会儿再聊吧
We told the rest of our group that we would meet them at the creek.
我们和其他人说好要在溪边见
If there’s any chance Of reconnecting with them, we’d better get moving.
如果还想和他们联♥系♥上就得出发了
Fine, seeing as we have no rope
既然我们没有绳子绑住他们
To make sure these two don’t try to kill us again.
以防我们再被袭击
Guess we’re gonna have to shoot ’em. quare non sunt vestitus eis?
我们只能打死他们 [拉丁语]
Tace! what?
[拉丁语] 什么
What kind of language is that? they’re speaking latin.
那是什么语言 他们在说拉丁语
That one asked why we aren’t in uniform,
一个问我们怎么没穿制♥服♥
And this one told him to shut up.
另一个叫他闭嘴
And how is it that they know how to speak latin, juliet?
他们怎么会懂拉丁语 Juliet
The same reason I do.
和我一样
Because they’re others.
他们是”The Others”
Hey. yeah.
听着 什么
We just walked over a fresh grave. what?
我们刚走过一个新坟 什么
Four u.s. soldiers,
四个美国大兵
Dead just under a month.
刚死一个月
Three of them were shot.
三个被打死
One died of radiation poisoning.
一个辐射致死
Miles, hey, hey.
Miles 听着
Did any of them happen to mention what year it is?
有没有哪个提到这是几几年
We’re here.
我们到了
Richard? we’re back.
Richard 我们回来了
Caught the three by the creek.
在溪边抓住三个
This one’s their leader.
这个是他们的头
What’s your name?
你叫什么
What’s your name?
你叫什么
My name is Richard Alpert.
我叫Richard Alpert
I assume you’ve come back for your bomb.
我想你是回来找炸♥弹♥的
No, I’m sorry, sir. I’m not find a record of any faraday.
抱歉,先生,我没找到Faraday的记录
No, that–that’s impossible.
这不可能
’cause I know her son was a professor here.
我知道她儿子在这做教授
His name’s Daniel Faraday. I’m sure he’s in your database.
他叫Daniel Faraday 他肯定有记录
Sir, there’s no record of any Faraday Ever having been employed here at oxford.
先生,没有任何关于Faraday被牛津雇佣的记录
I visited him.
我去看过他
I went to his lab. it was in an attic.
我去了他的实验室 在阁楼里
It was… it was above the physics department.
在物理系楼上
The archives go back quite far. Perhaps there was a clerical error.
档案记录很久了,可能是写错了
You don’t happen to recall the year In which you last visited?
能回忆一下,你最后一次拜访是哪一年吗
The year?
哪一年
No. I’m…
不 我
I’m not exactly sure.
我不确定
May I ask why you’re seeking this information?
能问下你为什么查这条信息吗
Sorry I wasted your time.
抱歉 麻烦你了
Yeah, I wouldn’t touch that.
别碰它
I wondered when someone’d figure out
就知道有人会知道…
Were weren’t just fumigating here.
我们不是在消毒
You a professor?
你是教授
No. not exactly.
不算是
At least you’re honest.
至少你还诚实
So why’d you tell me not to touch it?
为什么让我不要碰它
Because I’m the one who had to take the rats that he made
我是来把这些恶心的老鼠
Run through this bloody thing down to the incinerator
扔进焚尸炉的人
So that no one would find out what he was up to. you mean daniel faraday.
这样就没人知道他都做了什么 你是说Daniel Faraday
Yeah. you’re not the first one to poke around here, asking about him and his work.
是啊,你不是唯一打听..他和他的工作的人
Rumor had it, he was trying to send rats’ brains back in time.
传言说他曾经试图让老鼠穿越时空
Ridiculous, innit?
真可笑 对吗
Aye.
是啊
Look, I’ll forget you broke my lock
只要你和别人讲…
If you tell your mates that all you found
这些都是一个疯子留下的垃圾
Was rubbish left behind by a madman.
我就不计较你闯进来了
Fair enough.
好的
Faraday–
Faraday
The university says there’s no record of him.
学校说没有关于他的记录
Well, can you blame ’em?
你能责备他们吗
I mean, after what he’d done to that poor girl?
在他对那可怜姑娘做了那些事以后
What girl?
什么女孩
Hey, take it easy.
小心
It’s all right, dan. I’m fine.
Dan 我没事
We are so dead.
我们会死的
Hey. no, no, no.

We are not so dead. we’re gonna be fine.
我们会没事的
We just need to keep it together until there’s another flash.
直到下一次闪光 我们要在一起
All right? then all this disappears.
然后这些就都消失了
And when’s that gonna happen? could be five minutes.
什么时候 可能五分钟后
Could also be 5,000 years.
也可能5000年后
That’s–that’s just awesome.
太好了
What is going on, dan?
怎么回事 Dan
Why are they doing this to us? I’m not sure.
为什么他们这样对我们 我不知道
But they must think that we’re with the american military.
他们肯定认为我们是美军的人
And if that’s the case, our best chance of staying alive
如果是这样 我们活着的唯一机会
Is to let them keep thinking it, all right? let–
就是让他们一直这样想 让…
Sorry. am I interrupting?
对不起 打搅你们了吗
Ellie tells me that you’re not willing to reveal Where the rest your squad is.
Ellie告诉我你们不愿意说出其他人在哪
And why would I do that? so you can kill them, too?
我为什么说 这样你们会也杀了他们
We didn’t start this, friend. your people attacked us.
我们没这样做 朋友 你们的人袭击了我们
You come to our island to run your tests,
你们来我们的小岛做试验
You fire on us, and what,
向我们开枪
You expect us notto defend ourselves?
还想我们不要保卫自己的家园
I don’t know anything about that. we are scientists.
我不知道这些事 我们是科学家
So what? so they sent you here to recover it?
那又怎么样 他们派你们来找回它吗
If you mean our hydrogen bomb, then yes.
你说的是说氢弹吧
And I’m guessing from this man’s radiation burns
从他的辐射伤势我猜
That the housing has been compromised.
这间房♥子已经遭到了辐射
Is that right?
对吗
You need to listen to me.
听我说
You have an unstable device
这个装置极不稳定
That’s capable of destroying this entire island,
有可能会毁了整个小岛
And it’s broken.
它发生了故障
If you don’t allow me to render it inert,
如果你不让我使它停下来
All of us are gonna die.
我们都会死
All of us. how do I know you weren’t sent here on some suicide mission?
所有人 我怎么知道你不是来执行自杀任务的
That I’ll take you out to the bomb,
我带你去炸♥弹♥那里
And you’ll just detonate it?
然后你把它引爆
Because…
因为…
I’m in love with the woman sitting next to me.
因为我爱坐在我旁边的这个女人
And I would never…
我永远不会…
I’d never do anything to hurt her.
我永远也不会做伤害她的事
All right.
好吧
Take care of your bomb.
修好你的炸♥弹♥
But you try anything else, and you will hurt her.
不过如果你想做什么事 都会伤害到她

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!