Won’t matter at all.
都会前功尽弃
Oh, you got it! You got it! You got it!
成功了 成功了
You got it. You got it. All right! Finally we got…
成功了 成功了 好了 终于成功了
Why did you do that?
怎么会那样
Because you’re supposed to fan the flame, Rose.
你应该赶快扇火的 Rose
I thought you said you knew how to start a fire.
我还以为你知道该怎么生火呢
And I thought you said you didn’t care.
我还以为你不在乎呢
I care about surviving.
我只在乎如何生存
I think you need to take a time-out, Neil.
我觉得你可以闭上嘴了 Neil
You’ll get it, Bernard. You will. Yeah. All right.
你会成功的 Bernard 好 好的
Just–just try again.
再试试看
Give me one second.
请稍等
I got you something.
给你看点东西
I found these in the jungle.
我在树林里发现的
Look at that. Thank you. There was only two,
太好了 谢谢 只有两个
But I thought we could both do with a bite to eat.
但我觉得够我们填填肚子了
Thank you very much, very much.
谢谢 太谢谢你了
You all right?
你还好吧
I just can’t seem to shake this bloody headache.
我就是没办法摆脱这该死的头痛
Well… I’m sure it’ll pass.
好了 我相信会好的
No, it’s not just that.
不 不只是那个
It’s the weirdest thing. Earlier, I was…
最奇怪的是 前一秒钟 我还在…
I was thinking about my mom,
我还在想我妈妈
And all of sudden, I-I couldn’t remember her maiden name.
突然之前 我竟然记不起她的闺名了
I mean, isn’t that odd?
这难道不奇怪吗
Don’t worry about it.
别担心
Listen, all of us have been under a lot of stress. Okay?
听着 所有人都承受着很大的压力
Daniel…
Daniel
Do you know what’s happening to me?
你知道在我身上发生了什么吗
Dinner!
开饭了
That’s great! Wow! Where’d you get that?
太棒了 你从哪弄来的
I found it.
我发现了它
What do you mean you “found” it?
你说”发现”是什么意思
It died in the jungle. I found it.
它死在树林里 我发现了它
Don’t worry. It’s fine. It’s only been dead three hours.
别担心 没事的 刚死了三个小时
What?
什么
Who’s got a knife?
谁有刀
A knife? You need a knife?
刀 你要刀吗
Oh, it’s over by the Cuisinart next to the stove.
就在烤箱旁边
What’s your problem?
你在说什么
My problem is, we don’t have a knife.
我是说 我们根本就没有刀
W-we don’t have anything.
我们什么都没有
And it wouldn’t even matter if we did,
即使我们有了也无济于事
‘Cause Bernie the dentist can’t even start a fire.
因为那个牙医Bernie连火都没生起来
Hey, ease up there, Frogurt.
放松点 哈蚂脸
It’s Neil, you inbred.
我叫Neil 你个傻瓜
And I’m not gonna ease up,
我可放松不了
‘Cause I’m tired and I’m hungry and I’m screwed!
因为我又累又饿 糟透了
We’re all screwed! Calm down, Neil.
我们都糟透了 冷静点 Neil
We’re gonna get through this.
我们会挺过去的
How are any of us gonna get through this?!
我们怎么可能挺过去
Didn’t you hear what I just said?! We can’t even get fire!
你没听到我说的吗 我们连火都生不起来
Run!
快跑
Come on! Split up! Everybody, get to the creek!
快点 分开 大家都到小溪那里去
Ow! Dan!
Dan
Keep moving!
快跑
Come on. He’s dead.
快走 他死了
Come on! You wanna be dead, too?! Come on!
快点 你也想送死吗 快点
There’s nothing you coulda done. We gotta go now!
你做不了什么 我们得赶快跑
Dude, they’re on a stakeout?
他们在监视我们吗
You just escaped from a mental institution.
你刚从精神病院中逃出来
There’s dead bodies everywhere!
还死了人
Of course they’re on a stakeout!
他们当然要监视我们
They think you’re crazy enough to come back home.
他们认为你疯到要回家来
S-so are you…
你是不是…
Crazy?
疯了
Do you think I am?
你觉得我是吗
Well, either that or you’re lying to me.
否则你就是在骗我
I’m not crazy,
我没疯
And I have a really good reason why I’m lying to you.
而且我欺骗你是有原因的
Well, what is it?
什么原因
Why is there a dead pakistani on my couch?!
我沙发上怎么会有个巴基斯坦死人
He’s not dead, ma.
他没死 妈妈
Well, he’s not breathing.
但他没气了
He’s not?!
没气了吗
It’s okay, Carmen. We have a plan.
没关系 Carmen 我们有个计划
A plan? What are you talking about?
计划 你们在说什么
He is breathing… kind of. Dad, we gotta go now.
他还有气…算有吧 爸 我们要走了
Hugo, what’s happening?
Hugo 发生了什么
Mom, please!
妈 拜托
No “mom, please” me! Why are you all over the news?
别跟我说”妈 拜托” 新闻里怎么都是你
Do you know what they are telling about you?
你知道他们怎么说你吗
Yeah, mom. I know.
我知道 妈
Look, everything’s gonna make sense. I promise.
一切都会真♥相♥大白的 我保证
It better!
但愿如此
Officers.
长官
So how long are you in l.a.?
你在洛杉矶待了多久
Just a few days.
几天而已
I have some business to attend to.
我来谈点公事
But I wanted to see you.
但是我一直很想见你
Here it is.
这呢
Her name’s ji yeon. here’s a baby picture.
她叫Ji Yeon 这是她的照片
Oh! she’s beautiful.
她真漂亮
Thank you. she’s with her grandmother in seoul.
谢谢 她在首尔的外婆家
I hope someday you get to meet her.
希望有朝一日你们能够见面
It would be nice to see her and aaron play together.
她和Aaron在一起玩一定很可爱
Yeah.
是啊
Kate? are you all right?
Kate 你还好吧
Yeah. I’m fine.
我很好
Are you?
真的么
Somebody knows we’re lying.
有人知道我们在撒谎
What?
什么
Some lawyers came to see me.
几个律师去找过我
Who?
谁
Two men. they came to my house
两个男人 他们来过我家
And they asked for a blood sample.
要求我们验血
Some kind of lawsuit.
好像要起诉我们
They wanted to test to see if…
他们想要检测
To see if aaron’s my son.
Aaron是不是我的孩子
Who did these lawyers represent?
哪里派来的律师
I don’t know. they wouldn’t tell me who their client is.
不知道 他们不告诉我他们的委托人是谁
Then they’re not interested in exposing the lie.
那么说他们并不想将这个谎言公开
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
Because if they were, they would just do it.
因为他们想的话 早就下手了
They wouldn’t come to you in private.
他们不会私下找你
They don’t care that we’re lying. they just want aaron.
他们并不关心我们是不是撒了谎 他们想要的是Aaron
But who… who would do that? we–
但是 谁会想要这么做
I don’t know, but you need to take care of them.
我不知道 但是你要解决他们
What do you mean, take care of them?
什么叫解决他们
Wouldn’t you do anything you had to
为了保护Aaron
In order to keep aaron?
你会在所不惜吧
What kind of a person do you think I am?
你以为我是什么人
Jin! jin!
Jin jin
The kind of person who makes hard decisions when she has to.
那种在危机关头会痛下决断的人
You get the baby on the chopper. I’ll get jin.
你带着孩子上飞机 我去找Jin
Like you did on the freighter.
就像你在货船上做的那样
You told me to get on the helicopter,
你让我上飞机
And you said you’d get jin. We gotta get outta here!
你说你会找到Jin 我们得赶快离开这里
Sun, I hope you don’t think…
Sun 我希望你不要误会
But you did what you had to do.
你做了不得不做的事