I promise I’ll pay you back.
我保证我会补偿你的
Wait right here.
在这等着
Shih tzus?
西施犬
I like shih tzus.
我喜欢这只西施犬
It looks like you “heart” them.
看起来你把他们爱到心窝里去了
Rough night?
不愉快的夜晚
Yeah.
嗯
Your friend’s pretty wasted.
你朋友很颓废
Yeah.
嗯
I know you from somewhere, don’t i?
你很眼熟啊
No. I think I do.
不 我认为是的
Yeah, you definitely look familiar. I just have one of those faces.
你看起来很眼熟 只是大众脸罢了
You’re lying.
你在撒谎
I don’t believe in lying.
我不认为我在撒谎
I remember!
我记得
You’re the guy who won the lottery…
你是那个中了大奖的人
And you crashed in that plane.
你坐的飞机坠毁了
No. I must look like him. you’re him. hey! buy a ticket here.
不 我绝对是长得和他像 你就是他 在这买♥♥张彩票
If you win, we get a commission. you’re good luck.
如果你中了 我拿回扣 你运气真好哦
Sorry. wrong dude. keep the change.
对不起 你认错人了 不用找了
Okay.
好吧
Okay, we’re outta here.
好的 我们离开这里
Mommy, I wanna go home.
妈妈 我想回家
Look at your book, baby.
看你的书吧 宝宝
Hello?
喂
I-i can’t believe it’s you.
我不敢相信是你
No. hi.
不
How are you?
你好吗
Wait, you’re in l.a.?
等等 你在洛杉矶
Of course I can meet, yeah. what…
我当然能来 什么…
I know exactly where that is. I’ll be there in half an hour.
我很清楚那是哪儿 我会在半小时内到
Mommy, where are we going?
妈妈 我们去哪儿
To see a friend.
去见一个朋友
You looking for your pills, jack?
你在找你的药片吗? Jack
I flushed them down the toilet.
我把他们扔在马桶里冲走了
Thank you.
谢谢
I was just gonna do that myself.
我只是想自己做
Yeah, I figured you were.
是的 我猜你也是
Going somewhere?
要去哪儿
I’m checking out.
退房♥
Where are we going?
我们去哪里
You’re going home. and find yourself a suitcase.
你回家 然后自己找到一个手提箱
If there’s anything in this life you want,
如果有什么你要的东西在里面
ck it in there…
装进去
Because you’re never coming back.
因为你绝不会回来了
Good.
好的
Good.
很好
I’ll pick you up in six hours.
我六小时后来接你
And where will you be going?
那你要去哪儿
John’s casket is outside in a carpet van.
John的灵柩在外面一个小货车里
I need to move it somewhere safe.
我要把他转移到安全的地方去
Safe?
安全
He’s dead, isn’t he?
他死了 对吗
I’ll see you in six hours, jack.
六小时后见 Jack
> previously on “expos?…
“expose”前提回顾
It looks like the scorpion is taking over
看起来”蝎子”已经在接管
All the cobra’s business.
所有”眼镜蛇”的生意了
You want me to work with tsunami,
你要我和”海啸”工作
The dragon lady of van nuys? Yeah.
凡奈斯恐龙女吗 是的
I’m here to capture the scorpion,
我就在这儿抓那蝎子
So if you’ve got a problem with that, you can go work stage 3.
如果你有什么问题 可以去第三舞台
Hey, dad.
老爸
How’s it going?
还好吗
No. I just got up. why, are you wanted again?
我刚睡醒 为什么这么说 你又被通缉了
Uh, yeah. kinda.
可以这么说
Is mom here? no, she’s out shopping.hey, set him over
妈在吗 不 她出去购物了 把他放这儿
Oh, man, he’s out. is he… breathing?
上帝 他晕过去了 他还在…呼吸吗
Barely. what happened?
勉强 发生什么事了
He got shot by a dart. a dart? what, were you in the zoo or something?
他被飞镖射中了 飞镖 什么 你们在动物园还是哪里
No, we were at the safe house. the safe house?
不 我们在安全屋里 -安全屋
Sayid took me there to protect me.
Sayid把我带到这为了保护我
Then these two guys jumped down, they shot him with darts,
然后那两个人用飞镖射中了他
And now he’s–he’s in a coma or something. hugo, this doesn’t make sense.
他现在就昏迷了 Hugo 这讲不通
And what are you doing out of the mental institution?
你出了精神病院都做了什么
Sayid pulled me out. I’m in danger. we both are.
Sayid把我带出来 我们很危险
Danger from who?
谁想害你们
I’m not sure exactly.
我不是很确定
Hello?
喂
Mr. and mrs. reyes?
是Reyes家吗
L.a.p.d. can you open the gate, please
洛杉矶警♥察♥ 请你们打开门
Just what kind of trouble are you in?
你有什么麻烦
Dad, please! just don’t tell ’em I’m here!
爸 拜托 不要告诉他们我在这儿
All right, but then you’re gonna tell me the truth.
好的 不过你要告诉我真♥相♥
Well, give us a call if you hear anything.
如果有什么情况请给我们回电
You killed three people?
你杀了3个人
No. sayid did.
不是我 sayid杀的
Oh,well, that’s better. Come on. let’s get him to the couch.
那还好点 快,我们把他弄到沙发上
He saved me. I think we should call a lawyer right now.
他救了我 我觉得我们现在要请个律师
No, no, no. we can’t go public. they’re after us.
不 我们不能出去 他们正在找我们
Who? who is after you?
谁 谁在找你们
I don’t know. sayid knows. he can explain.
我不知道 Sayid知道 他能解释
Sayid ain’t explaining nothing.
Sayid没有说什么
We need to get him to a hospital.
我们要把他送医院去
Did you not hear me? people are trying to kill us.
你没有听见我说的吗 有人想杀我们
We go to a hospital, they’ll find us!
我们去了医院 他们就会找到我们
Like–like “the godfather.” it’s the last place you go.
就像”教父”里 你最不该去的地方
Everyone knows it.they smother you with pillows And make it look like an accident.
他们会用枕头闷死你还伪装成是一场意外
Sayid, please wake up!
Sayid 快醒醒
That’s not gonna work. We need a doctor.
没用的 我们得找个医生
I think I know what to do.
我知道该怎么做了
Mommy, mommy, can I push the button?
妈妈 能让我来按钮吗
Sure you can, sweetie.
当然可以 宝贝
But we’re all the way to the top, okay?
我们要直达顶楼 知道吗
So I want you to press number 3-1. You see it?
所以你要按3-1 看到了吗
You see it? Okay. You get it. 3-1.
看到了吗 好 按吧 3-1
Yeah! That’s the one!
没错 就是那个
You pressed it! You pressed it!
按到了 按到了
Hi.
你好
Hello, Kate.
你好 Kate
Have a nice day.
祝你今天愉快
I’ll be right with you.
我马上来
Hello, Ben.
你好 Ben
If it’s the porterhouse you’re looking for, we’re out.
如果你要牛排 我们卖♥♥完了
No, no porterhouse.
不 今天不了
I do, however, have something
但是 Jill 我的货车里
Very important in my van, Jill,
的确有些重要东西
And I need you to watch it for me.
我想让你帮忙照看一下
Is it what I think it is? It is.
是我想象中的东西吗 是的
He’ll be safe with me.
放心交给我吧
Have Gabriel and Jeffrey checked in yet? Yeah.
Gabriel和Jeffrey登记过了吗 是
Everything’s moving right on schedule.
一切都按照计划进行
How’s it going with Shephard? He’s with us.
跟Shephard谈得怎么样了 他入伙了
Really? What’d you do, bribe him with some pills?
是吗 你怎么做的 给他吃了迷魂药吗
Cut the man some slack.
我放了他一马
He’s been through a lot. We all have.
他的日子不好过 我们都是
Right. Of course.
没错 当然
Sorry.
对不起
So keep him safe, Jill.
所以保证他的安全 Jill
Because if you don’t…
如果你不这么做
Everything we’re about to do…
我们所计划的一切