How–how did you know that I was here?
你怎么知道我在这的
How did you know where to find me? I wish I had time to explain it, john.
你怎么知道在哪能找到我 我想解释 John
But you’re gonna be moving on soon,
但是你马上要移♥动♥了
And we need to go over a couple of things before you do. “moving on”? aah!
这之前我要重申两件事 “移♥动♥”
Sorry. the first thing, okay?
对不起 第一件事
You’re gonna need to clean out the wound Every couple of hours
你要清理伤口,每两小时一次
And keep as much weight off the g as you can, all right?
体重尽量放在另一条腿上
The island’ll do the rest, john, all right? but I don’t–
小岛会处理其他的事 但是我没
Second thing– no, no, pay attention.
第二 不不 集中精神
Next time we see each other, I’m not gonna recognize you.
下次我们在见面时 我就不认识你了
All right? you give me this. all right?
明白吗 你把这个给我
What is this?
这是什么
It’s a compass. what does it do?
指南针 干什么用
It points north, john.
指向南方 John
Look, I wish I had time to be more sensitive about this
我希望有更多时间解释这些
Because it’s a lot to swallow,
但是要接受的事 实在太多了
But you need to know it in order to do what you gotta do.
你必须知道这些才能完成你的使命,
So I’m just gonna say it, okay?
继续刚才说的
The only way to save the island
救这座岛唯一的办法
Is to get your people back here–the ones who left. jack, kate…
就是把你们中离开的人带回这里 Jack Kate
The chopper was headed for the boat. the boat–
直升机撞到了船 那条船
No, they’re fine, john, and they’re already home,
不 他们没事 他们已经回家了
So you have to convince them to come back.
所以你必须说服他们回来
How–how am I supposed to do that?
我该怎么做
You’re gonna have to die, john.
你会死 John
So… what was this thing before you guys blew it up?
那么 你们把它炸了之前那是什么
A dharma station. for what?
达摩站 干什么的
There was a man named desmond living down in it.
有一个叫Desmond的人住在里面
He was pushing a button every 108 minutes
每108分钟他就会按一次按钮
To save the world.
拯救世界
Really?
真的
Yeah. really.
是的 真的
Son of a…
妈…
Bitch.
…的
The hatch–it’s back.
这个舱 它回来了
I guess you haven’t found it yet.
我猜你还没找到它
Hey! where you goin’?
你去哪
Back door. I’m gettin’ some supplies.
后门 我去找点生活用品
James, wait. not a good idea.
James 等等 这不是好主意
The sky can flash all it wants,
天空能在一瞬间变成它想成为的东西
But I ain’t startin’ over, dilbert.
但我可不想重新开始Dilbert
I ain’t rubbin’ two sticks together and making a fire,
我不要钻木取火
And I ain’t huntin’ damn boar!
我不要狩猎野猪
There’s dharma food, beer and clothing in there.
那有食物 啤酒和衣服
And I’m gettin’ desmond to let me in one way or another.
不管怎样 我都要让Desmond让我进去
That’s not gonna work, my friend.
不会成功的 朋友
why not? because desmond didn’t know you
为什么 因为他刚出来的时候
When he first came out of there.
还不认识你
That means you’ve never met, which means you can’t meet.
那意味着你没有遇到 也意味着你不能遇到
Th would all be fascinating if I was listening to ya.
如果我听你的话 那非常有吸引力
So how you do know desmond is even in there?
你怎么知道Desmond在那里呢
Think about it. it could be anybody.
里面可能是任何人
I don’t care who’s in there.
我不在乎谁在那里
Wait.
等会
Wait. open the damn door!
等会 打开这该死的门
It won’t work. sure it will.
不管用了 会管用的
Yo, open up! it’s the ghost of christmas future!
开门 这是未来的圣诞节鬼魂
No one–no one is gonna answer.
没人会来开门的
open! open the damn door! open the door!
开门 打开这个该死的门 开门
You’re wasting your time.
你在浪费时间
open up! I know you can hear me.
开门 我知道你能听到
If it didn’t happen, it can’t happen.
如果没有发生 那就不可能发生的
Open the damn door! you can’t change the past, james!
打开这该死的门 James你不能改变过去的
Everybody I care about just blew up on your damn boat.
我在意的每个人都在你那该死的船上被炸死了
I know what I can’t change.
我知道我不能改变什么
We should get back to the beach.
我们应该回到海滩上
It’s been a long day.
今天很累了
Why are we going back to the beach
如果没有什么值得回去的话
If there’s nothing to go back to?
那我们还回沙滩干嘛
So stay here.
那你留在这吧
That chick likes me.
那妞喜欢我
What?
怎么了
Wh– what? what’s the matter?
怎么了
You…

Ugh. I haven’t had a nosebleed since I was little.
我从来就没流过鼻血
Dan, I’m fine.
Dan我没事的
Yeah. no, no, no, you’re– um, of course you’re fine.
是的是的 你没事的
I’m, uh… you know, the sight of blood is,..
你知道么 流鼻血是征兆
Yeah, well, it’s a good thing You’re a physicist then, isn’t it? shall we?
是的,是好事,你是物理学家 对吗 我们走吧
Yeah, um… my pack.
是的 我的包
Of course I left my pack back at the hatch crater. I better get it.
我把我的包落在舱门了,我最好去拿回来
Why don’t you head back with everyone else?
你和别人一起回去吧
And I’ll be right behind you. don’t dillydally.
我会跟上的 别犹豫了
I wouldn’t think of it.
没关系
Please let this work.
拜托开门吧
Please let this work.
拜托请开门吧
Please, please, please, let this work.
拜托请开门吧
Don’t shoot. then you’d best explain
不要开枪 你最好解释一下
Why you’ve been bangin’ on my door
干嘛一直敲我的门
For the last 20 minutes, brother.
都敲了20分钟了 兄弟
Desmond.
Desmond
Are you him?
是你吗
“him”? who?
他 是谁
My replacement.
我的接♥班♥人
No, I’m not.
不 我不是
I’m not. I’m not. I’m…
我不是
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
Yeah… in a way.
是的 某种程度上
But listen, that’s not important.
但你听着 这不重要
What is important, desmond, is what I’m about to say to you.
Desmond什么才重要 我正要和你说
I need you to listen.
你得听我说
You’re the only person who can help us because, desmond…
Desmond你是唯一能帮我们的人
The rules…
规则
The rules don’t apply to you. you’re special.
规则并不适合你 你是特殊的
You’re uniquely and miraculously special.
你是唯一而且特别的
What are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
Okay, listen to me. listen!
好的 听我说 听着
If the helicopter somehow made it off the island,
如果那架直升机成功降落在岛上
If you got home–
如果你回家了
What helicopter? what are you talking about?
什么直升机 你在说什么
listen, I need you to listen, or people are gonna die.
听着 你得听我说 否则有人就会死了
My name is daniel faraday, and right now
我叫Daniel Faraday 现在
Me and everyone else you left behind–
被你们丢下的人们
We’re in serious danger.
我们很危险
You’re the only person who can help us. I need you
你是唯一能帮我们的了 我需要你
To go back to oxford university. go back to where we met.
回到牛津大学 回到我们相遇的地方
I need you to go there and find my mother. her name is–
我要你去找我母亲 她叫
Are you all right?
你还好吧
I was on the island.
我在岛上
I was on the island.
我在岛上
You’ve been off the island for three years now.
你离开那岛有3年了
You’re safe now.
你现在很安全
It was just a dream.
那只是个梦
It wasn’t a dream, pen.
Pen那不是梦
It was a memory.
那是记忆
Desmond, where are you going?
Desmond 你要去哪
Des?
Des
Desmond?
Desmond
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
We’re leaving.
我们走
Leaving to go where?
去哪
Oxford.
牛津大学

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!