Why?
为什么
You had the audacity
你胆子够大的
To approach me in broad daylight
大庭广众之下顶撞我
In front of my business associates… In public.
还是在我的合作伙伴面前
Why did I have you brought here?
为什么带你来这里
Because you showed me no respect.
因为你太过无礼
I will be respected, sun.
我是值得尊重的 sun
Fair enough.
够吓人的了
Since you seem to be worried about your plane,
从你担心你的航♥班♥开始
I’ll get right down to business.
我放下了所有的工作
You mentioned that you and I had…
你提到我们…
Common interests.
都感兴趣的事
Why don’t you tell me exactly what they might be?
为什么不确切地告诉我是什么
To kill benjamin linus.
去杀Benjamin Linus
The victim was found shot in his car
受害者被枪杀于自己的车里
On the grounds of the santa rosa hospital,
在圣罗莎医院的私人心理健康中心
A private mental health care facility outside los angeles. okay.
位于洛杉矶郊外
Let’s go get him.
我们去找他
Police have now identified their suspect in the shooting
警♥察♥已认定凶手是
As a patient at the hospital
医院的一名病人
Who escaped earlier this evening–hugo reyes.
叫Hugo reyes 于傍晚早些时候逃出
Now if that name sounds familiar to you,
是否觉得这个名字很熟悉
That’s because reyes was a member Of the infamous oceanic six.
他正是大洋六人组之一
As to why he may have murdered a visitor to the facility
至于为何他会谋杀一个造访者
Where reyes lived for two years,
并且在自己生活了两年的地方
That remains a complete mystery.
仍然无从所知
Well…
好吧…
Looks like we have a change of plan.
看起来我们得换个方案
Here she comes, right now.
她来了
Here’s your order, sir.
这是你要的 先生
Keep the change. thank you.
不用找了 谢谢
Awesome.

You want a fry? no, thank you.
来一块吗 不用 谢谢
You know, maybe if you ate more comfort food You wouldn’t have to go around shooting people.
可能你多吃点可口的食物,你就不会去外面杀人了
So that dude you popped outside santa rosa–who was he?
老兄 你在圣罗莎外面搞定那个人 是谁
I don’t care. he was armed and he was watching you.
无所谓 他揣着武器在监视你
That made him an enemy.
他自找的
Do you think he was gonna kill me?
你断定他是来杀我的吗
I’m not taking any risks. after bentham died–
在Bentham死后 我不会再冒任何风险
You mean locke. Yes, I mean locke.
你说的是locke吗 嗯 就是locke
I need a cool code name.
我也需要一个那么酷的代号♥
So when’d you become so paranoid?
什么时候变得这么敏感了
If you’d spent the last two years
如果你这两年
Doing the things I was doing,
经历过我所经历的
You’d be paranoid, too.
你也会和我一样敏感
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Paranoid? like what?
对什么敏感
What kind of things?
什么样的经历
I was working for benjamin linus.
我曾为Benjamin Linus做事
Wait. he’s on our side now?
等等 他现在是我们一伙的吗
Listen to me, hurley.
听我说 Hurley
If you ever have the misfortune of running into him,
如果你不幸遇见他
Whatever he tells you, just do the opposite.
无论他说什么 反着去做就行了
Wait here.
等在这里
Is he all right? I don’t know.
他还好吗 不知道
Is he breathing or what? who is that? check him out.
还有呼吸么
Look out! that guy’s got a gun! run! get out of here! call the cops!
小心 那家伙有枪 快跑 报♥警♥
Hurry!
Hurry
Sayid!
Sayid
You okay?
还好吗
Get me to the car.
把我弄上车
Dude. dude.
老兄
Oh, man.
啊 天呐
I thought it was supposed to be a safe house.
我想这里应该是安全的
I never should’ve left the island.
看来不应该离开岛上
Hey, do you think he’s looking for us?
嘿 你觉得他在找我们吗
Who?
你说谁
Widmore.
Widmore
It took him, like, 20 years to find this place the first time.
他花了20年才发现这个地方
I’ll start holding my breath now.
我要集中精神了
Over here!
来这里
Is this the hatch? it was.
这就是那个舱吗 以前是
Blown up, just like we left it.
爆♥炸♥了 跟我们离开时一样
Okay.
好吧
So when we are now…
那么现在的时间是…
It’s now after you and your people crashed on the island.
在你们坠机后
You sayin’ our camp is back on the beach again? it’s possible, yeah.
我们的帐篷又回到海滩了吗 有可能
Good. I’m going back. hey. no, no.
好 我要回去 嘿 别
It’s pointless. more pointless than staring at a hole in the ground?
没意思 盯着这个洞更没意思
We don’t know when the next flash is coming.
谁知道下一次闪光会是什么时候
By the time you get back to the beach, The camp could be gone again. yeah,
当你回到海滩的时候,帐篷可能会又消失了
but what if it ain’t?
要是没有消失呢
Hell, what if the helicopter hasn’t even taken off yet?
要是现在直升机还没起飞呢
We could warn them
我们可以警告他们
Stop them from ever flying to that boat.
阻止他们飞向那条船上
That’s not the way it works.
不是这么回事
Who says?
谁说的
You cannot change anything. you can’t.
你什么都不能改变 不能
Even if you tried to, it wouldn’t work,
无论你做什么都是徒劳无功
Why not?
为什么
Time–it’s like a street, all right?
时间就好比一条街道
We can move forward on that street, we can move in reverse,
在街道上我们可以向前走 可以掉头向后走
But we cannot ever create a new street.
但是我们永远不能制♥造♥出一条新的街道
If we try to do anything different,
如果试图改变这些
We will fail every time.
无论怎样都会失败
Whatever happened, happened.
无论发生了什么
How do you know so much about this, danny boy?
你怎么知道这么多 小子
I know about this because…
我知道这些是因为
I’ve spent my entire adult life studying space-time.
我花费了毕生精力学习空间学
I know all this because
我知道这些是因为
This journal contains everything I’ve ever learned
这本日记包含了我学习
About the dharma initiative.
所有关于达摩组织的内容
This is why I’m here.
这就是我在这的原因
I know what’s happening.
我知道发生了什么
So how can we stop it?
那我们怎么才能让它停下来
We can’t stop it.
我们不能让它停下来
Then who can?
那谁能
Richard?
Richard
john
John
Richard…
Richard…
What is happening?
发生什么事了
What’s happening is that you’re bleeding to death.
你会失血至死的
Here.
在这
I need to get the bullet out.
我要把子弹取出来
How did you know there was a bullet in my leg, richard?
你怎么知道我的腿中弹了 Richard
Because you told me there was, john.
你告诉我的 John
No, no. no, I didn’t.
不 我没有
Well… you will.
你会的
It was ethan who shot me.
是Ethan开枪打的我
What comes around, goes around.
善有善报 恶有恶报
When am i?
我在什么时间
Well, john, that–that’s all relative.
John 时间是相对的
Wait, wait.
慢点 慢点
The–the noise, when the sky lit up… where did you go?
噪声 天空光芒四射的时候 你在哪
I didn’t go anywhere, john. you went.
我哪都没去 John 是你离开了
All right, this–this is gonna hurt.
好的 这里受伤了
It’ll be a lot worse if you move, okay? hold still.
如果你继续动伤口会恶化 别动
Uhh! all done.
好了
Jeez.
老天
I don’t understand.
我不明白

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!