What the hell are you talking about?There is no camp.
你说什么 营地没了
The–the sky lit up, a-and then this.
天空一道亮光 然后就成了这样
The–the kitchen?Gone.
厨房♥ 消失了
And–and all the tents, all the food and water… gone.
然后那些帐篷 所有的水和食物 都消失了
Well, everything but us. All of it.
除了我们剩下的都消失了 所有的东西
It’s gone.
都消失了
It’s not gone.
不是消失了
Daniel!
Daniel
Hey.

I thought you were on the freighter.
我以为你在货船上
No, we never made it.
没 我们没能成功
We were on our way out there when it happened.
刚才闪光的时候我们正在离开货轮
What do you mean, the camp’s not gone?
你什么意思 营地不是消失了
Who the hell are you anyway? That’s dan.
你♥他♥妈♥的又是谁 他是Dan
He’s our physicist.Listen, we have no time.
是我们的物理专家 听着 我们没时间了
I need you to take me to something man-made,
我想让你带我去个人造的
Something that was built, any kind of a landmark.
人工修建的地标建筑
There’s a dharma station 15 minutes from here.
在离这儿15分钟路程的地方有一个达摩站
You mean the hatch? The one we blew up?
你是说那个我们炸掉了的舱口
That’s perfect.
太好了
We should get moving before it happens again, okay?
下一次到来之前我们需要赶紧行动了 好吗
Before what happens again?
下一次什么到来之前
And why is our camp gone?
我们的营地怎么消失了
Your camp isn’t gone.
你们的营地不是消失了
It hasn’t been built yet.
而是还没建成
Choo choo! Tunnel!
嘟嘟 进隧♥道♥了
Oh, I think choo choo knows better than that.
我觉得嘟嘟知道的更多
He goes into that tunnel, he’s never coming back out.
他要钻进隧♥道♥ 永不回头
Watch your cartoons, Goober.
继续看卡♥通♥ 宝宝
Mommy’ll be right back.
妈妈马上回来
Ms. Austen? Yes?
Austen小姐吗 什么事
Hi, I’m Dan Norton of the law firm Agostoni&Norton.
你好 我是Agostoni&Norton法律事务所的Dan Norton
May we have a moment of your time?And who are you?
我们能谈谈吗 这位是
He’s my associate.
他是我的助手
If I could just come in, I’ll be glad to explain–
如果我能进去谈谈的话 我会很乐意解释一下…
No, you can explain right here.
不 你可以在这儿解释清楚
Okay, you got it.
好吧 听你的
Ms. Austen, we’re here to get a blood sample from you
Austen小姐 我们来是想取你和你儿子
And one from your son Aaron.
Aaron的血液样本
Now I have a court order signed by a judge
我有法官授权的法♥院♥指令
For you to relinquish your blood upon being served these papers
按要求你看到此文件就要接受抽血
Why? To determine your relationship to the child
为什么 以此确定你与孩子的关系
I’m sorry. I don’t understand. um, who’s the–
抱歉 我不明白 谁是
I’m not at liberty to divulge the identity of my client.
我无权泄露客户身份
Your client? please, may we come in?
你的客户 请让我们进屋好吗
Get off my property. if you won’t comply,
滚出我的房♥子 如果你不合作
Then I’m going to have to come back with the sheriff.
那我恐怕就要请长官来了
Then come back with the sheriff.
去请你的长官吧
Where you going, mommy?
妈妈你去哪里
We’re going on vacation, baby.
宝贝 我们要去度假
Say bye-bye, baby.
宝贝 说再见
Why did you jump off that helicopter?
你为什么从直升机上跳下来
I told you. we were runnin’ out of gas.
和你说过 我们没油了
I wanted to make sure she–
我要确定她
I wanted to make sure they got back to the boat.
确定他们回到了船上
Don’t matter now anyway, does it? excuse me.
现在也无所谓了 不是吗 抱歉
I really need the two of you to pick up the pace. okanks.
请你们二位务必跟上 多谢合作
First things first.
别的先不说
Give me your shirt.
把你的上衣给我
My shirt? yeah.
我的上衣 没错
I really think we have far more pressing matters
我可以肯定我们有更重要的事情要做
Than me giving you a shirt.
比给你上衣更重要
How about we just keep moving, okay?
不如我们继续走吧
how about we call a time-out, So you can tell us what the hell is going on?
不如我们到此为止,来听听你解释下目前状况
how about you trust me? Trust you?
不如你相信我吧 相信你吗
I don’t know you! We really do not have time for me to try to explain.
我根本不认识你 我们真的没时间来解释
You have no idea how difficult that would be for me to try to explain
你不知道,要解释起来有多难
This–this phenomenon to a quantum physicist. That would be difficult,
这现象对于量子物理学家,都很难说清
So for me to try to explain whatever is happening–
所以让我来解释简直
Oi!
天呐
What in bloody hell do you think you’re doing?
你在干嘛
Shut it, ginger,or you’re get one too
闭嘴 小妹 否则你也挨一下
Now talk.
张嘴说话
The island…
这个岛
Think of the island
把这岛想象成
Like a record spinning on a turntable…
一张旋转着的唱片
Only now that record is skipping.
可是它现在是跳转
Whatever Ben linus did down at the orchid station…
不管Ben linus在兰花站做了什么
I think it may have
我想都已经
Dislodged us.
把我们隔离了
Dislodged us from what?
和什么隔离
Time.
时间
So that’s why our camp is gone?
所以我们的营地没了
Because the island is moving through time?
是因为这岛在穿越时光
Yeah, either the island is, or we are.
是的 可能是小岛 也可能是我们
What?
什么
And it’s just as likely that we’re moving,
看起来好像是我们在穿越
Your people and us.
你的人还有我们
And everyone in your group– you’re all accounted for, right?
你组里的人都是你负责的 对吧
Not everyone.
不是所有人
Locke.
Locke
Is anyone there?!
有人吗
Hello?!
有人吗
Hello?!
听见吗
Hey!
不要
Uhh!

Who are you?
你是谁
Well, listen, listen how many others onboard?
听着 听我说 飞机上还有几个人
You don’t understand. I didn’t come on that plane.
你搞错了 我没坐那架飞机
Wrong answer.
不老实
No, wait! stop! stop!
不 等等
I know you. I know who you are.
我知道你 我认识你
Your name…
你的名字是
Your name is ethan.
你的名字是Ethan
Your name is ethan. who are you?
你叫Ethan 你是谁
My name is john locke.
我叫John Locke
I know this is gonna be hard to understand,
我知道这会很难理解
But ben linus appointed me as your leader.
但是Ben Linus派我来做你的领导
That is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard.
这是我听过最荒唐的事
Good-bye, john locke.
永别了 John Locke
Great.
见鬼
So when are we now, whiz kid?
我们现在什么时间 聪明鬼
We’re either in the past…
或者是在过去
Or we’re in the future.
或者是在未来
flight 23 to paris
去往巴黎的23号♥航♥班♥
Will begin boarding at gate 15.
将在15号♥登机口登机
Please have your boarding passes ready.
请准备好您的登机牌
(In french)
[法语]
Evening, ma’am. where you flying to tonight?
晚上好 女士 您今晚要去哪里
Los angeles.
洛杉矶
Of course. may I see your passport, please?
好的 请出示您的护照
Excuse me.
抱歉
Could you wait here for just one moment, ms. kwon?
kwon小姐 您能稍候一下吗
Hey! where are you going?
喂 你去哪里
Open this door.
开门
Open this door!
把门打开
Save your breath.
省省力气吧
They only do what I tell them to do.
他们都听我的命令
You.
是你
You had me brought in here?
是你带我来这里的吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!