How did y–
你怎么…
Don’t bring him back, kate.
别把他带回来 Kate
Don’t you dare bring him back.
你怎么敢把他带回来
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
Is he okay?
他还好吗?
He’s fine.
他没事
It’s a miracle.
真是奇迹
I can’t believe he did it.
我不敢相信他办到了
Who did what?
谁做了什么?
He moved the island.
他把岛移走了
No, he didn’t.
不 他没有
Oh, really?
是吗?
Cause… one minute it was there,
前一分钟那岛还在
And the next it was gone, so…
接着就不见了 那么…
Unless we, like, overlooked it, dude,
伙计 除非是我们看花眼了
That’s exactly what he did.
这绝对是他做的
But… if you’ve got another explanation, man,
但是…如果你有另外的解释 伙计
I’d love to hear it.
我愿意洗耳恭听
God almighty.
万能的主啊
There’s a boat.
那有条船
There’s a boat out there!
那有条船
Hey! there’s a boat! you see it?!
那有条船 你看见了吗?
Hey! over here!
看呢 就在那
Does it see us? I think it does!
它看见我们了吗? 我想它看见了
It is turning?
它调头了?
It’s turning! hey!
它调头了!
We’re gonna have to lie.
我们得撒谎
What?
什么?
We’re gonna have to lie.
我们得撒谎
Lie about what?
撒什么谎?
Everything, all of it,
每一件事情 所有的事情
Every moment since we crashed on the island.
我们坠机来到这个岛上之后的所有事
Jack… now I know I’m new to this group and everything,
Jack…我虽然是刚刚才和你们一起
But isn’t this the place where everybody
但我觉得此时此地
Starts jumping up and down and hugging each other? your freighter…
我们应该欢呼雀跃呀? 你的货船…
Those men came to the island to kill us, all of us.
那些人来到岛上杀我们 我们所有人
You said that our plane was discovered
你说过我们的飞机被发现了
On the bottom of the ocean.
在大洋底下
Well, someone put it there–
是有人把它放在那儿的…
Someone who wants everyone to think that we’re dead.
而那个人想让所有的人都认为我们已经死了
So what do you think’s gonna happen to us
那么你们认为当我们告诉世界那架飞机
When we tell them that that wasn’t our plane?
不是我们乘坐的那架时会怎么样
What do you think’s gonna happen
而那些依然留在岛上的人
To the people that we left behind?
又会怎样?
Jack, we can’t.
Jack 我们不能
We can’t pull it off.
我们不能就这样全部忘记
Just let me do the talking.
让我来说好了
Ms. widmore!
Widmore女士!
Throw them a rope! take them ’round to the stern!
把绳子扔给他们! 带他们去船尾!
Penny?
Penny?
Penny!
Penny!
Penny!
Penny!
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
I’m–i’m fine.
我…我很好
I’m fine.
我很好
H-how did you find me?
你怎么…怎么知道我的?
Your phone call…
你的电♥话♥…
I have a tracking station.
我有一个信♥号♥♥追踪站
I love you, penny…
我爱你 Penny…
And I’ll never leave you again.
我再也不会离开你了
This is–this is penny.
这是…这是Penny
This is, um, kate and then aaron. hi.
这是Kate和Aaron 你好
And this is sun,
这是Sun
Hi.
你好
This is frank.
这是Frank
And jack. jack, this is–this is penny.
还有Jack Jack 这是…这是Penny
It’s nice to meet you, penny… hi.
很高兴见到你 Penny… 你好
But we need to talk.
不过我们得谈谈
One Week Later
一周后
What’s this place called?
这个地方叫什么?
Why are we doing this, dude?
我们为什么要这样做 伙计?
Sailing 3,000 miles to another island?
航行3000英里去另一个岛?
Because it’s the only way to keep them safe.
因为这是唯一让他们安全的办法
How long till we’ll hit land? well, if the wind’s not too brutal…
还有多久能靠岸? 如果风不太猛烈的话…
Eight, nine hours.
八♥九♥个小时吧
Just long enough to give you a nice, convincing sunburn.
足够长来给你一个漂亮而且令人信服的晒斑
Well… it’s been a pleasure, frank.
这非常好 Frank
I hope we never see each other again.
希望我们再也不会相见了
Roger that, doc.
收到 医生
Bye, sweetheart.
再见 小甜心
Are you sure about this, brother?
你真的要这么做吗 兄弟?
Are you sure?
你呢?
As long as I’ve got penny…
只要能和Penny在一起…
I’ll be fine.
我就没事
Don’t let him find you, desmond.
别让他找到你 Desmond
I’ll see you in another life, brother.
我们来生再见吧 兄弟
Aye.
是的
I guess you will.
我猜你会的
All right.
好吧
Let’s go home.
让我们回家吧
BODY RELEASE FORM
尸体证明表
Hello, jack.
你好 Jack
Sorry.
抱歉
Didn’t mean to scare you.
不是有意要吓你
Did he tell you that I was off the island?
他告诉你我离开了那个岛吗?
Yes, he did.
是的 告诉了
When did you speak to him?
你什么时候跟他谈的话?
About a month ago.
大概一个月前
And kate?
Kate呢?
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, he came to see her, too.
是的 他也来见她了
And what did he say to you?
那他跟你说了些什么?
He told me…
他告诉我…
That after I left the island,
我离开了那个岛之后
Some very bad things happened.
有些非常糟糕的事情发生了
And he told me that it was my fault
他还告诉我那是我的错
For leaving.
因为我的离去
And he said that I had to come back.
他还说我得回去
Yes, I heard that you’ve been flying on passenger planes…
是的 我听说你经常搭乘客机…
Hoping that you’d crash.
希望你会坠机
It’s dark, jack, very dark.
非常阴暗 Jack 非常阴暗
Why are you here?
你为什么在这儿?
I’m here to tell you
我来告诉你
That the island won’t let you come alone.
那个岛不会让你一个人回去的
All of you have to go back.
你们所有的人都得回去
Are you…
你…
Sayid–i don’t even know where sayid is.
Sayid…我都不知道Sayid在哪
Hurley…
Hurley…
Is insane.
发疯了
Sun blames me for…
Sun责怪我 因为…
And then kate…
还有Kate…
She won’t even talk to me anymore.
她甚至都不再跟我说话了
Perhaps I can help you with that.
也许我能帮你
This is the way it has to be, jack.
你们必须得一起回去 Jack
It’s the only way.
这是唯一的办法
You have to do it together, all of you.
你们得一起 所有人
How?
怎么做?
I have a few ideas.
我有些想法
Jack…
Jack…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!