What happens if we can’t deactivate the bomb?
如果我们拆不了这炸♥弹♥会怎么样?
We better get everybody the hell off this boat.
我们最好把所有人从这条船上转移
What’s the matter? we’re losing fuel.
怎么了? 我们在漏油
What?!
你说什么?
We’re losing fuel!
我们在漏油
Look outside! tell me if you see anything!
看看外面 告诉我能看见什么
We have a fuel leak!
油罐漏了
A bullet must have pierced the tank!
子弹一定打穿了油罐
We gotta find a place to set her down! no, don’t land!
我们要找个地方降落 不 不能降落
What?! there’s no fuel on the island!
为什么? 这岛上没有燃料
We’ve gotta get to the boat, or this chopper’s useless!
我们要到船上去 否则这直升机一点用也没有
I’m telling ya, I don’t see the boat! well, then keep looking!
我告诉你了 我还没找到船 那就继续找
We gotta get every ounce of extra weight
我们得把所有多余的东西
Off this chopper now!
扔下去
Anything that’s not bolted down, toss it out!
所有没用的东西 都扔下去
Now what? is that enough? can we make it?!
现在怎么样? 够了吗? 我们能到吗?
I’d feel a hell of a lot better
我觉得如果
If we were a few hundred pounds lighter!
能再轻100磅就好多了
Well, if we don’t make it,
那么如果我们到不了
We’re still close enough to ditch it on the beach. hey!
我们离这岛还是很近 能在海滩附近降落
Do not go back to the island!
别再回那个岛了
We might not have a choice, doc.
医生 我们可能没有选择了
Why are you telling me this?
为什么告诉我这些?
Just do it, freckles.
照我说的做就行了 雀斑女
Sawyer!
Sawyer
Hey, charlotte!
你好 charlotte
Listen, uh, I wanted to say
听我说 我想在你上船之前
Before you get on the boat, please–
和你说 请…
I’m gonna stay, daniel…
我想留下 Daniel
For now, anyway.
至少现在想
Charlotte…
Charlotte
There is no “for now.”
没有 “现在”
If you don’t come with me, “for now” could be forever.
如果你不跟我一起 “现在就是永远”
Nothing’s forever.
没有什么是永远
Why?
为什么?
Would it make any sense if I told you
如果我告诉你 我还在寻找我出生的地方
I was still looking for where I was born?
你会理解吗?
N-no.
不会
Good-bye, daniel.
再见 daniel
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
You’re not coming.
你也不来
I promised I wouldn’t leave
我答应过 不把最后一个人安全送走
Until I got everyone here safely off this island.
不会离开这个岛
Relax.
别紧张
I’ll still be here when you get back.
当你回来的时候 我还会在这儿
Right, right…
好吧 好吧
When I get back.
当我回来
Okay. everybody ready?
好了 大家准备好了吗?
Let’s get started.
我们出发吧
Off we go.
我们走了
I know you’re down here, ben.
Ben 我知道你在这
Crouching in the dark,
蜷缩在黑暗的角落
Just waiting to take a shot at me.
想给我来个黑枪
This… is “the vault”…
这是传送室
Well, you better aim for the head, ben!
Ben 你最好瞄准我的头
You know, like your boyfriend who shot me in the back
就像你的男朋友那样在我背后开枪
Like a coward!
就象懦夫一样
…to avoid leaving inorganic materials inside…
为了避免把非有机物质留在里面
This body armor’s, um,
这盔甲
Been known to take a bullet or two in its time.
可以同时挡一两颗子弹
But before you take your shot, ben,
但是Ben 在你射击之前
Let me tell you about this.
让我告诉你
See that? I took out a bit of a-a life insurance policy, ben.
你知道吗? 我已经投了一份人身保险 Ben
It’s a heart rate monitor,
那是个心率监测器
And it’s connected to a radio transmitter.
它与调频传送器相连
W-we call it a “dead man’s trigger,” ben.
Ben 我们叫它 “死者扳机”
If my heart stops beating…
如果我的心脏停止跳动
It sends a little signal to the 500 pounds of c4
它就会向500磅C4炸♥药♥传送信♥号♥♥
That I’ve got hardwired out there on the freighter
那些炸♥药♥我留在了货轮上
That’d kill a lot of innocent people, ben.
Ben 那样会杀了许多无辜的人
If you think I’m bluffing,
如果你觉得我在虚张声势
Need I remind you of, uh…
那需要我来提醒你
How your daughter looked as she bled out?
你女儿死的时候的样子吗?
Facedown in the grass?
脸向下朝着草地
Who the hell are you?
你又是谁?
My name is john locke,
我是John Locke
And I have no… conflict with you.
我和你无冤无仇
And neither do the people on that boat.
那船上的人也没有
So…
所以…
Why don’t you put your knife down?
为什么你不把刀放下?
We can talk about this.
我们可以谈谈
Well, john locke…
好的 John Locke
I’ve never really been one for talk.
我从来都靠谈话解决问题
You killed my daughter.
你杀了我的女儿
Aah! you killed my daughter!
你杀了我女儿
Ben! ben! ben, stop! no, no! stop!
Ben 停下 不要 停下
Ben, what did you do?
Ben 你做了什么?
You just killed everybody on that boat.
你杀了那船上的所有人
So?
那又怎么样?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!