And the battery’s not already cold,
而电池又还到需要的温度以下
That is the last thing we will ever see.
那红灯就是我们在世界上看到的最后的东西了
Either way, at least we’ll have a warning,
无论怎样 至少我们这样有个预兆
Buy ourselves some time.
为我们赢得一点时间
All right, um, freeze the battery.
好吧 把电池先冻起来
Jin, help me trace back these wires,
Jin 帮我找这些线的源头
Make a list of where each of them goes to.
列出每一根线的走向
Boat!
船!
Thank you.
谢谢
Down there. did you get them all to the boat?
下来 你把他们都送上船了吗?
Yeah, everybody’s safe. are they coming closer?
是的 都平安到达了 他们往这儿来了吗?
They fixed the engine, and they’re gonna get as close
他们修好引擎 就会尽量往这里开
To the island as they can without hitting the reef,
开到撞不到暗礁的地方
So the next trip shouldn’t take so long.
所以下一批不会花太久时间
I’m just gonna get some water,
我去喝点水
And I’ll come back in a minute. okay, I’ll get the next group ready to go.
马上回来 我让第二组准备出发
Thank you. dan!
谢了 Dan!
Yeah? thanks for helping us.
怎么? 谢谢你帮我们
Absolutely.
这算什么
Okay, let’s go!
好了 出发
Uh, who told you you could eat those peanuts?
谁允许你吃花生的?
May–may I eat these peanuts?
那我…我能吃这些花生吗?
I’m gonna keep my eye on you, shorty.
我会盯着你的 小矮子
Miles… somethin’ wrong with your neck?
Miles… 你脖子怎么了?
Follow me, please. dan, you’re back.
跟着我 Dan 你回来了
Hey. what’s wrong?
怎么了
I’m leaving in ten minutes to take the next group of people
我离开十分钟 送下一组人到轮船上去
To the freighter. you need to make sure that you’re with me
你们必须保证和我一起在船上
On that raft, all right? well, don’t worry about me, cause I’m gonna stay.
不用担心我 我留下来
Miles, no, uh, uh,
Miles 不不
I don’t think I’m getting across the… direness
我想我还没把…
Of the circumstance.
事态的紧急跟你说明白
Oh, no, you’re very dire, but I’m still gonna stay.
不 你说得够明白了 但我还是得留下
Hey, ten minutes.
十分钟后
Yep.
好的
I’m surprised you wanna leave.
我很惊讶你竟然会走
Sorry?
你说什么?
It’s just weird.
太奇怪了
You know, after all that time you spent
在你花了那么多时间
Trying to get back here.
好不容易回到这儿后
What do you mean, get back here?
你说的”回到这儿” 是什么意思?
What do I mean?
我什么意思?
How deep is the station?
这儿到底有多深?
Deep.
很深
Is this the magic box?
这就是魔法盒?
No, john, it’s not.
不 John 那不是
What is all this stuff for?
这些都是干什么的?
Same things that all the dharma stations are for…
和其他达摩站里的东西差不多…
Silly experiments.
都是为了那些愚蠢的实验
What kind of experiments?
什么样的实验?
You know what, john?
你知道吗 John?
Why don’t you watch this very informative video
你为什么不看看这卷”扫盲带”
That will answer some of your questions?
可能可以回答一些你的问题
And I’ll take care of some business.
我要做点别的事
Hello. I’m dr. edgar halliwax…
你好 我是edgar halliwax博士
And this is the orientation film
这卷是达摩组织
For station six of the dharma initiative.
第六观察站的宣传录像
As you’ve no doubt surmised,
你们都知道
Station six, or “the orchid,”
第六站 或称之为”兰花站”
Is not… a botanical research unit.
可不是什么植物研究单位
The unique properties…of this island
这个岛上独特的现象
Have created a kind of casimir effect,
创造了类似一种喀希米尔的效应
Allowing the dharma initiative to conduct unique experiments
也为达摩组织做这些独特的实验提供了条件
In both space and time.
而这些实验涉及到空间与时间
This… is “the vault,”
这就是…”传送室”
Constructed adjacent to a pocket of what we believe… to be
建立来通往邻近
Negatively charged “exotic matter.”
充满带有负电荷的”外来事物”的空间
Great care must be taken to avoid leaving
必须要非常小心来避免
Inorganic materials…
房♥间里有
Inside the chamber.
无机物的残余…
The electromagnetic energy within the island
这个岛的电磁能量
Can be highly volatile and unpredictable.
及其的不稳定而且无法预测
Now for your own safety
为了您自身
And the safety of those around you,
和您周围人的安全
Metallic objects must never…
请勿携带金属物品
Be placed within the vault.
进入传送室
In our first demonstration,
我们初步证实
We will attempt to shift the test subject
我们试图将测试主体所在的
100 milliseconds ahead in four-dimensional space.
四维空间提前100毫秒
Of moments,
此时
The animal will seem to disappear,
动物看似会消失
But in reality…
但事实上…
Uh… was he talking about what I think he was talking about?
他的意思是我认为的那样吗?
If you mean time-traveling bunnies, then yes.
如果你是指做时间旅行的兔子 那么的确如此
You do know that he said specifically
你确实知道他强调道
Not to put anything metal in here.
不能在这里面放任何金属物体?
You expecting someone?
你在等人?
May I have my weapon back?
我可以拿回我的武器吗?
Sayid!
Sayid!
Kate!
Kate!
Good to see you, dude.
见到你真高兴 伙计
He say somethin’ to tick you off, freckles?
他说什么让你发火了吗? 雀斑女?
Didn’t kill that one. well, which one did you kill?
他不是我杀的 那你杀的是哪个?
Where’s the baby?
孩子在哪儿?
He’s with sun, and they should be at the freighter by now.
和Sun在一起 现在应该在轮船上了
Are you okay?
你还好吧
I am now.
现在还好
Hey, kenny rogers.
肯尼·洛杰斯
What you trying to do there, pick a lock?
你在干什么? 撬锁?
You got a better idea?
你有什么更好的主意?
Hacksaw.
钢锯
For the handcuffs, right?
是锯我的手铐吧?
Okay.
来吧
Take it easy. all right, all right.
放松 没事了 没事了
Sayid, how’d you get back?
Sayid 你怎么回来的?
I took the zodiac from the freighter.
我从货轮上搞了只橡皮艇
Is it safe?
现在安全了吗?
A body from the boat washed up on the beach.
一具尸体冲上了海岸
It’s safe now.
现在安全了
All right!
很好
Let’s get the hell outta here!
快离开这鬼地方吧
Let’s go, freckles.
走了 雀斑女
I’ve seen enough of this rock.
我已经受够了这鬼地方了
After we drop everyone off at the boat, we can come back
我们到达之后 还可以回来
And look for claire, right? absolutely.
找Claire 对吧? 当然
Hands and feet inside the vehicle!
把手脚都伸回来
Let’s go for a ride!
起飞了
I think I might have something.
我想我有办法了
Okay, so… so if…
好的 那么 那么如果..
If I cut this wire, it…
如果我把这些线切断
It should disconnect the firing mechanisms.
它就不会与起爆装置相连接
Stop!
住手
No good.
没有好处
Damn it!
该死的
I-i just don’t know enough.
我知道的还不够
H-how do we even know
我们 我们怎么知道
Your little freezing trick’s doing anything?
你的小把戏有作用?
We’ll know if that light turns red and we’re still here.
只有当灯变红了而我们还活着的时候才知道
How much stuff do we have left?
我们还剩多少?
We got a quarter tank.
四分之一罐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!