Get up. come on. get up.
起来 快起来
Thank you for coming, richard.
谢谢你能来 Richard
My pleasure.
是我的荣幸
Could you cut me free, kate?
你能帮我解开吗 Kate?
What was the arrangement?
是什么协议?
They, uh, help us free you, and we let ’em off the island.
他们帮我们救你 然后我们让他们离开这个岛
Fair enough.
很公平
The helicopter is yours.
直升机是你们的了
You and sayid have a safe journey back.
你和Sayid能安全回去了
So we can go?
那么我们能走了?
Off the island?
离开这个岛?
That’s it?
就这样吗?
That’s it.
就这样
Thank you, miss.
谢谢你 小姐
Are you hurley?
你是Hruley吗?
Yeah.
是的
Are you dangerous?
你很危险吗?
I’m sorry. do I know you?
抱歉 我认识你吗?
No, you don’t know me… but you know my grandson.
不 你不认识我… 不过你认识我孙子
Now we’ve traveled all the way across country
我们跋山涉水
Just so he could see you.
就是为了他能来见你
I need to know if you’re gonna do anything crazy.
我得知道你会不会干些疯事
I won’t do anything crazy.
我不会做什么疯狂的事
Hey, walt.
Walt
Hey, hurley.
Hurley
You’re getting big, dude.
你长大了 伙计
You know, when you came back,
你知道 当你们回来的时候
I was waiting for one of you to come see me,
我一直在盼望你们中有人能来看我
But… nobody did.
不过… 没有人来
I’m sorry.
抱歉
Do you know who did come see me?
你知道后来谁来看我了吗?
Jeremy bentham.
Jeremy Bentham
I don’t understand why you’re all lying.
我不明白你们为什么要撒谎
We’re lying…
我们撒谎…
Because it’s the only way to protect everyone
是因为只有这样才能保护
That didn’t come back.
其他没有回来的人
Like my dad?
就像我爸爸?
Like your dad, yeah.
就像你♥爸♥爸 是的
What the hell they talkin’ about in there, anyway?
他们到底在那说什么?
I don’t know. leader stuff?
我不知道 领导权问题?
Where’d you get that?
你从哪弄的?
Came from a box ben dug up out of the ground. they’re good.
Ben从地下挖出的盒子里的 还不错
Thanks for coming back for me.
谢谢你回来找我
Ah, you got it.
你值得的
Claire and the baby okay?
Claire和她的婴儿都还好吧?
What did you wanna talk to me about, john?
你想跟我说什么 John?
I want you to reconsider leaving the island, jack.
我想你能重新考虑下离开这个岛 Jack
I would like you to stay.
我想你留下来
You’d like me to stay.
你想我留下来
Yeah, that’s right.
是的 就是这样
You threw a knife
你飞了一把匕♥首♥
Into the back of an unarmed woman.
插在了一个没有武装的女人背后
You led half of our people across the island
你带着我们一半的人横穿过这个岛
And got most of them killed.
而让他们大多数都被杀了
Well, jack, you put a gun to my head
Jack 你用枪指着我脑袋
And you pulled the trigger.
然后你扣下了扳机
I was hoping we could let bygones be bygones.
我希望我们能让过去的都过去了
Well, I’ll tell you what.
我跟你说
You stay here in your little greenhouse,
你就待在这个小温室里好了
But the rest of us are going home.
不过我们其余人的要回家了
But you’re not supposed to go home.
不过你不应该回家
And what am I supposed to do?
那我到底应该做什么?
Oh, I think I remember.
我想我还记得
What was it that you said on the way out to the hatch–
在回到舱门的路上你说的是什么
That crashing here was our destiny?
那个坠机是我们的宿命?
You know, jack. you know that you’re here for a reason.
你知道的 Jack 你知道你在这儿是有原因的
You know it.
你知道的
And if you leave this place,
而如果你离开这里
That knowledge is gonna eat you alive
那种原因就会从你的内心开始
From the inside out…
慢慢吞噬你…
Until you decide to come back.
直到你决定回来
Good-bye, john.
再见 John
You’re gonna have to lie.
你要对他们撒谎
Excuse me?
什么?
If you have to go,
如果你不得不走
Then you have to lie about everything…
那么你不得不对所有的事情撒谎…
Everything that happened since we got to the island.
自从我们来到这个岛上发生的所有事情
It’s the only way to protect it.
这是唯一能保护它的办法
It’s an island, john.
这只是个岛 John
No one needs to protect it.
没有人需要保护它
It’s not an island.
这不是个岛
It’s a place where miracles happen.
这是个奇迹发生的地方
And–and–if you– if you don’t believe that,
如果…如果你不相信
Jack, if you can’t believe that,
Jack 如果你不能相信的话
Just wait till you see what I’m about to do.
那你在这里等着 看我要做的事吧
There’s no such thing as miracles.
世上根本就没有奇迹
We’ll just have to see which one of us is right.
我们就看看到底谁是对的
Am I interrupting?
我打扰了吗?
Nice to see you, too, jack.
很高兴看见你 Jack
Couldn’t find the anthuriums, could you?
找不到安祖花 是吗?
I don’t know what they look like.
我不知道它们长什么样
What are you doing?
你们在干什么?
Didn’t you tell him?
你没有告诉他吗?
I tried.
我试了
Sayid and kate are waiting for you at the helicopter.
Sayid和Kate正在直升机那等你
I understand that your people from the beach
我知道你们从海滩来的人
Are being brought to the freighter even as we speak. what?
就在我们说话的时候正在被送往货船 什么?
I’d love to fill you in on everything you missed, jack,
我很愿意告诉所有的细节 Jack
But you, hugo, james, you need to get moving.
不过你 Hugo James 你们需要离开了
If I were you, I’d want to be on that boat within the hour.
如果我是你 我会很想在一小时内到船上的
Good-bye, jack. let’s go.
再见 Jack 走吧
Lie to them, jack.
跟他们说谎 Jack
If you do it half as well as you lie to yourself,
如果你对自己都撒谎的话
They’ll believe you.
他们会相信你的
Michael? what’s going on down there?
Michael 下面出什么事了?
Ready to go?
准备走了?
Did you tell anybody?
你有告诉其他人吗?
No, michael. i-i didn’t.
没有 没说
Can you… t-turn it off?
能…能关掉吗?
It isn’t even on yet.
还没开呢
But, yeah, if what’s in this tank
但…当然 如果水槽里的
Does what it’s supposed to do,
东西起作用的话
We’re gonna be okay.
我们就没事了
Look, I’ll send jin upstairs.
听着 我会让Jin到上面来
There’s no need for him to be down there with me
他应该在上面陪你
When he can be up here with you.
没必要在下面把时间浪费在我身上
I’m pregnant.
我怀孕了
Congratulations, sun.
恭喜你 Sun
You’re gonna what? freeze it.
你要干什么? 把它冻起来
This is liquid nitrogen.
这是液化氮
We use it in the refrigeration hold.
我们可以用它来冷藏
The bomb needs a charge from the battery to detonate, right?
炸♥弹♥需要充电才能引爆 对吧?
And the battery runs on a-a chemical reaction.
而电池则需要化学反应才能有电
I spray the battery. I can keep it cold.
把液化氮喷在电池上 让它处于低温状态
No reaction.
就不会发生化学反应
And what’s the catch?
那现在的问题是?
The catch is we only have one canister.
问题是我们只有一罐
We use it up, we’re right back where we started.
用完了 我们就等于回到了最开始
Well, shouldn’t we save it till the light turns red?
那我们是不是应该等到灯变红再用?
If we see that light turn red
如果等灯变红了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!