It’s a measure of last resort.
不得已而为之的最后一招
You’re gonna go into that greenhouse.
你会进入那个温室
The elevator takes you down to the actual orchid station.
乘电梯去真正的兰花站
I’m sorry, man, but maybe I missed the part
不好意思 伙计 但你好像没有
Where you explained what I’m supposed to do
跟我说怎么才能解决
About the armed men inside. How many times do I have to tell you, John?
里面的武装分子 我跟你说过多少次了 John?
I always have a plan.
我总有计划
These aren’t Jack or Sawyer.
这些不是Jack或Sawyer留下的
Whoever you are, come out now!
不管你是谁 马上出来!
My name is Benjamin Linus. I believe you’re looking for me.
我是Benjamin Linus 相信你们一直在找我
Ladies and gentlemen, the survivors of oceanic 8-1-5.
女士们先生们 大洋815航♥班♥的幸存者
Mr. Jarrah, is it possible
Jarrah先生 还有没有
There are any other survivors from the crash
其他在飞机失事后的幸存者
Yet to be discovered?
仍未被发现?
No, absolutely not.
不 绝对没有
Why did you call me, Jack?
为什么给我打电♥话♥ Jack?
I was hoping that you’d heard,
我希望你已经听说
That maybe you’d go to the funeral.
你也许得去参加葬礼
Why would I go to the funeral?
我为什么要去参加葬礼?
This is not gonna change–
不会有什么改变的…
No, I’m sick… of lying.
不 我已经厌倦了…终日的谎言
I have to go.
我得走了
He’s gonna be wondering where I am Don’t…
他会担心我去哪了 别…
We were not supposed to leave.
我们不应该离开那
Yes, we were.
不 我们应该
Good-bye, Jack.
再见 Jack
We have to go back, Kate.
我们得回去 Kate
We have to go back!
我们得回去!
“we have to go back”?
我们得回去?
“we have to go back”?
我们得回去?
Now hold on– who do you think you are?!
等等… 你觉得自己是谁?!
You call me over and over again for two days straight,
你在这两天里不停的给我打电♥话♥
Stoned on your pills!
尽说些疯话!
And then you show up here with an obituary for Jeremy Bentham.
然后你拿着Jeremy Bentham的讣告来这
When he came to me and I heard what we had to say,
当他来找我 我得知我们必须说
I knew he was crazy.
我知道他已经疯了
But you… you believed him.
但你…你相信他
Yes. Him, of all people.
是的 相信他 胜过任何人
Yes, Kate, I did,
是的 Kate 我是
Because he said that that was the only way
因为他说 那是唯一的办法
That I could keep you safe– you and Arron.
能保证你的安全 你和Arron的安全
Don’t you say his name.
别提他的名字
I still have to explain to him
我还是要给他解释
Why you are not there to read to him,
当时你为什么不在那给他读书
So don’t you say his name!
所以别提他的名字!
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’ve spent the last three years
在过去三年里
Trying to forget all the horrible things
我尽力试图忘掉那些自从我们离开那天起
That happened on the day that we left.
所发生的可怕的事
How dare you ask me to go back?
你还有什么资格要我回去?
You sure we’re going the right way?
你确定我们的方位是对的吗?
Lapidus said they were headed northeast.
Lapidus说他们朝东北走
You might wanna slow down a little,
你最好走慢点
Cause you look like you’re about to keel over Doc. I’m fine.
因为你看起来象要跌倒 医生 我很好
Of course you’re fine. you’re always fine.
当然你很好 你总是很好
Is this it?
是那儿吗?
I don’t know.
我不知道
So what’s the plan, sundance?
现在怎么办 大摇大摆的过去?
The plan is we wait till–
我们等到…
Hugo?
Hugo?
Sawyer!
Sawyer!
You all right?
你还好吧?
Dude, you came back. how’d you know where I was?
伙计 你回来了 你怎么知道我在这儿?
It’s good to see you, Hurley.
见到你真好 Hurley
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah, man. you, too.
是啊 伙计 见到你也很好
So where the hell is he?
他到底在哪?
Locke!
Locke!
Hello, Jack.
你好 Jack
There’s enough c4 here
这儿的C4炸♥药♥
To blow up a bloody aircraft carrier.
能把一艘航母炸掉
When I was in the army…
当我在军队服役时…
I did six months explosive ordnance disposal,
我做过六个月的爆破军械处理
Which, as the saying goes,
就像俗话说的
Is just enough time to learn how to blow yourself up.
这段时间正好让你学会怎么把自己炸飞
Is it on a timer? And why hasn’t it gone off yet?
有计时器吗? 怎么还没爆♥炸♥?
This is a-a radio receiver. It’s…
这是个收音机 这是…
It’s like a walkie-talkie.
就像个步话机
You send it a signal, and, uh…
你给他发送个信♥号♥♥ 然后…
It–it triggers the bomb remotely.
就会远程引爆♥炸♥弹
So can we…
那我们能不能…
Turn off?
关掉它?
This is a…
这是个…
This is a trip wire. Move it, and… boom.
这是拉发线 移♥动♥一下就会…爆♥炸♥
This is dummy wiring. If you cut the wrong one…
这是伪装线 要是剪错了…
Boom.
爆♥炸♥
This is multiple firing systems.
这是多重线圈引爆系统
You disable one, the next one… boom.
损毁一个 另一个就会…爆♥炸♥
Um, this… battery’s the power source.
这个…电池是能量来源
If you disconnect it… boom.
如果你卸下它…爆♥炸♥
What are you doing in here?
你在这儿干嘛?
There’s a-a dharma station below us,
这下面有一个达摩站
And, um, I’m looking for a way to get in.
我在找条进去的路
Get in and do what?
进去干嘛?
Hugo, James, would you mind if I spoke to Jack alone?
Hugo James 不介意我和Jack单独谈谈吧?
Don’t bother. We just came back for Hurley.
不用了 我们回来只是找Hurley的
Let’s go.
走吧
Jack, you need to hear what I have to say no, what I need to do
Jack 你得听我跟你说 不 我要做的是…
Is to walk back to the chopper, get on it,
回到直升机那 上飞机
And get the rest of our people off this island.
然后把其他人带离这个岛
Uh, dude, probably not the best idea right now.
伙计 这可不是现在最好的选择
Those rambo guys are taking Ben to that helicopter.
那些军人正把Ben押往那个直升机
He surrendered himself to ’em about an hour ago.
一小时前Ben向他们投降了
Now why the hell would he do that?
他为什么那样做?
So tell me something, ben.
告诉我 Ben
What is it that makes you so important, hmm?
你为什么就这么重要?
I’m curious.
我很好奇
I’m curious as to why
我很好奇为什么
Mr. Widmore would pay me so much money
Widmore先生肯给我那么多钱
Just to come out here and capture you
让我来这抓你
And bring you back alive.
再把你活着带回去
Charles widmore tell you to kill my daughter?
Charles widmore让你杀了我女儿?
How’d he get the toolbox?
你怎么拿到工具箱的?
Damn.
妈的
Who gave you the toolbox,Frank?
谁给你拿的工具箱 Frank?
You’re good right there.
就待在那
Who are you?
你是谁?
I’m kate.
我是Kate
I’m one of the passengers of flight 815.
我是815航♥班♥上的一员
Why are you running?
你干嘛要跑?
I’m being chased… by his people.
有人追我…他的人
Kocol… lacour… redfern on Flank.
Kocol lacour 看好Flank
Whoa. Hey. Come here.
过来
Get on your knees.
跪下
Hands above your heads, both of you.
你们都给我双手抱头
Now! spray it!
射击!
Ben, stay close.
Ben 跟紧了
Run!
快跑!
Run.
快跑
Grenade!
手雷!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!