Stomping’ out of this jungle, you’re gonna wanna be long gone.
走进这丛林 你们会希望离的远远滴
Where’d they go?
他们去哪里了?
They’re up by some greenhouse, perched up there, waitin’ to snatch linus.
他们朝温室去了 驻扎在那边 就等Linus落网
Soon as we cut you free, you’ll be able fly us out of here?
只要我们把你弄出来 你就能带我们离开这里吗
Hell, yeah. hang on, shaggy.
是的 等等 混♥蛋♥
You said the hit squad’s gonna grab ben linus?
你说那帮人要抓Ben Linus?
Well, I don’t see what’s gonna stop ’em.
我想不到他们不抓他的理由
What are they gonna do with the people that are with ’em?
他们要怎么处置和他一起的人?
Nothin’ good.
反正不会善待
Hugo’s with ben.
Hugo和Ben在一起
Son of a bitch.
见鬼!
About ten months ago,
大约在十个月前
I wrote what I wanted to say at my father’s funeral
我就写好了我父亲葬礼的悼言
On the back of a cocktail napkin at the sydney airport.
在悉尼机场时我把它写在了鸡尾酒餐巾上
I don’t remember what I wrote, but whatever it was…
我记不清我写的什么了 但是那个内容
He would’ve hated it.
我保证他不会喜欢
My father couldn’t stand eulogies.
我父亲不喜欢被人赞颂
“the only good thing about a wake is the free booze,” he’d say.
他曾说”清醒的唯一好处就是又可以大醉一场”
Not much of a wake because I won’t even be able to bury him.
根本就没有守灵(双语) 因为我连葬送他的机会都没有
So…
因此…
What I wanna say is not for my father.
我说的这些不是说给我父亲听的
It’s for me.
是说给我自己听的
Good-bye, dad.
一路好走 爸爸
I loved you.
我爱你
I miss you.
我想念你
Thanks very much for coming. thank you. thank you.
非常感谢你的到来 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you for coming. thanks.
非常感谢你的到来 谢谢
I’ll see you back at the house? yeah.
一会回家见? 好的
I love you, sweetheart. I love you, mom.
我爱你 亲爱的 我爱你 妈妈
I’m so glad you’re home.
我很高兴你回来了
I’ll see you soon. okay.
呆会儿见 好的
You did that well.
你做得很好
Had a lot of practice.
练了很多次
Excuse me.
打扰一下
May I have a word with you?
我能和你说几句话吗
Mr. shephard…
Shephard先生…
I’m very sorry for your loss.
你失去了父亲 我感到很遗憾
Thank you.
谢谢
How did you know my father?
你怎么会认识我父亲?
I believe I’m the reason he was in australia when he died.
我想他来澳大利亚的原因是因为我
I’m sorry. I don’t understand.
抱歉 我不明白你的意思
Why would he have come to see you?
他为什么要跑去看你?
Oh, he… he didn’t come to see me.
他…他不是来看我
I was still in the hospital. I never saw him.
那时我还在医院 我们没见到面
He came to see his daughter.
他是来看他的女儿
My daughter, mr. shephard.
也是我的女儿 Shephard先生
My father didn’t have a daughter– yes. he did.
我父亲不曾有过女儿 不 他有
If you don’t believe me, check his phone records.
如果你不相信我 你可以去查一下电♥话♥记录
Would you like to know the–the strangest thing about all this,
还有更奇怪的事 你想知道吗?
Mr.Shephard?
Shephard先生
My daughter was on your plane, too.
我的女儿也在你们的飞机上
She was on flight 8-1-5.
她也在815航♥班♥上
You were in the air for six hours, probably just a few rows from her.
你们在飞机上呆了6个小时 你可能就在她的前几排
And you never even knew she was your sister.
而你却不知道她是你妹妹
She was one of the ones who died when your plane hit the water.
你们的飞机坠海时 她就死了
Her name was…
她的名字是…
I didn’t mean to burden you with this, but…
我不想再给你增加负担 但是…
You needed to know.
你有必要知道这件事
I’m…
我…
Sorry for your loss.
你失去亲人 我很抱歉
Your son is beautiful.
你儿子很漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
I don’t understand. how’d you get back to new york?
我不明白 你是怎样回到纽约的?
Uh, walt and i, uh, uh…
我和Walt…
We took ben’s boat and we followed his bearing.
我们坐上Ben的船沿着轴向开回去的
A couple of days, we came to an island, you know, with people.
两天过后 我们到了一个有人居住的岛上
I sold the boat…
我卖♥♥了船…
We hopped a cargo ferry back to the states.
然后我们搭乘一条货船回到美国
Didn’t tell anybody who we were.
不曾告诉别人我们的来历
And now you’re working for ben?
现在你在为Ben卖♥♥命吗?
I do not work for ben.
我没有为Ben卖♥♥命
I’m trying to make up for what I did.
我努力弥补我的过失
I’m trying to help you out here.
我想帮你们离开那里
Translate what I said.
翻译我说的话
I understand.
我听的懂
Hey! michael! I need you now!
嘿 michael! 快过来!
Oh, my god.
天哪
Now.
现在
What’s the matter?
什么情况?
These aren’t jack or sawyer.
这不是Jack或Sawyer的脚印
They’re different tracks, fresh…
是其他人的 刚留下的…
And they’re doubling back behind us.
他们绕到我们后面去了
Whoever you are, come out now!
不管你是谁 快给我滚出来!
All right.

All right, let’s just relax.
好 放松
All right, let’s– let’s just rel–let’s relax. stop! stop!
好 放松 停下来! 停下来!
Just relax. put the guns down. pl– I said stop right there!
放松 放下手♥枪♥ 我叫你停下来!
Please just drop your guns. take one more step– I said drop your guns.
请你们放下枪 你再走一步… 我说过放下枪
I see two of them, but not the one who killed alex.
我看见其中两个 但没有杀死Alex的那个人
He’s there.
他在那
Hold on to that for me, will you?
帮我拿着这个 好吗
What?
什么?
Listen to me very carefully, john,
仔细听我说 John
Because I’m not gonna have time to repeat this.
因为我没时间重复
You’re gonna go into that greenhouse through that hole there.
你得穿过那个洞进去温室
Once inside, you’re gonna turn left.
一旦进去 左转
Go about 20 paces until you see a patch of anthuriums on your left.
大约走20步 直到在左手边看到一片花烛为止
They’re in an alcove against the north wall.
他们在壁凹里背对北墙
Face that wall, reach down with your left hand.
面对墙壁 用左手伸进去
You’ll find a switch that activates the elevator.
你会摸到开升降机的开关
The elevator takes you down to the actual orchid station.
升降机会带你们到兰花站台
Whoa. wait. What?
等等 什么?
Okay, I’m sorry, ben
好的 抱歉 Ben
But maybe I missed the part where you explained
你恐怕得解释一下
what I’m supposed to do about the armed men inside.
我要怎样对付里面那些武装人员
I’m gonna take care of them.
我去应付他们
And how the hell are you gonna do that?
你♥他♥妈♥要怎样去应付他们
How many times do I have to tell you, john?
我跟你说过多少次了 John?
I always have a plan.
我自有办法
Ben!
Ben!
Ben!
Ben!
My name is benjamin linus.
我是Benjamin Linus
I believe you’re looking for me.
我想你们正在找我吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!