We had some life jackets.
还有一些救生衣
We were in the water for over a day before the current took us in.
我们在水里快一天 然后洋流把我们带走了
By then, there was only eight of us left.
那时 只有我们八个人存活下来
what happened to other three?
其他三个人呢
one of them, his name is boon ky lair
其中一个 他叫本·卡·莱尔
suffered tremendous internal injurys and died three days after the crash
严重内伤 坠机三天后死亡
a woman, livi, she didn’t make through the first week,
一名女性 利维 第一周就去世了
charlie pace, he drown a few weeks before we were able to leave
查理·佩斯 我们离开前几周溺水身亡
Mr.Reye
Reyes先生
you were worth more than $150 million at the time of your… death.
在你”死亡”之前… 你有超过1亿5千万的身价
How does it feel to know you’re going to get all that money back?
现在可以把钱都拿回来 你是什么感觉?
I don’t want it back, any of it.
我根本不想要 一个子都不想要
That money was bad luck.
那钱真是厄运
What did she say? can somebody translate that?
她说什么? 有人给翻译下吗?
She asked if my husband was one of the people who died on the island.
她问我丈夫是否是在岛上死亡的人之一
The answer is no.
不是
He never made it off the plane.
他在飞机坠海的时候就身亡了
Are you aware of the situation iraq
你知道伊♥拉♥克♥现在的情况吗
Do you have any plans to return?
有回去的打算吗
There is nothing for me in iraq
那里没有值得我留恋的
and Mr.shephard, now that you are home,Nwhat about your plans
夏普德先生 你回家了 有什么计划
I havent really thought too much about it.
我真的还没有考虑这个问题
My father died in sydney
我父亲在悉尼去世
I was bringing him home for the funeral when the plan crashed
坠机时我正带他回家
even though the body is…
现在他的遗体还
I’d like to put him in rest
我想让他安息
Ms. austen…
Austen小姐…
What was it like giving birth on the island?
在岛上生孩子是什么感觉?
Scary.
很恐怖
Your son–uh, aaron?
你的儿子 Aaron?
How old is he now?
他现在多大了?
He’s just a little over 5 weeks.
他只有五周多一点
So that would’ve made you about six months pregnant when the u.s.
那么当美国司法部
Marshal service apprehended you in australia
在澳大利亚因为一宗谋杀案逮捕你时
For an outstanding murder warrant. is that correct?
你已经有六个月身孕 对吗?
Uh, I’m afraid ms. austen’s legal issue is off the table.
Austen小姐的法律事宜 无可奉告
Next question.
下一个问题
Mr. jarrah, given the amazing circumstances
Jarrah先生 考虑到你们6位幸存者
Surrounding the survival of you six, is it possible
竟然奇迹的生存下来 你认为
There are any other survivors from the crash
有没有可能还有幸存者
Yet to be discovered?
没有被发现
No. absolutely not.
没有 绝对没有
You did good.
你刚刚做得很好
Mr. jarrah?
Jarrah先生
There’s a woman outside.
外面有位女士
She says she knows you, but she wasn’t on the list of family members.
她说她认识你 但是她却不在亲属名单中
Her name is anoor abed jaseem.
她的名字叫Anoor Abed Jaseem
Nadia?
Nadia?
Hey! over here!
嘿! 这边
Sayid! where’s desmond?
Sayid! Desmond在哪儿
He’s fine. he’s on the freighter.
他很好 他在货轮上
Listen, I’m going to start taking people back– six at a time.
听着 我准备要开始带人回去 一次6个
We have to go right now before the helicopter gets back to the boat.
在直升机回到船上之前 我们必须得离开
Why do we have to go to the boat before the chopper gets back?
为什么我们要赶在直升机回去之前?
Because the men on that helicopter have every intention of killing us all.
飞机上的人打算杀了我们全部人
What? jack and kate just went running after it.
什么 Jack和Kate才跟着它而去
So when is someone gonna tell me where we’re going?
什么时候才有人告诉我我们这是去哪儿
We’re going to a place called the orchid, hugo.
我们要去一个叫兰花站的地方 Hugo
And what’s that?
那是哪里
It’s a greenhouse.
是一个温室
And why are we going to a greenhouse exactly?
我们为什么要去一个温室
You heard john. we’re going to move the island.
你听到John说的 我们准备去移♥动♥这个岛
Right. and how are we gonna do that?
对 那我们该怎么做
Very carefully.
得小心翼翼
Well, if you could move the island whenever you wanted,
如果你可以随心所欲的移♥动♥这个岛
Why didn’t you just move it before the psychos with guns got here?
为什么不在那些带着枪的疯子来之前就移♥动♥
Because doing it is both dangerous and unpredictable.
因为移♥动♥岛既危险又无法预料后果
It’s a measure of last resort.
这是最后一招
Awesome.
很好
Allow me.
让我来
May I have that mirror, please?
镜子给我好吗
You know, those are 15 years old.
你知道 这些已经放了15年了
What are you doing, dude? communicating.
兄弟 你在干什么 传信♥号♥♥
Communicating with who?
跟谁传信♥号♥♥
Who do you think?
你觉得呢
All right. now we can go.
好了 现在我们可以走了
Wait. what was that? what did you tell them?
等等 那是什么 你跟他们说什么了
None of your business, john.
不关你的事 John
Hey, sayid, listen.
Sayid 听着
If you wanna run off into the jungle after the chopper,
如果你想去丛林找那架直升机
You should do that.
你就去做吧
But in the meantime, we need to get these people off this island. I won’t be long.
但是同时我们得让这些人离开这个岛 追上Jack和Kate
If I can catch up with jack and kate– I can start ferrying people now.
不需要太久的 我现在就可以开始运送人员了
I can get them there safely.
我能安全转移他们
By the time you get back, I can have most of these people on our boat.
在你回来的时候 我能把大部分人都转移到船上
I trust you know the bearing. you’d better get going.
我相信你知道船的方位 你最好现在开始
Thank you.
谢谢
All right, first group in the raft. we can fit six.
好的 第一组到救生艇上 6个人
Okay, okay, hold on.
好的 等等
Sun is pregnant. you should go first.
Sun怀孕了 你先走
Sayid?
Sayid?
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Jack thought that you– I know what he thought.
Jack以为你… 我知道他想什么呢
That’s why I’m going after him. how far ahead is he? I don’t know.
所以我要去找他 他走了多远了 我不知道
He’s–he’s with sawyer. I left them about an hour ago.
他…他跟Sawyer在一起 大概一小时前我离开了他们
Jack’s got a sat-phone, and they’re headed for the helicopter.
Jack有卫星电♥话♥ 他们朝直升机走去了
I can track them.
我能追踪他们
Look, you are not gonna catch up to them unless I go with you.
除非我跟你一起 要不你追不上他们
Let’s go.
我们走吧
Okay.
好的
Where’s claire?
Claire在哪里
Get aaron on the boat, okay? what?
把Aaron抱上船
It’s all right. just… I’ll see you there.
没事的 回头见
Just keep him safe!
注意他的安全
All right, this is just the first trip. here we go.
好的 这是第一组 我们走
i told you i’d get you off the island.
我说过我要带你离开这个岛
how could this happen.
怎么会发生这种事
whoever did it,sir…
这个人 先生…
…used five different banks.
用了5个不同的银行账户
Get Yoon up here right now!
叫Yoon马上过来!
now!
现在!
Hello,Father
爸爸
I hope I’m not interrupting
希望我没打扰到你们
No…It’s just business.
没有 只是生意上的事情
Is something wrong?
生意上出问题了吗
Just some complications with the company
公♥司♥里有一些麻烦
Nothing you’d understand
你不明白的
How is the pregnancy?
肚子里的孩子怎么样了
Don’t pretend to be interested in my baby.
不要假装关心我的孩子
We both know you hated my husband.
我们都明白你不喜欢我的丈夫
What did you say?
你说什么
You hear me.
你听到的
You hated Jin.
你讨厌Jin
What do you think you are.
你认为你是谁
I’m your father.
我是你的父亲
You will respect me!
你要尊重我!
Oceanic paid us out settlement for the crash.
大洋航♥班♥因为空难对我们进行了赔偿
It was very significant.
赔偿金有好多零
This morning,i bought a controlling interest in your company.
今早 我买♥♥下了这个公♥司♥的多数股权
So you now will respect me.
所以现在你 得尊重我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!