We got a little chop ahead.
前面会有些风变
Put that away, man. you’re freaking me out.
拿开那个 不要吓唬我
We need this thing.
我们需要这个东西
With the cargo we got back there?
我们载的这些人?
Bad mojo.
太不吉利
Ms. decker? yes?
Decker小姐? 什么事?
Wanna head back there and let ’em know we’re landing? sure. of course.
想通知下后面我们要着陆了吗? 好的
We’re coming in for a landing.
我们要着陆了
It’s a military facility just west of honolulu.
是在檀香山西部的一个军事基地
It’s completely private.
是绝对机密的一个地方
Your–your families are already here.
你们的–你们的家人已经来了
Now there’s a lot of press that wanna speak to you,
现在有很多新闻媒体想要采访你们
But as far as oceanic is concerned,
但是据我所知大洋航♥空♥也关心说
You don’t have to speak to any reporters.
你们不必接受记着的访问
We’ll talk to ’em.
我们可以接受访问
Is that all right with all of you?
你们也同意吗?
It’s fine. we all agreed.
没关系 我们都同意了
We just–we just wanna get it over with.
我们只是–只是想快点结束
Okay.
好的
Um, they’re referring to you as the “oceanic six.”
他们把你们叫做”大洋航♥班♥六人”
That’s not the best branding as far as we’re concerned, but it’s catchy.
这个名字不是特别好 不过容易记
We’ll see you on the ground.
我们地面上见
We all know the story.
我们都知道要怎么说了
If we get any questions that we don’t wanna answer,
如果我们遇到一些不想回答的
Or that we can’t answer, let’s just keep our mouths shut.
或者不能回答的问题 我们就不回答
It’s okay. they’ll–they’ll think that we’re in shock.
没什么的 他们会…以为我们还惊魂未定
We are in shock, jack.
我们确实还惊魂未定呢 Jack
Then this should be easy.
那样就应该很容易忽悠过去了
It was sayid and–and desmond in the helicopter, right?
是Sayid和Desmond在直升机上 对吗?
I mean, it had to be.
我是说 一定是他们
Why else would they have dropped that thingamabob right over us?
不然他们为什么把这个东西正好扔给我们?
Then why wouldn’t they just land?
那他们为什么不干脆在这着陆呢?
I don’t know, but this thing is trackin’ the chopper.
我不知道 不过这个东西可以追踪直升机
So if they were on it, they want us to know where they’re going.
所以如果是他们 他们是想我们知道他们的去向
It’s a phone, right? can’t we just call?
那是个电♥话♥ 对吗? 为什么不直接打过去?
Don’t try anything stupid.
别耍花招
Understood.
明白
Put it down over there. is that from the chopper?
在那着陆 是从直升机上传出来的吗?
We’re still 5 klicks from the site. I said put it down, frank.
我们离目的地还有五公里 我叫你着陆 Frank
Okay, gear up, boys.
动作快点 伙计们
Soon as we hit the ground, we deploy to the orchid.
我们一着陆 即刻前往”兰花站”
Heads down! let’s do this.
加油 行动吧
You know what “the orchid” is?
你知道什么是”兰花站”吗?
No. I didn’t hear desmond or sayid either.
不知道 我没听见Desmond和Sayid的声音
Wanna take a walk? absolutely.
想走走吗? 没问题
I’ll get the guns. you get some water, okay? okay.
我去拿枪 你去取点水 好吗? 好的
You can’t possibly be serious. you just had surgery, jack.
你在开玩笑吧 你刚动完手术 Jack
I’m gonna be fine. if your sutures rip, you’re not gonna be fine.
我没事的 如果你的缝合处裂开 那就难办了
I can’t just sit around waiting. recovery is not “sitting around”!
我不能只干坐在那等着 是恢复不是”干坐着”!
Look, I have to do this. why?
听着u3000我一定要去 为什么?
Because I promised those people that I would get ’em off this island.
因为我承诺过会带他们离开这个岛的
Don’t bleed to death, jack.
别流血过多至死 Jack
I’ll see ya in a couple hours.
我们几个小时后见
Daniel?
Daniel?
What’s wrong? charlotte, did you hear what he said?
怎么了? Charlotte 你没听到他说什么吗?
They’re going to the orchid.
他们要去兰花站
They’re using the secondary protocol. what are you talking about?
他们在执行第二方案 你说什么?
The Orchid
兰花站
We have to get off this island.
我们必须得离开这个岛
Right now.
马上
We’re catchin’ up.
我们快赶上了
The chopper must’ve landed.
直升机肯定已经着陆了
Why don’t you take a break?
你干嘛不歇口气?
You’re bleeding.
你在流血
No, I’m not bleeding. I’m…
不 我不是在流血 我是…
I’m suppurating. it’s…
是在化脓 是…
Discharge. my body’s just fightin’ the infection around the stitches.
流脓 我的身体正和伤口处的感染做斗争
You know when most people are lying and they can’t look you in the eye?
大多数人撒谎时是不敢正视别人眼睛的
You do the exact opposite.
你却完全相反
Hey, long time no see.
好久不见
Hey, who are you talkin’ to up there, genghis?
成吉思汗 你在和谁说话?
Where’s claire?
Claire在哪?
We lost her.
我们把她弄丢了
You what?
你什么?
She just walked off in the middle of the night.
她半夜的时候走了
We looked for her for a day, but she was just gone.
我们找了她一天 不过找不到
I was hopin’ maybe she went back to the beach. she didn’t.
我希望她也许回到海滩那里了 她没有
Well, what are y’all doin’ out here?
你们在这干什么?
What’s that phone for?
那个电♥话♥是干什么的?
The chopper flew over the beach. someone tossed this out.
直升机飞过了海滩 有人把这个扔下来了
It must’ve been sayid.
肯定是Sayid
Well, you better hope it ain’t sayid,
你最好希望不是Sayid
’cause if he’s with those animals that just blew up half of new otherton,
因为如果他和那帮炸毁了一半”其他人”的基地的混♥蛋♥在一起
You do not wanna tussle with ’em. what, they tried to kill you?
你就不用指望可以救他了 什么 他们要杀你们?
Just like locke said they would.
就像Locke说的 他们会的
So… what?
那么…怎么样?
We’re supposed to just… turn around and hide?
我们就干脆…掉头回去然后躲起来?
’cause it seems like that didn’t work so well for you.
因为似乎你已经被找到了
I’m sorry, doc, maybe this is daijobu.
抱歉 医生 可能这是不怎么样
But didn’t you just do the whole “run through the jungle with a walkie” plan?
可是你的”拿着对讲机在丛林里乱晃”的办法也不怎么好
That helicopter is our only way off this island.
那个直升机是我们离开这个岛的唯一办法
What’s with you and “gettin’ off the island”?
你为什么这么执着要”离开这个岛”?
You’re like a damn broken record. stop it!
天天TMD想着这件事 别说了!
Are you two fightin’ each other now?
你们俩现在是要打架啊?
I put sayid and desmond on that chopper.
我让Sayid和Desmond去直升机上的
It was my call. it’s my responsibility.
是我的决定 所以是我的责任
I’m going after it whether they’re on it or not.
无论他们在不在那我都要去看看
You can all head back to the beach.
你们都可以回去海滩那
Jack… no, no, no. you can’t go by yourself.
Jack… 不不不 你不能自己一个人去
Take care of the baby. okay?
照顾好小婴儿 好吗?
That son of a bitch is stubborn.
那个狗♥娘♥养♥的太固执了
Hold up! you don’t get to die alone.
等等! 别想自己去送死
Based on the location of the wreckage,
基于对遇难位置的分♥析♥
Our best estimate of the crash site is…
最有可能的失事地点是…
Here. from there, the survivors were carried by the ocean’s current to…
这里 从那里 幸存者们被洋流带到了…
Here– an uninhabited island in the lesser sunda islands known as membata.
这里 巽他群岛里一个叫做Membata的无人小岛
As you’ve all read in your briefing books, on day 103…
在你们的摘要手册里有 在第103天
A typhoon washed up the remnants of an indonesian fishing boat,
一场台风把一艘印尼的渔船残骸吹到了岛上
Including basic supplies and a survival raft.
包括基本的供给和一条救生筏
On day 108, the remaining six survivors, including
第108天 剩下的六名幸存者 包括
Ms.Austen’s baby which she gave birth to on the island of membata,
Austen小姐在Membata岛上生下的孩子
Used this raft to journey here– an island called sumba.
划着救生筏到了这里 一个叫做Sumba的岛
They then came ashore near a village called manukangga.
他们然后在一个叫做Manukangga的村落附近上岸
This photo was taken by the local fisherman who found them.
这张照片是当地渔民找到他们时拍下的
Once it was discovered who they were,
查明他们身份之后
They were transported to honolulu by the u.s. coast guard.
他们就马上被美国海岸警卫队转移到了檀香山
As you can imagine, this has been an extraordinarily trying experience.
你们都能想象得出 这是一次非凡的求生经历
They have, however, agreed to answer a few questions.
他们同意回答一些问题
So, ladies and gentlemen, the survivors of oceanic 8-1-5.
女生们先生们 有请大洋航♥班♥8-1-5的幸存者
Yes. dr. shephard! dr. shephard!
Shephard医生! Shephard医生!
Can you tell us what it was like when the plane hit the ocean?
你能回想一下飞机坠海那时的感受吗?
Uh, how you survived.
你是如何幸存下来的
It–it all happened really fast.
一切 一切都发生得太快了
I remember the impact.
我还记得当时刹那的冲击
I remember the–the plane filling up with water.
我还记得飞机 慢慢地渗入海水
A group of us got to the emergency door, and, um…
我们几个跑到了逃生门那里 然后
Got out before it went down.
在沉下去之前逃了出去
And those of you who survived– you swam to the island?
你们这些幸存下来的人 你们是游到岛上的吗?
No.
不是
We had, uh, cushions.
我们知道了垫子