I’m sorry those things happened to you, ben.
Ben 我对发生的一切感到抱歉
Those things had to happen to me.
那些事情注定要发生的
That was my destiny.
那是我的宿命
But you’ll understand soon enough
你很快就会明白了
That there are consequences to being chosen…
被选中是需要付出代价的…
Because, destiny, john,
John 因为 命运
Is a fickle bitch.
是个薄情的婊♥子♥
Guys?
伙计们
Cabin.
木屋
Okay, okay, okay. good job, man.
好的 好的 好的 干得好 伙计
Good job, john. okay, we’ll try it some more tomorrow.
干得好 John 好了 我们明天继续
He’s all yours. come on up.
他是你的了 起来吧
It’s all right. come on.
好了 来吧
Don’t give up, mr. locke.
别放弃 Locke先生
Excuse me?
你说什么?
I’m just saying, don’t give up.
我说 别放弃
Anything’s possible.
凡事皆有可能
You should read my file.
你应该去看看我的档案
My spine was crushed.
我的脊柱粉碎了
There’s a 98% chance I’ll never get any feeling back in my legs.
双脚不能恢复知觉的可能性高达98%
So I don’t know why I’m even trying to–
所以我想不通 为什么我还在尝试
As a matter of fact, I did read your file.
实际上 我已经读过你的档案
You survived falling eight stories out of a building.
你从八层楼摔下 却得以幸存
That’s a miracle, mr. locke.
这已经是个奇迹 Locke先生
Let me ask you something.
让我来问你
Do you believe in miracles?
你相信奇迹吗?
No. I don’t believe in miracles.
不 我不相信
You should.
你应该相信
I had one happen to me.
我身上就发生过一个
Hey, look. I just want to go back to my room.
听着 我只想回我的房♥间
You know what you need, mr. locke?
你知道你需要什么吗 locke先生?
You need to go on a walkabout.
你需要来次徒步旅行
Wha-what’s a walkabout?
什么是徒步旅行
It’s a journey of self-discovery.
那是个自我发现的旅程
You go out into the australian outback
你要深入澳大利亚的腹地
With nothing more than a knife and your wits.
除了刀子和你的智慧 什么也不要带
I can’t “walkabout” anything.
徒步旅行什么的 我做不到
In case you haven’t noticed, I’m a cripple.
我是个瘸子 要是你还没看出来的话
Is that what you are, mr. locke?
你真的是这样而已吗 locke先生?
I went on my walkabout convinced I was one thing,
徒步旅行前我是一个普通的人
But I came back another.
回来的时候成了另外一个人
I found out what I was made of, who I was.
我发现了我的本质 发现我是谁
And here you are,
看看你现在
An orderly.
一个勤务员
Oh, I’m a lot more than just an orderly, john.
John 我不只是个勤务员
When you’re ready, mr. locke…
当你准备好了 locke先生
You’ll listen to what I’m saying.
你就会相信我所说的
And then when you and me run into each other again…
要是碰巧再次见面…
You’ll owe me one.
你就欠我一个人情
Hey, doc.
医生
Wanna hear something weird?
有些不可思议的事 有没兴趣听听?
Yeah, sure.
当然
You know that morse code message that I got from the beach?
你知道我从海滩上获得的摩尔斯密♥码♥吗
It said that the doctor washed up on the shore
密♥码♥说医生死了 被冲上了岸边
With his throat slit.
喉咙被切开了
But I’m the doctor.
可我不是还好好的吗
Crazy, right?
很荒唐 对吧?
Everything here?
所有的都在这了吗?
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Good. get it packed up.
好 把它装好
What are you gonna do with all that?
把这些都搬出来 准备干嘛呢
Fire her up, frank.
发动直升机 Frank
Mr. keamy, I was hired to fly scientists.
Mr. Keamy 我是受雇来运送科学家的
Get your ass in the cockpit and fire up the chopper, frank.
滚到机舱去把直升机发动起来 Frank
I’m not taking you.
我不会载你去的
I’ll kill you, frank. yeah, well, you do that,
我会杀了你的 Frank 是吗 那就杀吧
You’ll never get back to the island
但你永远都不可能再回到岛上了
Cause I’m the only pilot you got.
因为这里只有我一个飞行员
Sorry, doc.
抱歉 医生
That change anything, frank? huh?
改变主意了吗 Frank?
Another 30 seconds goes by and someone else’s turn–
再过三十秒 就轮到下个倒霉鬼了
I fixed your gun.
你的枪我修好了
Now stand down, martin, or I will fire.
往后站 martin 不然我就开枪了
I don’t think you want to do that, captain.
你不会这么做的 船长
What’s that on his arm?
他手臂上绑着什么
What’s that on his arm?
他手臂上绑着什么
What’ll it be, frank?
决定的怎么样了? Frank?
We’re flying.
我们去
Come on. let’s go, boys. come on!
快点 出发了 小伙子们 快
Get the rest of the weapons onboard, and let’s go. let’s go!
把剩下的武器都搬上去 出发 出发
Let’s get out of here.
我们走吧
Let’s move out.
出发
Thanks, captain.
谢谢 船长
Come on! come on! come on! come on! let’s go!
快 快 快 出发
What did I say to you?
我跟你怎么说来着
You told me not to leave my tent.
你叫我别离开帐篷
I was hungry.
我饿了
Jack, you have to rest. you can’t run around.
Jack 你得好好休息 你不能再到处乱跑了
I know that it is hard for you to ask for help,
我知道你不好意思开口
But if you tear your stitches…
但要是你把缝线拆了
Okay. okay. I got it.
行了 行了 我知道了
Doctors make the worst patients.
医生是最难对付的病人
Jack!
Jack!
I think they want us to follow ’em.
我想他们是叫我们跟过去
All right. let’s do this.
好了 我们进去吧
I’m not going in there with you.
那里面 我就不去了
What?
什么
The island wanted me to get sick,
这个小岛要我病倒
And it wanted you to get well.
它要你恢复健康
My time is over, john.
我的时代结束了 John
It’s yours now.
你的时代到来了
Yeah, I’m cool with you going in alone, too.
你要是一个人进去 我也没有意见
Good luck, john.
祝你好运 John
Are you jacob?
你是Jacob?
No.
不是
But I can speak on his behalf.
但我可以代表他说话
Well, who are you?
那 你是谁
I’m christian.
我叫Christian
You know why I’m here?
你知道我为什么来这吗
Yeah, sure.
当然
Do you?
你自己知道吗
I’m here…
我来这…
Because I was chosen to be.
是因为我是被选中的
That’s absolutely right.
确实如此
Claire?
Claire?
Hi, john.
嗨 John
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这里
Don’t worry. I’m fine. I’m with him.
别担心 我跟着他 好着呢
Where’s the baby?
孩子呢
The baby’s where he’s supposed to be,
孩子待在他该待的地方
And that’s not here.
不过不在这
It’s probably best
你最好
That you don’t tell anyone that you saw her.
不要跟别人说 她在这
Why? why is she– we don’t have time for this.
为什么 为什么她 我们没时间聊这些了
The people from the boat are already on their way back,
船上的人已经在回来的路上了
And once they get here,
一旦他们抵达这
All of these questions won’t matter one bit.
所有的问题都会变得毫无意义
So why don’t you ask the one question that does matter?
那你怎么不问个有意义的问题
How do I save the island?
我该怎么拯救岛上的人
Did he tell you what we’re supposed to do?
他告诉你 我们该怎么做了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!