Mrs. locke, it’s good to see you.
locke夫人 很高兴见到你
How is he? he’s amazing. he’s the youngest preemie
他怎么样? 太令人吃惊了 他是我们医院能存活下来的
To ever survive in this hospital.
最小的早产儿
He’s had infections, pneumonia, you name it.
他有过感染 患过肺炎 还有其他一些病
And every time, he knocked them out.
但是他每次都能挺过去
He is a fighter, your little john.
你们的john是个小战士
That’s wonderful.
太棒了
The other girls say he’s a miracle baby.
其他护士们都说他是个奇迹宝宝
And today, we’re gonna take him out of the incubator
今天 我们要把他移出保育器了
So you can hold him for the very first time.
你们终于可以亲手抱一次他了
I…
我…
I can’t do this.
我做不到
I…
我…
I’m sorry. I can’t!
对不起 我做不到
So who do I talk to about adoption?
我该和谁商量领养的事情
You can’t smoke in here, mrs. locke.
这儿禁止吸烟 Locke太太
Oh. of course.
当然
I’m sorry.
抱歉
Is that the father?
他是孩子的父亲吗
I, uh…
我…
I don’t know who that is.
我不认识他
Can I ask you somethin’?
我能问些问题吗
Sure.
问吧
Why am I here, man?
伙计 我为什么跟你们来?
You’re here because you can see the cabin,
你来 是因为你能看见那个小屋
And that makes you special.
正是这样证明了你也很独特
Well, I have a theory
我有个理论
As to why we’re the only ones who can see it. I’d love to hear it.
关于为什么只有我们才能看见它 我洗耳恭听
I think we can see it cause we’re the craziest.
我想我们能看到它是因为我们都是疯子
So how’d you figure out where it was, dude?
你怎么知道它现在具体在哪了 伙计
I didn’t. we’re not going to the cabin.
我还不知道 我们不去小木屋
We’re gonna make a pit stop first.
我们先去土坑那里
Pit stop? where?
土坑? 在哪儿?
You ever wonder what happened to the dharma initiative, hugo?
Hugo 你就不奇怪达摩组织的那些人怎么了吗
There must have been at least a hundred of ’em
这儿起码应该有上百号♥人
Living on this island–
生活在这岛上
Manning the stations, building those homes,
操控站台 修建房♥屋
Making all that ranch dressing that you like.
做那些你喜欢的农场服装
And then one day, they’re all gone.
但是有一天 他们突然都消失了
They just disappeared.
就从此消声匿迹了
You want to know where we’re going?
你想知道我们要去哪?
We’re going to see them.
我们来这他们
What happened to ’em?
这里发生了什么
He did.
他的杰作
Hello! that game’s stupid.
你好 无聊的游戏
He’s right in here. come on in.
他在这 进来吧
Melissa, stop that! come on now.
Melissa 住手! 过来
Take your brother in the kitchen.
带你弟弟到厨房♥去
There’s someone here who wants to see john.
有人想见见John
It is coming down like cats and dogs out there.
雨下得可真大啊 简直就是瓢泼大雨
This nice gentleman wants to talk to you, john.
这位好心人想和你谈谈 John
So I want you on your best behavior. understand?
你得好好表现 知道了吗
He’s all yours.
你请吧
You like backgammon?
你喜欢下西洋双陆棋?
Yeah?
是吗
You seem to have a pretty good sense of the game.
看来你对棋的品位还不错
I’m richard, john.
john 我叫Richard
I run a school for kids who are…
我开了一个学校…
Extremely special,
专为特别儿童建立的
And I have reason to believe that you might be one of them.
我有理由相信你也是一个比较特别的孩子
Mind if I show you a couple of really neat things?
介意我给你看一些小东西吗
Did you draw that, john?
是你画的吗 john
I want you to look at these things…
我想你看一下这些东西
And think about ’em.
然后想一想
Okay, now tell me, john,
好了 john 现在告诉我
Which of these things belong to you?
哪样物品是属于你的?
T-to keep?
给我的吗
No, no, john.
不 不是 John
Which of these things belong to you already?
哪样物品是已经属于你的了?
Are you sure the knife belongs to you, john?
John 你确定是刀子吗
You sure about that?
确定吗
Well, it doesn’t.
事实是 他不属于你
How did he do?
他表现怎样
I’m afraid john isn’t quite ready for our school.
恐怕John不适合我的学校
I’m sorry I’ve wasted your time.
抱歉打扰了
What did you do?
你到底做了些什么
What’s he doing down there?
他在下面干什么呢
So…
那…
This is where you shot locke and left him for dead, huh?
你就是在这朝Locke开枪 让他自生自灭的地方?
Yes, hugo, I was standing right where you are now
是的 Hugo 我扣扳机时
When I pulled the trigger.
正好站在你现在的位置上
Should have realized at the time that it was pointless,
当时应该发觉到这些都是没有意义的
But… I really wasn’t thinking clearly.
但是… 我当时确实头脑不清醒
Is that why you killed all these people, too?
也是因为这个原因你杀死了这些人的吗
I didn’t kill them.
不是我杀的
Well, if the others didn’t wipe out the dharma initiative–
如果不是”其他人”铲除达摩组织的
They did wipe them out, hugo,
是”其他人”把他们给铲除的 Hugo
But it wasn’t my decision.
但是这不是我的决定
Then whose was it?
那又会是谁的呢
Their leader’s.
他们首领的
But I thought you were their leader.
但是我以为你就是他们的首领
Not always.
不常是
The cabin?
小木屋
He was building it.
他当时在建这个小木屋
Did you find what you were looking for?
你找到想要的了吗
Yes, hugo. I believe I did.
是的 Hugo 我想我找到了
I need your key.
钥匙给我
What?
什么?
Captain.
船长
Mayhew just died. doc couldn’t do anything for him.
Mayhew刚才死了 医生也无能为力
The crew’s asking a lot of questions
船员们都在猜想
About what happened to you guys over there.
你们在岛上发生了什么事
You tell the crew that I’m dealing with it.
你告诉船员们我自会处理
Then you can go gas up the chopper, frank.
Frank 你可以走了 去给直升机加满燃料
We’re going back. going back? what the hell for?
我们要回岛上去 回去? 为什么?
Gas up the chopper, frank.
只管去加燃料 Frank
Okay.
那好吧
Listen, martin.
听着 Martin
While you were gone, there was some sort of a sickness. mm-hmm.
你走后 这又出现了病例
The crew–
船员们
They’ve been exhibiting some very strange behavior.
他们的行为举止都很奇怪
Regina threw herself overboard, for god sake.
Regina自己无故跳到大海里去了
Now I would be derelict in my duty
如果我不说出来
If I didn’t point out
我就失职了
That this might be exactly what’s happening to you.
因为或许你也染上了这种病
I appreciate your concern.
感谢你的关心
Give me your key.
钥匙给我
That’s not the protocol–
协议不允许我…
Thank you.
谢谢
The reason there are two keys
这有两把钥匙的原因
Is we’re only supposed to open the safe together.
是要我们一起打开保险箱的
You’re here, aren’t you?
你是在这 不是吗
What is that?
那是什么
It’s the secondary protocol.
是中级协议
What does it say?
上面有什么?
It says where linus is going.
告诉我们Linus的去向
How would mr. widmore know that?
Widmore怎么知道的
Cause he’s a very smart man,
因为他是个聪明人
And if linus knows that we’re gonna torch the island,
Linus知道我们要把这岛给烧了
There’s only one place that he can go.
他只有一个地方可以去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!