Patient is male, 36.
男性 36岁
Osteoblastoma is present
造骨细胞出现在
In the posterior area of the lumbar.
腰椎下侧
I am recommending biopsy for…
建议进行活组织切片检查以…
Jack?
Jack?
Jack?
Jack?
You okay?
你还好吗?
Uh, yeah. I’m–i’m… I’m okay.
呃 是的 我…我…我没事
I, uh…
我 呃…
I just, uh…
我只是 呃…
The, um, the smoke detector was…
那个 烟雾探测器…
Was beeping, and I just…
一直响 我只是…
Okay. thank you for keeping us safe.
好吧 谢谢你保护我们
Erika, um…
Erika 呃…
Do you mind doing me a favor?
可以帮我个忙吗?
Yeah, sure.
好啊 当然
Can you write a script for…
可以给我开点…
Clonazepam?
安♥眠♥药♥吗?
For you?
你要的?
Yeah, um… I just got a lot going on right now,
是的 呃…我最近太忙了
And I’m just a little snowed under
我只是有点透不过气来
With all my caseload, and Kate and I got engaged.
病人太多了 我和Kate又订婚了
Just… not sleepin’ very well at night, you know? just…
就是…晚上觉不太好睡 你知道的 只是…
Thank you.
谢谢
You know, getting engaged
知道嘛 订婚
Is supposed to help reduce stress, not create it.
该是让人轻松的事 而不是给人压力的
Yeah. you’re right.
是的 没错
Maybe you should talk to someone.
也许你该找个人聊聊
I’ll do that.
会的
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Yeah, I’ll just have the nanny stay
对啊 我只会让女佣
For an extra couple hours.
多待几小时
Jack’s never home before 8:00 anyway.
反正Jack从没在8点前回过家
I could stay for at least an hour.
我至少能待一小时
I-i gotta go. Jack’s home. Yeah, okay.
我得挂了 Jack回来了 好的
I’ll call you later. Bye.
我再打给你 拜
Hey.

Hey.You scared me.
嘿 你吓到我了
Sorry. I thought you’d be in bed.
不好意思 我以为你已经睡了
Who was that?
给谁打电♥话♥呢?
That was Noreen.
是Noreen
Noreen?
Noreen?
Yeah. She’s one of the moms from the park.
是啊 我们经常一起带孩子去公园的
What?
什么?
Nothing. I just…
没什么 我只是…
Never heard you mention her before.
从没听你说起过
Well, now you have.
那么现在你听到了
I’ll see you upstairs.
楼上见
Dad?
老爸?
Hey.

Don’t worry.
别担心
It went well.
我好些了
She did good.
她表现的不错
She said you could go back inside if you want to.
她说你要是愿意可以进去
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay.

He didn’t lose that much blood.
他没流太多血
I got the appendix out
我想我取出了阑尾
And put everything back where it belongs, I think.
然后把一切归位
So he’s gonna be okay?
那他没事了?
He should be fine.
他会好的
We just have to talk him into resting.
我们还得说服他休息
Good luck with that.
希望我们好运
I’m sorry I yelled at you.
很抱歉我朝你大喊大叫
Don’t worry about it.
没关系
You had enough going on.
你受的苦够多了
You know, he kissed me.
你知道 他亲了我
What?
什么?
The other day, when you came back
那天 你从岛的另一边
From the other side of the island, Jack kissed me.
回来 Jack亲了我
Oh.

It was nice.
感觉不错
But it wasn’t for me. it was for him.
但那吻却不是给我的 是为他自己
I’m pretty sure he was trying to prove something.
我坚信他是试着要证明些什么
Prove what?
什么?
That he doesn’t love someone else.
他不爱别人
Thank you, Juliet.
谢谢你 Juliet
Thank you for saving his life.
谢谢你救了他
I know you’re awake.
我知道你醒着
Hey.

Hey.

You’re home early.
你提早回来了
Where’s Veronica?
Veronica人呢?
I sent her home.
我打发她回家了
The baby’s asleep.
孩子睡了
Good.

Why was she here?
她为什么来这?
Sorry?
什么?
The nanny.
女佣
She only works till 4:00.
她就工作到四点
I came home at 6:00.
我是六点到家的
I had to run some errands, so…
有些事要办 所以…
I asked her to stay a couple extra hours.
我要求她多留几个小时的
What’s going on, Jack?
怎么了 Jack?
Why are you home so early?
你怎么回来的那么早?
I went to see Hurley.
我去见Hurley了
Today?
今天?
Last friday.
上周五
Why didn’t you tell me? I would’ve gone with you.
你怎么不告诉我? 我本该和你一起去的
Because he’s crazy, Kate,
因为他疯了 Kate
And I didn’t wanna upset you.
而我不想让你伤心
Where were you today?
你今天去哪了?
I’m gonna ask you…
我想让你…
To trust me.
相信我
Trust me. Just leave it be.
相信我 别管了
Where were you?
你去哪了?
Jack, don’t.
Jack 别
No, I heard you on the phone last night.
不 我昨晚听见你再打电♥话♥了
Who were you talking to?
那是和谁说话?
Just let it go.
别问了
No, no, I wanna know. No, jack.
不 我想知道 不 Jack
I wanna know where you were. I wanna know who you were with.
我想知道你去哪了 见谁了
It doesn’t matter, Jack. please.
那些都不要紧 Jack 求你
No, tell me. Tell me!
不 告诉我 告诉我!
I was doing something for him.
我在替他干活
For who?
为谁?
For Sawyer.
为Sawyer
I made him a promise.
我答应过他
It…
那…
What?
什么?
It doesn’t matter. It has nothing to do with us.
那没什么 那和我们俩没关系
Then why won’t you tell me?
那你为什么不告诉我?
Because–because he wouldn’t want me to.
因为–因为他不愿意让我说
But he’s not here, is he? no.
但他不在这 对吧? 不
No, he made his choice.
不 他做了自己的选择
He chose to stay.
他选择了留下
I’m the one who came back.
是我回来了
I’m the one who’s here.
是我在这
I’m the one who saved you.
是我救了你的命

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!