Jin. Come on.
Jin 走吧
Where do you suppose all this power’s coming from?
你认为这电是哪来的
Add that one to the list, dan.
把这个记下来 Dan
Let’s just grab the equipment and go, shall we?
我们去搬设备 然后走人 好吗
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
This is where Juliet brought me.
Juliet就是把我带在这的
This is where I saw our baby.
我们的孩子当时就在这里
They’re not going to help us, Jin.
他们没打算帮助我们 Jin
Don’t worry about them.
不用担心他们
I promise you Sun.
我向你保证 Sun
I will get you and our baby off this island.
我会带你和孩子离开这岛的
Whoa! hey, you want a hand with the baby?
需要我抱一会儿孩子吗?
Oh, no, thanks. I’m fine.
不用 谢谢 我很好
You sure? I’m good with kids. what part of “restraining order”
真的吗 我和孩子很合得来 对于禁令
Don’t you understand?
你还有不明白的吗?
Get behind me, claire.
站到我后面 Claire
Who the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
You two know each other?
你们认识?
You gotta hide, man, right now. what?
你们得藏起来 伙计 马上 什么
Keamy’s coming back,
Keamy回来了
And if he sees you, he’ll kill all of ya.
如果被发现 他会把你们杀光的
And he’s close, man. you gotta hide now!
他快到了 伙计们 马上藏起来!
Go! hide! come on.
快点! 藏起来 快
Just hide!
快去藏起来
Come on. come on. let’s go!
快 快 快走!
Where’s the chopper? it’s about a click back that way.
直升机在哪 就在那条路上
Did you bring the kit? yeah, it’s right here.
你带工具箱了吗 是的 就在这
Jeez, man, he looks bad. what the hell happened?
伙计 他看起来情况不妙 到底发生什么了
You do your job. I’ll do mine.
少管闲事 是我们自己的事
Okay.
好吧
It’s gettin’ dark, man.
天快黑了 伙计
We gotta leave now.
我们得马上离开
Mr. keamy, we gotta get back to the chopper.
Keamy先生 我们得回直升机那儿了
Keamy, we gotta get back, cause I’ll tell ya right now,
Keamy 我们得回去了 因为我现在告诉你
I am not flying faraday’s bearings at night.
在晚上我可找不准法拉第方位
I’m not gonna do it.
我可办不到
So if you wanna get back, we gotta leave right now, sir.
如果你还想回去 得马上离开 先生
Fine. you lead the way.
好 你带路
Come on.

Okay. come on.
好 走吧
Watch it now.
保管好它
The tent’s all set. everything’s ready.
帐篷搞定了 一切准备就绪
Good. thanks.
很好 谢谢
Listen, I could use an extra pair of hands in there.
我这里还需要一个人帮忙
You wanna help me out? um, I don’t… I don’t think that’s a good idea.
你可以帮我吗? 我…我想还是不要了
It’s just holding a mirror.
只不过是举个镜子
Jack wants to watch the surgery, “talk me through it.”
Jack想看手术 “跟我说话”
What?
怎么了?
I’m just surprised
只是有点吃惊
He’s not taking it out of himself by now.
他怎么不现在就把那东西弄出来
What are you doin’?
你在干吗?
I don’t need a stretcher. I can walk 50 feet. I’ll help you.
不用拐杖我也可以走上50英尺 我来扶你
They’re gonna be back with the instruments soon.
他们很快就会带着器具回来了
We need to be ready to go as soon as they get back.
他们一回来我们就开始手术
See you in there.
在那里等你们
So it looks like I’m gonna be your nurse.
貌似我要做你的护士了
Wouldn’t be the first time.
又不是第一次了
Listen, um…
听着 呃…
If something happens to me– shut up, Jack.
如果我有什么三长两短 闭嘴 Jack
Fair enough.
你好直接啊
Kate?
Kate?
Kate?
Kate?
Wake up, Kate.
醒醒 Kate
What time is it?
什么时间啦?
It’s late. I just got home.
很晚了 我刚回来
Were you working?
工作到现在吗?
No. i…
没 我…
I just… had to stop and get something.
我只是…去买♥♥了点东西
It just took a while.
花了些时间
What’s going on? what’s wrong?
怎么啦? 出什么事了?
The other night, when I was reading to aaron,
我给Aaron读故事的那天晚上
You said…
你说…
That I was a natural.
那个我才是本来的我
Do you really…
你真的…
Do you really think that I’m good at this?
你真的认为我可以做得好吗?
Yeah.
当然
You’re good at this.
你可以的
Will you marry me?
愿意嫁我吗?
Yes.
我愿意
Of course I will. yes.
我当然愿意 我愿意
Look, they’re back.
看 他们回来了
Did you find everything?
东西都找到了吗?
Yes, ma’am. entire list.
是的 女士 单子上的都找到了
Is he okay?
他还好吗?
For now. sun, we need to sterilize these.
暂时还好 Sun 我们需要给这些东西消毒
There’s a pot of water boiling over here.
那里有开水
Yeah?
什么事?
I konw you understand me.
我知道你听得懂我说什么
Pardon?
什么?
I know you speak Korean.
我知道你会说韩语
You smiled when Sun and I talked about you
我和Sun谈论你的时候 你笑了
And you were listening to us at the station
在救护站你偷听我们说话了
I’m sorry.
不好意思
Perhaps I can get your wife to translate–
也许我该找你妻子来翻译一下
If you continue to lie…
如果你还不承认…
I’m going to hurt your friend Daniel.
你朋友Daniel会遭殃的
I’m going to break his fingers one at a time.
我会把他的手指一个个折断
Do you understand that?
这下你听懂了吗?
What do you want?
你想要什么?
When the helicopter comes for you…
直升机来救你的时候…
You’re going to take my wife off this island.
带我妻子一起离开这里
What about you and the rest of your friends?
那你和你的其他朋友呢?
Just get her on the helicopter.
只管带上她就行了
You know, Jack,
知道吗 Jack
They found some chloroform at the medical station.
他们在医疗站找到了些麻醉剂
I could knock you out.
我可以帮你全身麻醉
Wouldn’t you rather be dreaming about something nice back home?
你不想梦到自己回家的美好画面吗?
No, I’ll manage with the lidocaine.
不用了 给我局部麻醉就好了
Just hold it right there.
把这个举在这里
Okay, now this is gonna numb the area of the first incision.
好了 现在我要麻醉手术部位
After that, I would like to be able to tell you
之后 我会告诉你
You’re not gonna feel a thing, but… you will.
你什么都感觉不到了 但…你能感觉到
You ready?
准备好了吗?
Okay. here we go.
好了 开始
Okay, Jack. one more.
很好 Jack 还有一刀
Oh! okay, try not to move.
哦! 好 尽量别动
Just stay still.
安静得躺好
Spreader. Kate, i-i can’t see it.
Spreader Kate 我看不到
Sorry. don’t worry about the mirror. just stay still. spreader.
抱歉 别想着镜子了 别动 spreader
That’s good. that’s good. yeah.
很好 不错
This is it.
就是这个
That’s good.
很好
Knock him out, bernard. no! no. hey.
给他全身麻醉 bernard 别 别
Not wanna be unconscious.
我不想失去意识
You don’t want to be out of control. Kate.
你也不想情况失控吧 Kate
Kate, you need to leave. bernard! no. Kate.
Kate 你该离开 bernard 别走 Kate
Kate, you need to go. bernard! please. no!
Kate 你该离开 bernard快 求你了 别
Kate, get out of here! bernard. Kate…
Kate 快出去 bernard快点 Kate…
Kate, get outta here! damn it, bernard! knock him out!
Kate 给我出去! bernard! 全身麻醉
I’m sorry, Jack, but I agree.
对不住了 Jack 我也觉得这样好些

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!