That right there, that right there.
就是因为这样 就因为这样
Your–your attitude– your very bad attitude–
你的态度 你糟糕的态度
It’s exactly why they don’t trust us.
正是这样他们才不信任我们
Come on.
别这样了
Juliet, please.
Juliet 求你
Don’t blame us for–for this, for whatever is happening.
不要把这些事 所发生的一切都怪罪在我们头上
We’re scientists. We don’t want anyone to get hurt.
我们是科学家 我们不想任何人受到伤害
We just wanna help. Please let us help.
我们只想帮忙 求你让我们去
Either of them tries to run? Shoot ’em in the leg.
只要有他们一个企图逃跑 就朝他们的腿开枪
Get back here as fast as you can. Okay.
尽快赶回来 好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
We need to create a sterile environment.
我需要一块干净的地方
Find a hard surface, wash it down,
找一块硬地 洗干净
Gather as many tarps as you can.
尽量找到更多的防水布
Hey, juliet.
嘿 Juliet
If everything that we need is at the medical station,
如果医疗救护站有我们需要的任何东西
Then why don’t we just bring jack there? Because if we move him,
那我们为何不把Jack直接带到那去 因为如果我们移♥动♥他
There’s a good chance that his appendix will rupture.
他的阑尾可能就因此破裂
And if that happens, he’s gonna die.
还有如果真这样了 他就会死
Don’t even think about it.
想都别想
What?
什么
Don’t look at her. Don’t talk to her.
不准看她 不准和她说话
Don’t mess with her.
不准打扰她
You got a restraining order. 20 feet.
给你下禁令 离她20英尺远
What are you, her big brother?
你是谁 她大哥哥?
No. I’m the guy who’s gonna put a boot in your face
不是 我是要狠狠揍你的人
Unless you say, “yeah. I getcha.”
除非你说 是的 我知道了
Yeah. I getcha.
是的 我知道了
Honey, I am sure Jack is gonna be okay.
亲爱的 我相信Jack不会有事的
An appendectomy
阑尾切除术
Is just about the most common kind of surgery there is.
是一种最常见的手术
That’s not what I was thinking about.
我不是在想这个
I was thinking, “why did he get sick?”
我在想 他怎么就生病了
Why? It’s just– it’s just bad luck.
怎么? 只是 只是运气不好罢了
The day before we’re all supposed to be rescued,
就在我们都以为要获救的时候
The person that we count on the most
我们最依赖的人
Suddenly comes down with a life-threatening condition,
却突然陷入了生命危险
And you’re chalking it up to bad luck? Well, what are you saying,
而你却把这归因于运气不好? 那你是说
That–that Jack did something to offend the gods?
难道Jack做了一些冒犯上帝的事
People get sick, Rose. -Not here.
人们生病了 Rose 不是在这
Here, they get better.
在这里 他们都更好了
When was the last time you did this?
你最后一次这样做是什么时候
An appendectomy or shaving a man’s stomach?
你说的是阑尾切除术还是给男人刮肚子?
In my residency.
在我的住处
I did a lot of ’em back then.
我做过很多这样的手术
Then you know the incision needs to be
那你应该知道切口在
2 inches lower than where you’re shaving.
你刮的地方往下2英寸
I’m just cleaning the area.
我只是在清洗这块
Thank you.
谢谢你
I wanna talk you through it.
我想跟你谈谈
What?
什么?
I don’t want to be unconscious.
我不想失去意识
We can use the lidocaine
我们可以用利多卡因(一种局部麻醉剂)
To numb the area.
来麻醉这块
And then I can watch the procedure,
这样我就能看到手术过程
Help you out.
帮助你
And, uh, how are you gonna watch
你躺平了我手又在腹腔
Flat on your back with my hand in your abdominal cavity?
你怎么能够看到
We can use a mirror. kate can hold it.
我们可以用镜子 Kate来拿
If someone’s going to be in there,
如果需要人的话
Shouldn’t it be someone with medical experience?
难道不应该是有手术经验的人吗?
Bernard’s a dentist No, I want it to be kate.
Bernard医生 不 我希望Kate在这
Okay.
那好吧
Don’t worry, Ms. berenberg. You’re in good hands.
别担心 Berenberg小姐 你的状态很好
Thank you.
谢谢
I’ll see you tomorrow at 5:00 a.m.? Mmhmm.
那明天早上5点见 好的
And remember, no solid food. okay?
记住 不要吃太硬的食物 好吗
Thank you, doctor. Have a good evening.
谢谢 医生 祝你晚上愉快
Jack?
Jack?
Jack?
Jack?
Will you take a look at this x-ray?
你看一下这张X射线图?
Uh, it’s in the L4. I wanna know what you think. The L4. yeah. yeah.
是14号♥的 我想知道你的看法 L4号♥ 好的
Oh, Dr. Shephard, there’s a call for you.
Shephard医生 有你的电♥话♥
It’s a dr. stillman from Santa rosa hospital,
是Stillman从Santa rosa医院打来的
Says it’s about a friend of yours.
说是有关你一个朋友的
He’s refusing to take his meds,
他拒绝服药
And he’s stopped sleeping.
还不肯睡觉
What about his therapy sessions?
他的治疗方案进展如何?
Therapy’s… been rendered useless.
治疗毫无效果
And why is that?
为何会这样呢?
Because he doesn’t think I exist.
因为他认为我不存在
Hey, hurley.
好啊 Hurley
Hey, jack.
你好 Jack
Why aren’t you taking your meds?
你为什么不吃药呢
Cause we’re dead…
因为我们快死了
All of us.
我们所有人
All the oceanic six– we’re all dead.
大洋航♥班♥六人 都要死了
We never got off that island.
我们从未离开过那岛
That is not true.
不是那样的
What’d you do today?
你今天干了些什么
What did I do today?
我今天干了什么
I, uh…
我…
I woke up, took a shower.
起床后 洗了个澡
Uh, kate and I fed the baby.
我和Kate一起喂孩子吃饭
I thought you didn’t want anything to do with aaron.
我还以为你不想和Aaron扯上关系
I changed my mind after the trial.
审讯过后我改变注意了
Living with kate…
和Kate生活在一起
Taking care of aaron…
照顾Aaron
It all seems so perfect…
一切都那么幸福完美
Just like heaven.
就像是在天堂
Just because I’m happy
不能因为我很幸福
Doesn’t mean that this isn’t real, hurley.
就说这不是真的 Hurley
I was happy, too, jack…
不管怎样 我也曾经幸福过 Jack
For a while, anyway.
虽然只有那么一会儿
Then I saw charlie.
后来我遇见了Charlie
He likes to sit with me on the bench
他喜欢和我一起坐在长椅上
Out on the front lawn.
坐在草坪上
It’s pretty cool, actually.
真的很酷
Okay. so what do the two of you talk about?
很好啊 那么你们俩都说些什么呢
Well, yesterday, he told me you were gonna be coming by.
昨天他告诉我你要来看我
He wanted me to give you a message.
他叫我给你捎个信
A message?
捎个信?
He made me write it down so I wouldn’t mess it up.
他叫我写下来了 这样我就不会搞砸
“you’re not supposed to raise him, jack.”
“你不该抚养他 Jack”
Does that make any sense?
这消息有什么意思吗?
No, that… doesn’t make any sense.
不 这…毫无道理
Do you think he means aaron?
你认为他说的是Aaron吗?
Take your meds, hurley.
吃药 Hurley
Just take ’em.
要吃药
Hey, jack?
嘿 Jack
Charlie said someone’s gonna be visiting you, too.
Charlie还说有人会去拜访你
Soon.
很快
We’re here.
我们到了
Why don’t you let me go first?
我先进去好吗
Um, you know, make sure everything’s safe.
你知道的 安全第一
Okay.
好吧
Be careful, dan.
小心点 Dan
Absolutely.
好的
Do you think she knows he likes her?
她知道他喜欢她吗
She’s a woman. She knows.
她是个女人 知道的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!