Yeah, I’m good with that.
是 我赞成
I’m coming with you.
我和你走
Let’s go. You, too, Hurley.
走吧 你也来 Hurley
Have you lost your mind?
你疯了吗?
Hugo stays with us.
Hugo必须和我们一起
Not a chance. Wait. Leave me out of this.
决不 等等 别把我扯进去啊
I’m sorry, Hugo. we need you to find the cabin.
不好意思 Hugo 我们需要你找到木屋
He ain’t goin’ anywhere with you,
他不会和你去任何地方的
You crazy son of a bitch. Stop! put the guns down. I’ll go with Locke.
你个疯狗 停下!都把枪放下 我和Locke走
Hugo. It’s okay, Sawyer.
Hugo 没事的 Sawyer
Please, put your gun down.
拜托 放下枪
You, too.
你也是
You don’t have to do this.
你没必要这么做
You guys go back to the beach. I’ll catch up sooner or later.
你们先回海滩 我迟早会赶上的
You harm so much as one hair on his curly head…
你要是敢动他一根毫毛…
I’ll kill you.
我就要你的命
Fair enough.
好吧
Let’s go. Go. Move.
我们走 走吧 走
Which way?
怎么走?
Thank you.
谢谢
Good evening, Sir. May I help you?
晚上好 先生 需要帮忙吗?
Oh, yes. I’m here to see Mr. and Mrs. Kendrick in 4e.
是的 我来找住在4E的Kendrick夫妇
At this hour, sir?
这么晚吗 先生?
They’re expecting me.
他们知道我来
Feel free to call up.
你只管打电♥话♥确认好了
No need, sir. Good night, sir.
不用了 先生 晚安 先生
Wake up, Charles.
Charles 醒醒
I wondered when you were gonna show up.
我想着你什么时候会出现
I see you’ve been getting more sun.
我看到你好像晒黑了些
Iraq is lovely this time of year.
伊♥拉♥克♥现在正是好时节
When did you start sleeping with a bottle of scotch by the bed?
你什么时候开始和苏格兰威士忌共眠了?
When the nightmares started.
当噩梦开始时
Have you come here to kill me, Benjamin?
你来是要杀我的吗 Benjamin?
We both know I can’t do that.
我俩都知道我不会那么做
Then why are you here?
那你为什么来这?
I’m here, Charles,
我来 Charles
Because you murdered my daughter.
是因为你谋杀了我的女儿
Don’t stand there, looking at me
别站在那 用你那双
With those horrible eyes of yours
可怕的眼睛盯着我
And lay the blame for the death of that poor girl on me
还把那个可怜女孩的死归因于我
When we both know very well
我们都知道
I didn’t murder her at all, Benjamin.
她根本不是我杀的 Benjamin
You did.
是你
No, that’s not true.
不 不是那样的
Yes, Benjamin, it is.
是的 Benjamin 是那样的
You creep into my bedroom in the dead of night like a rat
你想耗子一样在午夜潜进我的房♥子
And have the audacity to pretend that you’re the victim?
厚颜无♥耻♥的想摆脱自己的罪名?
I know who you are, boy…
我知道你是谁 孩子…
What you are.
你是什么样的人
I know that everything you have you took from me.
我知道你拥有的 你从我这里抢走的
So… once again I ask you,
所以…我再问你一次
Why are you here?
你为什么来这?
I’m here, Charles,
我来 Charles
To tell you that I’m going to kill your daughter.
是告诉你我要杀了你女儿
Penelope, is it?
她叫Penelope 是吗?
And once she’s gone…
她离去后…
Once she’s dead…
当她死后…
Then you’ll understand how I feel.
你就会明白我现在的感受
And you’ll wish you hadn’t changed the rules.
你就会希望你没有篡改规则
You’ll never find her.
你不会找到她的
That island’s mine, Benjamin.
那个岛是我的 Benjamin
It always was. It will be again.
它以前一直是 以后也会是
But you’ll never find it.
但你永远找不到它
Then I suppose the hunt is on for both of us.
那我觉得我们俩都得开始寻找了
I suppose it is.
我觉得是
Sleep tight, Charles.
好好睡吧 Charles