Good afternoon, sir.
下午好 先生
Good afternoon. I’d like a room, please.
下午好 我要一个房♥间
Of course, sir. is this your first time in tunisia?
好的 先生 这是您第一次来突尼斯
No, but it’s been a while.
不是 我来这有一阵了
Your name?
你的名字?
I’m actually a preferred guest.
事实上 我是这里的优先顾客
It should be under “dean moriarty.”
是以Dean Moriarty的名字订的
Certainly, mr. moriarty.
当然 Moriarty先生
May I help you with anything else?
还有什么需要帮忙的吗
Yes. um, today’s date is…
嗯 今天是几号♥
October 24th, sir. 2005?
十月二十四号♥ 2005年?
Yes, sir. 2005.
是的 先生 2005年
Thank you.
谢谢
Please. I just want to bury my wife in peace.
我只是想让我的妻子入土安息
Right now I need you to tell me what’s going on.
我要你现在就告诉我发生了什么事
I think the technical term is “shock and awe.”
我认为用正式的说 就是”震撼行动”
They’re trying to frighten me into surrendering.
他们想要威吓我 让我投降
Well, why did they stop shooting?
那他们为什么没有开枪了
Was that claire’s house? claire was there.
那是Claire的房♥子吗 Claire在那儿
Hugo, get the baby away from the window.
Hugo 不要抱着孩子站窗户边
Put him in the back room.
把他抱到里屋去
You said I need to survive this. why?
你说我得活下来 为什么
Because there’s only one person that can help us now,
因为现在只有一个人能帮我们了
And that’s jacob, and we have to go to him together.
那就是Jacob 我们得一起去找他
What makes you think I can find him?
你怎么认为我能找到他
I-i don’t even know where the cabin is.
我甚至都不知道他的住处
I know, but hurley does.
我明白 但Hurley知道
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Okay. okay. okay. where’s aaron? where’s aaron?
没事 没事 Aaron在哪里 Aaron在哪里
He’s with us. it’s okay. we’re gonna move now.
他跟我们在一起 好了 我们得走了
Let’s go.
我们走
Open the front door!
把前门开了
Hugo, you don’t want to do that.
Hugo 不要那样
Open the damn door!
把该死的门打开
Open the door!
开门
Open the damn door!
他妈的开门啊
Careful.
小心
Is she all right?
她没事吧
She got her bell rung, but she’s gonna be all right.
她晕过去了 不过应该没事
They just started shooting. why?
他们开始开枪了 为什么
Why slaughter people without even telling us what they want?
为什么这些人要毫无目的地滥杀无辜
Those people were murdered to make you angry, james.
他们只是用滥杀无辜来激怒你 James
So you’d be more likely to come storming in here
这样你就更有可能陷入狂暴
And throw me to the wolves. yeah, what’s wrong with that?
然后把我扔向虎口 这有什么不好的
Sounds like a great plan to me. what do you say, on three?
我听来是个不错的计划 你觉得呢
I wouldn’t if I were you.
如果我是你 我就不会
Shut up!
闭嘴
Miles?
Miles?
Who the hell let you out?
谁放你出来的
The people who gave me this.
给我这个的人
They want to talk.
他们想要谈谈
You vultures, you followed me
你这个饕餮之徒 你跟踪我
to tikrit… to spy on me?!
到提特里克 来监视我?
What are you doing here?
你到这里来干什么
I’m here to find the man who murdered your wife.
我来找出杀你妻子的凶手
How did you get here?
你怎么到这里来的?
I came across the syrian border.
我穿过叙利亚的边界过来的
It’s really not as difficult as you might– how did you get off the
这不是你想象中的那么难 你是怎样逃离
Island?
那个岛的?
Your friend desmond had a boat.
你的朋友Desmond有一艘船
Remember? “the elizabeth.”
还记得吗 伊丽莎白号♥
I followed a heading to fiji.
我沿着航线去了斐济
Then I chartered a plane.
然后我租了一架飞机
Why now?
为什么是现在
You remember the name charles widmore, don’t you?
你还记得Charles Widmore这个名字 对吗
The man who tried to convince the world
那个家伙 他要全世界的都
That your plane was on the bottom of the ocean?
认为你们的飞机沉入了海底?
What does it have to do with me? with nadia?
这和我还有Nadia有什么关系
There was a man at her procession.
她的队伍中有一个人
He goes by the name of ishmael bakir.
名字叫Ishmael Bakir
He’s one of widmore’s men.
他是widmore的人
Bakir was last seen five days ago
有人五天前在洛杉矶
In los angeles,
最后一次看到Bakir
Caught by a traffic camera,
是一个交通摄像头拍到的
Speeding away from the corner of la brea and santa monica.
超速从La brea和Santa monica的街角冲出去
That’s three blocks from where nadia was killed.
那里离Nadia被杀的地方只有三个街区之遥
Why would these people want to murder her?
这些人为什么要杀她
I don’t know.
我不知道
But they did.
但是他们已经把她杀了
How many of ’em are there?
他们有多少人
Maybe six. I’m not sure.
可能是6个 我不太清楚
The hell you mean, you ain’t sure?
你意思是你不确定
You came over on the same boat with ’em, didn’t ya?
你跟他们乘同一条船来的 不是吗
They told me they were just security.
他们告诉我他们只是保卫人员
Security for what? for him.
保护什么 保护他
Once they got him, to escort him back to the mainland.
只要他们抓到他 就会押送他回到美国本土
Well, miles, sounds like
好吧 Miles 听起来
You’re not gonna collect your $3.2 million.
你不准备要你的3200万美金了
Just take it.
拿走吧
Why would I talk to them?
我为什么会跟他们谈话
Because they have a hostage.
因为他们有人♥质♥
Well, then they’ve badly miscalculated,
那他们严重失算了
Cause every single one of my people
因为我的人
Is prepared to die in service to this island. it’s your daughter!
都准备好为岛而亡了 是你女儿
Hello?

Am I speaking to benjamin linus?
是Benjamin Linus吗
That’s right.
请讲
My name is martin keamy.
我叫Martin Keamy
I’m an employee of charles widmore.
我是Charles Widmore的手下
Who’s charles widmore? later.
谁是Charles Widmore? 先听下
I’d like you to go look out your east window
我要你从东边的窗户向外看看
So we can talk about this face-to-face.
这样我们就可以面谈了
To the left.
左边
You see me?
看见我了吗
Yeah, I see you.
是的 我看到了
All right, mr. linus, these are my terms.
好的 Linus先生 我的条件是
You’re gonna step out the front door,
你走出前门
Put your hands above your head,
把手放在头上
And you’re gonna walk straight to me.
对直朝我走过来
Once I have you in my custody, then I promise you
只要你在我手上 我保证
That no one else in that house will be harmed.
屋子里的其他人会毫发无伤
You and I both know that once you have me,
你我都知道 只要你抓住了我
There’s nothing to stop you
你就会毫无顾忌地
From killing everybody else on this island.
在这岛上大开杀戒
What kind of guy do you think I am?
你认为我是那样的人?
Former first sergeant, united states marine corps,
前美国海军陆战队的一级士官
Served with distinction from 1996 to 2001,
服役于1996年到2001年
But since then,
但之后
You’ve worked with a number of mercenary organizations,
你工作于一些雇佣军集团
Specifically in uganda.
特别是在乌干达
So I know exactly what kind of man you are, mr. keamy,
所以我完全清楚你的底细 Keamy先生
And we can dispense with the formalities.
我们可以不用拘束于礼节
Okay, ben. you got it.
好的 Ben 你说对了
Get down.
跪下
Get your ass out here right now…
你现在就给我滚出来
Or I’m gonna kill your daughter.
否则我就杀了你女儿
I’d like to present a counterproposal.
我倒是有个相反的提议
I’m listening.
我听着
You and your friends…
你和你的同伙
You turn around.
你转过身去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!