You’re gonna go after your wife with an ax.
你要拿着斧头追你妻子
I’m not married, man.
我还没结婚 伙计
Well, I’m sorry to interrupt, but you got a call.
好吧 抱歉打断你 有你的电♥话♥
A call?
电♥话♥?
Yeah. from the mainland.
是的 从陆地上打来的
They patched it through to the radio room.
他们把它转到无线电室
It’s gotta be a mistake, man. nobody even knows I’m here.
搞错了吧 伙计 没人知道我在这
Well, you’re the only Kevin Johnson onboard,
但是船上就你叫Kevin Johnson
So somebody knows you’re here.
所以肯定有人知道你在这
Said he really needs to talk to you. his name’s Walt.
他说他必须和你通话 他叫Walt
Yeah, here you go. hey, uh…
给 嘿…
It’s kind of personal. mind if I take this alone?
有点私事 我能单独呆着吗
Take your time, Kev.
慢慢聊 Kev
You just push this yellow button
你只需按下这黄色按钮
And, uh, turn this knob on the console. got it.
然后 把这旋钮转到控制台 知道了吗
Okay.
知道了
Walt?
Walt?
I’m so sorry, Michael, but he’s still in new york.
抱歉 Michael 他还在纽约
So I’m afraid you’re stuck with me.
恐怕你只能和我混了
Are you still there?
还在听吗
You put me on this boat,
你把我骗到这船上
Talked me into blowing it up,
叫我把这船炸掉
And when I push the damn button,
当我按下该死的按钮
A flag pops up.
却出现了一张纸条
You actually activated the bomb?
你真的激活了炸♥弹♥吗
It’s not a bomb! it’s a…
根本就不是什么炸♥弹♥! 是个…
It’s a joke.
只是个玩笑
There are people on your boat who are innocent.
船上有些人是无辜的
They have no idea
他们毫不知情
That the man they work for is a monster,
不知道他们的雇主是个恶魔
A killer without conscience wouldn’t get a greater purpose.
没有良知的杀人犯不会有更大的作为
I had to show you the difference between him and me.
我得让你知道我和他是不一样
When I’m at war, I’ll do what I need to do to win,
在战争时期 我会不折手段去赢得胜利
But I will not kill innocent people.
但是我不会杀死无辜百姓
Ana Lucia and Libby…
Ana Lucia和Libby…
They were innocent.
她们也是无辜的啊
You killed them, Michael.
是你杀死了他们 Michael
No one asked you to.
没人叫你这么干
I don’t blame you, Michael.
我这不是在怪你 Michael
We did you have your boy.
你儿子确实在我们手上
And what wouldn’a man do for his son?
一个男人为他儿子有什么不会做的呢?
What do you want… from me?
你想要我…做什么?
I want you to compile a list of names…
我要你给我一份名单
Every person on your boat.
要船上所有人的名字
When I call again, you’ll give me that list.
当我再次打电♥话♥来 你就得告诉我
Then you will disable
然后你就废了
The radio room you’re sitting in.
你所在通讯室
When the crew is disiented by their lack of communication,
当他们因无法通讯而迷航时
You’ll take out the engines, too.
你就把出发动机也卸了
That way, the boat can never get to this island,
这样 这船就永远都到不了这个岛
And your friends will be safe.
你的朋友也会安然无恙
Will you do that for me, Michael?
你能做到吗 Michael
Yeah.

Then consider yourself one of the good guys.
那么你就继续装作和他们一伙的吧
So you’re telling me…
你是说…
That you’re working for Benjamin Linus?
你在为Benjamin Linus卖♥♥命
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, that’s what I’m telling you.
是的 我就是这意思
Hey, Sayid.
嘿 Sayid
Guys!
伙计们
Hold it! uhh!
放手
Let me go! what are you doing?!
放开我 你要嘛?
Shut your mouth
闭嘴!
What the hell is this?
这是怎么回事?
This man is not who you think he is.
这人不是你想象的那样简单
He was a passenger onceanic flight 8-1-5.
他是大洋815航♥班♥的乘客
I spent two months with him on the island
在出♥卖♥♥♥我们之前
Before he betrayed us.
我们一起在岛上呆了两个月
This is the man who sabotaged your radio room.
就是他捣毁了你们的通讯室
He destroyed the ship’s engine,
他把船的发动机也毁了
And his name isn’t Ken Johnson.
他也不叫Ken Johnson
It’s michael dawson,
他是Michael Dawson
And he’s a traitor.
他是叛徒
Stop here and drink.
停下来喝点水吧
Two minutes, then we keep moving.
两分钟后我们继续赶路
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
I don’t know.
我也不清楚
I just he a bad feeling about this.
只是有种不详的预感
What if your dad is… playing us?
要是你父亲…在玩弄我们怎么办?
Look, I don’t like taking orders from my dad
听着 我不想接受他的命令
Any more than you do.
比你还不想
But I know he doesn’ want me to get hurt.
但我知道他不会让我受到伤害的
Well, at least we’ve got something in common.
好吧 至少我们又有共同点了
Promise not to tell if you won’t.
你得保证不要和别人说
Karl, karl! no! come on.
Karl Karl 不要 快点
No! no! co on! he’s gone.
不要 快走 他已经死了
Alex!
Alex!
No!
不要!
No, no, we have to get karl. karl! s gone. he’s gone!
我们必须带上Karl Karl已经死了 他死了!
No. he gone! listen to me. I need you to take my hand.
不! 他死了 听我说 我要你抓住我的手
On the count of three, we’re going to run.
我数一二三 我们就跑
Can you do that with me?
你能做到吗?
I love you.
我爱你
I love you very much, Alexana.
我非常爱你 Alexana
Are you ready?
准备好了吗
One…
一…
Two…
二…
Three!
三!
Wait! Wait! don’ I’m Ben’s daughter!
等等! 等等! 我是Ben的女儿
I’m his daughter!
我是他女儿!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!