Prove it.
证明一下
Sorry?
什么?
Prove that this guy, Widmore, did what you say he did.
证明Widmore这家伙 真是如你所言
Prove it.
证明给我啊
That’s the cemetery in Thailand
那是泰国的公墓
Where Widmore dug up the 300-odd corpses he needed.
Widmore从那里挖了300具尸体
And the purchase order for the old 777
这是他从一家空壳公♥司♥
Bought through a shell company,
买♥♥了份老的777飞机的定单
And the shipping logs for the freighter he used
和货船的航海日志
To drop the whole mess down a trench deep enough
使得事情变得更加扑朔迷离
To guarantee that no remains are ever gonna be identified.
为了确保每个残骸都无法被识别出来
Do you have any idea what it would cost
你能想象 为了运来这些尸体
To bring those bodies up?
我们付出怎样的代价吗?
What you want from me, man?
你要我怎么做?
In a few days,
几天后
A freighter is porting in fiji.
会有艘货船在斐济停靠
It’s widmore’s boat.
是Widmore的船
We have reason to believe he’s finally found
我们有理由相信他终于在岛上
The coordinates of the island, and he’s heading right for it.
找到同党了 他正要向那里去
So congratulations, michael. your shore leave is over.
那么恭喜你 Michael 你的星际旅行到此为止了
You just got a job on that boat.
你待在那船上只要做一件事就行
Meet Kevin Johnson.
去找Kevin Johnson
You’re joining the crew in fiji as a deckhand.
你在斐济加入他们 做一名甲板水手
You want me to go unrcover?
你要我去卧底?
Why the hell would I go back to work for you people?
我到底凭什么回那去替你们卖♥♥命?
Because if widmore finds the island,
因为如果Widmore找到了这个岛
It’s good night for everybody on it.
那岛上的人都得死
He’ll kill them all without thinking twice.
他眼都不眨就会把所有的人杀光殆尽
You wanna redeem yourself for what you did?
你要想挽回你的过失?
This is your only chance.
这是你唯一的机会
You can save all their lives.
你能救他们所有人的命
No. I can’t. I can’t go back to that island.
不 我不行 我不能再回去了
I didn’t say you were going back to the island.
我又没叫你回岛上去
You’re going on that boat so you can swab decks, michael.
只叫你上那艘船 你可以擦擦甲板 Michael
You’re going so you can kill everyone onboard.
这样你就有机会把船上的统统干掉
Hey. You are engineer?
嘿 你是工程师?
Nah.
不是
Just a deckhand.
只是个甲板水手
Well, we’re all equals on this boat…
在船上 大家都人人平等的
As long as you play decent hold’em.
只要你规规矩矩的
I’m George… Minkowsk
我叫George Minkowsk
Ah, nice to meet you, Kevin.
很高兴见到你 Kevin
All right, well, why don’t you go check in
那好 你去那边Naomi那登记下吧
With Naomi over there? and, uh I’ll be seeing you? welcome.
呆会见 欢迎啊
I’m reporting for duty. Kevin Johnson.
我来报到的 我是Kevin Johnson
Naomi Dorrit. pleasure.
Naomi Dorrit 很高兴见到你
So you’re from the states, yeah?
你从美国来的?
New york.
纽约
Yeah, I could tell from the accent. Manchester?
口音能听出来 你是曼彻斯特人?
How’d you guess? You can head onboard.
你怎么知道的? 上船吧
Oh, uh, one of these crates was delivered for you.
哦 这有个箱子是寄给你的
I’ll have it divered to your berth?
要我叫人送到你船位吗?
Yeah. thanks.
好的 谢谢你
Welcome aboard, Kevin.
欢迎上船 Kevin
Your name isn’t Kevin.
你不是Kevin
Don’t worry.
别担心
80% of the people on this boat are lying about something.
船上80%的人都心怀鬼胎
Orange?
来个桔子吗?
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Yeah? how was your trip?
喂? 旅途怎么样?
I figure flying can’t be too much fun for you.
我猜你对坐飞机不是太感冒
What do you want?
你要怎么样?
You get your care package?
拿到包裹了吗?
Yeah. wait a day or two untill
是的 再过一两天
You’re out in the open sea, then you’re good to go.
等船开到远海 你再下手
You can stow your gear downstairs, all right?
你可以把所有的工具都搬到地下室 知道了吗
Welcome aboard, keamy.
欢迎欢迎 Keamy
Oh, you met some of ’em now.
哦 有几个你见过的
Got some names and faces,
或是见过他们本人 或是听过他们的名字
And you’re gettin’ cold feet, huh? yeah, actually, I am.
你怕得手脚发冷了吧? 没错 是的
Listen, here are a few more names for ya–
听着 我再给你报几个过去
Claire, her baby.
Claire及她的孩子
And the only way you’re gonna save their lives
你唯一能救他们的办法
Is if you man up and get on that boat.
就是你要振作起来 登上那艘船
Or maybe you wanna come back and explain to your kid
要不你还可以回来对你的孩子解释
How you let all of them die, too.
你是怎么眼睁睁的看着他们死去
It’s game time. are you in or out?
是时候了 你要加进来还退是出去?
I’m in.
我去
Then ditch your phone and go do your job.
那把你的手♥机♥扔了 马上去工作吧
No offense but I was flying these things
恕我冒犯 不过我开船时
When you were still in grade chool.
你还在上在小学呢
If anybody’s gotta go first, it should be me. Yeah, I need you get
要是得有人去的话 也是我去 好吧 我要你
Transport the science team, Frank. what the hell are you gonna be doing?
把科考队运到就行了 Frank 你到底要干嘛?
That’s need-to-know. you don’t.
这不关你的事
So much for the fairer sex, huh?
好男不跟女斗
Frank Lapidus, chopper pilot.
我叫Frank Lapidus 直升机驾驶员
Deckhand.
甲板水手
So what’s your story, Kevin?
你有什么故事吗 Kevin?
Sorry?
什么?
How’d you end up on this tub?
你怎么沦落到这了?
Looking for a little adventure.
就是想来次小小的探险
Ah, adventure. Yeah.
啊 探险 没错
Well, how do you like this for adventure?
你喜欢这次探险吗?
You ever hear about oceanic 815?
你没有听过大洋815航♥班♥的事故?
Yeah.
听过
What would you say if I told you
要是我告诉你
The plane they found in that trench
他们在那条海沟里找到的残骸
Wasn’t oceanic 815?
不是大洋815航♥班♥ 你会怎么想呢
Then what is it?
那又会是什么呢?
You know those nuts that think the moon landing was faked?
你知道有些白♥痴♥还怀疑人类登月是造假的?
Well, this is like that…
这么说吧…
Only real.
真正的事实
That’s why I signed up for this trip,
这就是我为什么要来这的原因
Because the owner of this boat believes me.
因为船主信任我
He believes that 815 is still out there somewhere.
他相信815飞机一定另在别处
I mean, can you imagine what would happen…
我是说 你能想象这会有多轰动…
If we’d found some of those people alive?
要是我们发现还有幸存者?
Pull
放
Pull!
放!
Another clip. good job.
再来一盒弹夹 干得不错
Pull!
放!
Kill shot! yeah!
扣杀 耶
What are you guys doing?
你们在嘛呢?
What’s it look like we’re doing?
你觉得我们像是在干嘛?
We’re shooting things
我们在射击
Pull!
放!
I, uh…
我…
Thought we were going on a rescue mission.
以为我们要去营救
Don’t you have something to mop up?
难道你清洁工作做完了?
Come on. let’s go.
快点 我们继续
Pull!
放!
You can do this, man. you can do this.
你可以的 伙计 你能行
7… 1…
7… 1…
Okay.
好了
Don’t do it, michael.
不要按 Michael
I love you, Walt.
我爱你 Walt
What, are you going Nicholson on us?
怎么了 你要扮演Nicholson
What? you know, Jack Nicholson in “the shining,”
什么? 你看过”炫耀”吗
When he’s bouncing that ball against the wall?
Jack Nicholson对着强掷球
Next thing you know,
后来… 你知道