What happened to me?
我怎么了?
You were in a car accident. it’s a miracle you’re alive.
你出车祸了 你能活下来真是个奇迹
How badly am I hurt?
我伤得有多重?
Shh. you just need to rest now.
你现在需要休息
It’s a cold night.
晚上很凉
I brought you some extra blankets.
我帮你加一床毯子
Ugh. let’s get some light in here.
让我们开灯看看
Now I thought I heard someone shout,
我好像听到有人在叫
and something tells me it wasn’t him.
很明显不是他
You okay?
你还好吗
You’re lucky to be alive.
你能活着真是运气太好了
E.m.t.s say they found you in a wrecked car
急救队在一个撞得变形的车里找到了你
There’s a note pinnedo your chest.
有张纸条别在你的胸前
You didn’t have any i.d. on you.
你身上没有身份证
you Want to tell me your name?
能告诉我你叫什么吗?
Yeah, I didn’t think so.
好吧 看来你不想
You want me to call walt?
你需要我们通知Walt吗
What?
你说什么?
The note pinned to your chest.
粘在你胸前的纸条
It was written to “walt.” you want me to call him?
上写着Walt 要我们通知他吗
No.

Okay, then.
那好吧
Hey, ma.
嗨 妈
Can i… come in?
我能进去…坐坐吗
No. you know the answer to that.
不能 你知道的
I wanna see him. no.
我想要看看他 不行
Just let me talk– I don’t know what you said to that boy,
让我解释一下 我不想让你跟那个孩子谈什么
But whatever it was, he doesn’t want to see you.
不管怎样 他不想见你
Please, ma. he’s my son. I have a right
拜托了 妈 他是我的儿子 我有个那个权利
He thought you were dead.
他以为你已经死了
They said your plane crashed in the middle of the ocean,
他们说你坐的飞机在大海中坠毁了
But you show up here fine and dandy,
但你又出现了 毫发无损
Only I can’t tell anybody but you or walt,
只有你和Walt才知道怎么和别人说
I can’t call you by your real names.
我不能叫你的真名
He barely talks to me,
他几乎不和我说话
But he does wake up screamin’ in the middle of the night,
但他却在半夜被噩梦惊醒
And I’m the one who got to tell him
只有我对他说
It’s gonna be okay.
宝贝 没事的
So until you can explain to me
你得给我解释清楚
Where you were for over two months
这两个月你去哪儿了?
And what happened…
发生了什么事了?
You gave up your rights.
你已经放弃了你的权利
Will you, uh…
你能不能
Will you tell him I love him?
告诉他 我爱他
Yeah.
可以
What can I do for ya?
有什么可以帮你的吗
How much can I get for that?
这个值多少钱
Why is there chinese writing all over it?
为什么上面有中文
It’s korean,an– the guy who gave it to me.
是韩文 一个韩国人给我的
You don’t look like you speak korean.
你看起来不会说韩语
I’ll give you $300 for it. I’m not looking for money.
我给你300美元 我不是要钱
What are you looking for?
那你要什么
I want a gun. I want a gun with bullets.
我要一把枪和一些子弹
Come on. let’s just get this done.
好吧 该结束了
Help me just get this done.
帮我结束它吧
Excuse me, sir. you got the time?
打扰了 先生 你有时间吗
No, man. no.
不 没有
Come on, michael.
好了 Michael
How about for an old friend?
帮帮老朋友吧
Manhattan, huh?
你来曼哈顿了啊?
We let you leave one island,
我们让你离开了那个岛
you just go to another one.
结果你又到了这个岛(曼哈顿)
Will you just relax? I just came here to
你能不能放松点 我只是来…
Now are u ready to talk like adults?
现在能像个成年人一样和我谈话了吗?
Yeah.
是的
Enough!
够了
Do it. go ahead, do it!
开枪吧 开吧 开啊
You’d like that, wouldn’t you?
你想死 是吧
How do you find me?
你怎么找到我的?
We are the ones who sent you home, michael.
Michael 是我们让你回家的
Did you honestly think we weren’t gonna keep tabs?
你真的天真得以为我们会放过你?
What do you want?
你到底想要什么?
Your help.
你的帮忙
Why would I help the son of a bitch
我为什么要帮一个
Who kidnapped my son?
绑♥架♥了我儿子的杂种?
We gave him back to you in one piece, mike.
Mike 我们毫发无损地把他还给你了
You’re the one who lost him.
是你把他丢了
You told him, didn’t you?
你告诉他了 是不是?
You couldn’t carry the guilt
想想你自己对那些女人都做了什么
Of what you did to those two women all by yourself,
你自己承担不了那份内疚
So you shared it with a 10-year-old kid.
所以你要一个10岁大的孩子帮你分担
Is that why you wanna kill yourself, micel?
这是不是你要自杀的原因 Michael?
Because that’s the way he looks at you now?
因为他是那样认为你的
Because he knows you’re a murderer? go away!
因为他知道你是个杀人犯 滚!
I got some bad news for you, amigo.
我有些坏消息要告诉你 Amigo
You can’t kill yourself. the island won’t let you!
你不能自杀 那个岛也不会让你这么干的
What’d you say?
你说什么
No matter how bad you want to,
不管你有多么想自杀
No matter how many different ways you try,
不管你要尝试多少种方法
It won happen.
你是不会成功的
Give it a shot if you don’t belie me.
如果你不相信我 你可以开枪试试
You got more work to do, mike.
你有更重要的事要做 Mike
When you figure that out,
如果你想通了
I’m in the penthouse at the hotel earle.
到Earle酒店的顶楼来找我
The wreckage of oceanic flight 815
大洋航♥空♥815航♥班♥的残骸
Has them found.
已经找到
This footage confirms
这组连续镜头确定了
The airplane did, in fact, crash at sea.
飞机的确失事并沉入海底
At these tremendous depths,
在这么深的海洋中
There is little hope of recovering any remains.
找到幸存者的希望几乎为零
Investigators are equally skeptical
调查人员也在怀疑
About the chances of retrieving
是否能找到大洋航♥空♥815航♥班♥的
Oceanic 815’s black box.
黑匣子
The real story behind
这架不幸的飞机
What happened to this fateful airliner
到底发生了什么 其真♥相♥
May have been lost along with the 324 passengers onboard.
也许就会像机上324名乘客一样 再也找不回来
But even with this tragic discovery,
但是即使是这个悲惨的发现
The victims’ families were hoping today…
遇难者家属今天仍希望…
I didn’t expect you that fast.
我没想到你会这么快
Is this the guy who hit you with the champagne bottle?
这就是拿香槟瓶砸你头的家伙
Yeah, but I had it coming.
没错 不过我马上就要报这个仇了
Arturo, michael and I have some business to attend to.
Arturo 我要和Michael谈点事
Would you get some air? of course.
你出去透透气吧? 行
Ciao.
再见
Help yourself to the chow.
要不要吃点
Don’t make it to the mainland too often…
这东西在国内可不常吃…
So when I do, I like to indulge myself.
所以要是一有机会 我就会狂吃一顿
So you people can just… come and go?
你们的人都能来去自如?
Some of us. you want a drink?
一部分人吧 要喝点什么吗?
What I want is for you to tell me
我要你告诉我
What my plane is doing at the bottom of the ocean.
那飞机在海底怎么了
That’s not your plane. it’s a phony.
没有所谓的飞机 那是个幌子
A man named Widmore put it down there,
有个叫Widmore人把那玩意沉下去的
And he staged the whole wreck.
伪造所有的残骸
Staged? why would he stage a–
伪造? 他为什么伪造
Because he doesn’t want anyone else finding
因为不想让人知道
Where the real plane ended up… except for him.
真正的飞机是在哪失事 除了他自己
I’m supposed to believe this?
你以为我会相信吗?
Did the bullet bounce off your skull,
子弹被你的头盖骨反弹出来了?
Or did the gun just jam on you?
还是那枪卡了?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!