And if you do, we’ll let you and walt go free.
如果你这样做 我们就放了你和Walt
I’ll do it. Give me the gun.
我会做的 给我枪
I’ll kill him.
我会杀了他的
Michael?
Michael?
You lived up to your word.
你履行了你的承诺
We live up to our word, too.
我们也说话算数
You’re gonna take this boat
你坐这条船
And follow a compass bearing of 3-2-5,
然后沿着罗盘指向3-2-5位置
And if you do that exactly,
如果你能精确的那么做
You and your son will find rescue.
你和你儿子就会得救
Who are you people?
你们这些人到底是谁?
We’re the good guys, Michael.
我们是好人 Michael
Come here! come here!
快过来 快过来
Thank you all for your patience.
谢谢你们大家的耐心等待
I know it’s taken me a few days to…
我知道我已经花了好几天时间去…
Figure out our next move, but I don’t want to do anything
确定我们下一步行动 不过我还不想有任何行动
until I knew more about our situation.
除非我知道更多我们的情况
You deserve to know everything that I do,
你们应该也要和我一样知道一切
So… no more secrets.
所以…我要告诉你们一切
As you all know,
你们都知道
Miles here and three of his people
Miles还有他的三个人
Came to the island about a week ago.
大概一星期前来到岛上
So I brought him up from the boathouse
所以我把他从船上绑来
To share with us
跟我们分享
Exactly why they’re here.
到底他们为什么来这儿
We’re here for him.
我们是为他而来的
Um, we kind of, like, knew that forever ago.
我们大概 几万年前就知道这个了
Well, all right then.
那么好了
Problem solved.How soon do we turn him over?
问题解决了 我们什么时候把他交出去?
we can’t turn him over.
我们不能
And why the hell not? Because once they have me,
到底为什么不能? 因为一旦他们抓到了我
Their orders are to kill everyone else on the island.
他们的指令就是杀掉岛上的其他所有人
Wait. so…what, he’s one of us now?
等等 那么…他现在是我们中一员了?
You’re–you’re gonna protect him?
你是要 你是要保护他?
He tried to kill you, john.
他可曾经想杀了你的啊 John
Yeah. He won’t even tell us who his spy on the boat is.
对 他也不会告诉我们他在船上的间谍是谁
It’s michael.
是Michael
What?
什么?
My spy on the freighter is Michael.
我在货船上的间谍是Michael
I’m sorry.
抱歉
You mean the same guy that killed two women in cold blood
你说的是冷血地杀了两个女人
To set this little bastard free?
放了那个混♥蛋♥
And then sold all of us out so he could get off the island
然后把我们都出♥卖♥♥♥了才离开岛上的
That michael? Yes, james.
那个Michael? 是的 James
That Michael.
是那个Michael
The rules of desertion…
逃亡的规则…
Still apply to everyone.
仍然适用于每个人
Nobody leaves this ship without my say-so!
没有我的话 谁也别想离开这条船
I’m not beating these men to scare you.
我打这些人不是去吓你们
I beat them to save your lives!
我打他们是为了救你们的命
Do you remember what happened to the last two men
你还记得上次那两个
Who took off in is boat?
离开的人怎么了吗?
You remember what happened to minkowski?
你还记得Minkowski怎么了吗?
As soon as we get the engines fixed,
只要我们一修好引擎
We’re back in the hunt.
我们就继续搜索
In the meantime,
同时
Everybody just hold on.
大家都不要轻举妄动
Johnson!
Johnson!
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Clean this mess up.
把这儿打扫干净
Sir.
先生
Hello, michael.
你好 Michael
Not now, man. Yes,right now.
伙计 现在不行 就是现在
Why are you on this boat?
你为什么在这船上?
I’m here to die.
我是来寻死的
That was a nice meetin’, John,
遇见你真好 John
But I thought there wasn’t gonna be any more secrets.
不过我想不会再有更多秘密了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I’m talking about the 3 million bucks
我是说你们这些家伙要的
Your buddy here asked for.
300万美元
Yeah.
是的
Miles offered his loyalty in exchange for the money.
Miles用他的忠诚换钱
But as I haven’t seen a bank on the island,
不过既然没看到岛上有银行
I didn’t think it worth mentioning.
我觉得这个根本不值一提
Somethin’ funny?
有什么好笑的?
Linus will find a way to get it.
Linus会找到办法拿到的
And how will he do that?
那他会怎么做?
He wants to survive.
他想存活下来
And considering a week ago you had a gun to his head,
还有考虑到一星期前你拿着枪指着他的头
And tonight he’s eating pound cake…
而今晚他却在吃碎蛋糕
I’d say he’s a guy who gets what he wants.
我得说这个家伙得到了他想要的
It’s fine. Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
Bye, guys.
拜拜 大家
Alex?
Alex?
May I have a word with you?
我能和你说句话吗?
I think we’ve heard enough from you for one night.
我们已经听够了你这一晚上的唠叨了
I’m sorry. You’re just gonna have to listen to a little more.
抱歉 你们还是要再多听一会
It’s okay. What do you want?
好的 你要干嘛?
This is a map to the temple.
这是去神殿的地图
It’s a sanctuary.
那是个圣地
It may be the last safe place on this island.
这可能是岛上最后的安全地带了
How can we don’t know about this?
我们怎么不知道这个?
Well, it wouldn’t be a sanctuary if I told everyone, would it?
如果我告诉大家 那个地方就不是圣地了 对吗?
The rest of our people are already there.
我们剩余的人已经都在那儿了
If you leave now, you can get there in a day and a half.
如果你们现在出发 一天半就可以到那儿
If it’s safe, why don’t we all go–Hurley,
如果那儿很安全 为什么我们不都去
Claire, the baby?
Hurley Claire 婴儿?
Because the temple’s Not for them, Karl. It’s only for us.
因为神殿 不是给他们的 Karl 只是给我们的
These people that are coming– they know who I am, Alex.
这些正在赶来的人 他们知道我是谁 Alex
They’re here to capture me.
他们是来抓我的
They’ll kill anybody that get in their way.
我们会杀了任何妨碍他们的人
If they knew who you were, that you were my daughter,
如果他们知道了你是谁 知道了你是我女儿
They would use you to get to me.
他们就会利用你来抓我
We don’t have much time.
我们没多少时间了
Maybe he’s right.
也许他是对的
I agree. We should go.
我同意 我们应该走
These people– you said they’re dangerous.
这些人 你说他们很危险
More dangerous than you?
比你更危险?
Yes.
是的
But your mother will protect you.
不过你母亲会保护你的
Okay, now go.
好了 走吧
Where is he?
他在哪?
You sure? Yeah.
你确定? 是的
He’s in the engine room.
他在动力室
I don’understand it. It should be working.
我不知道 这个应该会有用的
Gaskets are all corroded.
垫圈都被腐蚀了
Can I help you?
我能帮你吗?
The captain sent us down to help with the repairs
船长派我们下来帮忙修理
Oh, thanks. We’re okay.
谢谢 我们能行
Hey, Jeff, man, you know what?
Jeff 你知道吗?
We need a pressure valve. you mind grabbing one
我们需要个压力阀 你介意去补给室
From the, uh, supply room? Not at all.
去一个来吗? -不介意
You shouldn’t be here.
你不应该在这儿
Oh, Sayid, what are you doing? Why are you here?
Sayid 你在做什么? 你为什么在这?
If they see me talking to you Then talk quickly.
如果他们看到我和你说话 那就快说
You won’t understand it! I’ll understand perfectly, Michael.
你根本不会明白的! 我会完全明白的 Michael
You just start from the beginning
你从头开始
And explain how you came to be on this boat.
解释下你是怎么来到这船上的
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you, mr. dawson.
对不起 Dawson先生 我本不想吵醒你
It’s…
你是?