The wreckage was obviously staged.
那次空难很明显是计划好的
Now can you imagine what kind of resources and manpower
现在你们可以想象一下
Go into pulling off a feat of that magnitude?
花了多少人力物力才制♥造♥了这个假象
Faking the recovery of a plane crash?
空难的假象
Putting 324 families through a grieving process
让324个家庭因为一个谎言
Based on a lie?
痛不欲生?
But what’s even more disturbing–
但是更烦人的事
Where exactly does one come across
到底在哪里才能让一个人
324 dead bodies?
发现324个人的尸体
And that, mr. jarrah, mr. hume,
Jarrah先生 Hume先生
Is just one of the many reasons
那 就是我们要找到Benjamin Linus
We want benjamin linus.
的原因之一
I’m sorry.
对不起
I had to stop you any way I could.
我不得不想尽办法来阻止你
It wasn’t your place to stop us
这不是你的地盘 你没权阻止我
I know you don’t trust me,
我知道你不相信我
But you need tget off is island. we all do.
但是你需要离开这座岛 我们都需要
You want to leave?
你想离开?
More than anything.
做梦都想
I don’t know if that boat out there is the answer or not,
我不知道那边那艘船能不能带我们离开
But it’s something.
但总有一丝希望
I need to go home.
我需要回家
So do you.
你也是
In about three weeks,
再接下来的三周里
You’ll be in an almost constant state of nausea.
你会不断的出现想呕吐的现象
A week after that, you will experience shortness of breath
在那之后的一周里 你会感觉到呼吸急促
That won’t go away.
并且会持续很久
A week after that, you will lose consciousness
在那之后的又一周 你会失去意识
And slip into a coma.
并且昏迷
And then, sun, you will die.
再之后 Sun 你会死的
And when your heart stops beating…
当你的心脏停止跳动时
So will the baby’s.
肚子里的孩子也活不了了
And that, sun, is why it is my business,
Sun 这就是我为什么要阻止你
Because you are my patient.
因为你是我的病人
If you go…
如果你真的去了
You will die…
你会死的
And your baby will never be born.
然后你的孩子就没了
I have to perform a C-section
我得做个破腹产
No
不要
You don’t understand…
你不知道
The medication makes a natural birth difficult
使用药物就很难顺产的
No, no! Not until Jin
不 不行 要等到JIN…
We’ve got to get to surgery!
我们必须做手术了
Where’s my husband?
我的丈夫在哪里
He’s not here yet.
他还没到
We cannot wait
我们不能等了
Jin
Jin
Jin
Jin
Dr.Bae
Bae医生
The baby is crowning
婴儿的头出来了
Okay, Sun. You need to push now.
好的 sun 你现在要开始使劲了
That’s it…Push! Push!
对 就这样 使劲 使劲
You can do it!
你能做到的
That’s it…Push!
就这样 使劲
You did it
你做到了
Congratulation
恭喜
You have a baby daughter.
是个女孩
So what’d you think of the captain?
你觉得船长怎样?
He was surprisingly forthcoming.
出奇的友好
Yeah, he tell it like it is. just don’t piss him off.
还真是那么回事 别让他溜了
You know what I mean?
你知道我的意思吗?
I think you’ll like your room.
我想你会喜欢你的房♥间的
It’s on a quiet part of the ship.
在船上算是安静的地方了
Th ship isn’t moving.
这船没动
Well, if you say so.
好吧 如果你非要这么说
That shouldn’t still be there. damn it.
那玩意儿怎么还在那 该死
Hey, johns. it that you?
Johns 是你吗
Johnson?
Johnson?
Yeah.

Mop this up.
来把这儿整理干净
Sorry. I gotta go up on deck.
抱歉 我得马上到甲板去
No, you’re gonna mop this up!
不行! 到这儿来把它整理干净
Kevin, this is, uh…
Kevin 这是…
S-sayid.
我是Sayid
Desmond.
我是Desmond
Kevin johnson.
我叫Kevin Johnson
Nice to meet you, kevin.
很高兴见到你 Kevin
I made… dinner.
我晚饭做了
I thought you had left me.
我以为你不理我了
Will you let me try to explain?
你会听我解释吗?
It won’t matter.
这无关紧要了
Just listen, maybe…
听着 可能…
I know why you did it.
我知道你为什么这样做
I know the man…
我了解
I used to be.
来到这岛上之前的
Before this island.
所作所为
I withheld my affections…
我克制自己的感情…
And I know…
我还知道…
that whatever you did…
你所做的一切
you did to that man.
你和那个男人所做的事
His action caused this.
都是他造成的
so I forgive you.
所以我原谅你
So I will go to Locke’s camp with you.
我要同你一起去Locke的营地
I don’t want to go there anymore.
我不去了
Why?
为什么
Juliet was very convincing.
Juliet说得很有道理
We have to get off this island.
我们必须离开这个岛
These people had a helicopter.
那些人有直升机
We have to try.
我们必须试一试
I’ll do all it to protect you and the baby.
我会竭尽全力地保护你和孩子的
I promise.
我保证
Thank you.
谢谢你
There’s just one thing.
还有件事
And please, the truth…
请你跟我说实话
Anything.
说吧
Is… the baby…
这孩子
Mine?
是我的吗?
Yes,Jin.
是的 Jin
I swear the baby is yours.
我发誓这孩子是你的
It’s yours.
是你的孩子
I love you very much.
我真的很爱你
I thought I had lost you.
我以为我失去你了
I love you too.
我也爱你
And you will never lose me.
我会永远守护你
I am Jin-Soo Kwon.
我是Jin-Soo Kwon
I represent Paik Automotive.
我是代表Paik汽车公♥司♥来的
Yes.
有什么事
I heard the Ambassador is now a grandfather.
我听说大使当爷爷了
I came to present a gift.
我是来送礼物的
Wait here.
在这等一下
Excuse me.
请问一下
Is it a boy or a girl?
是男孩还是女孩
A boy.
男孩
Yes?
什么事
Mr Ambassodor…
大使先生
This panda is a symbol of Mr. Paik’s eagerness…
我们用这熊猫以表Paik先生
to do business in the great country of China.
想同贵国做生意的迫切愿望
Please accept his congratulations.
请您接受他的祝贺
Thank Mr. Paik for me.
替我谢谢Paik先生
Tell him I’ll call.
告诉他我会致电感谢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!