Translate for me.
帮我翻译
No.

Your wife is very sick.
你的妻子身体很弱
If she doesn’t get off this island in three weeks,
要是她不能在三周内离开这个岛
She will die.
她就会死
If you let her go,
要是你让她走
Your wife is in danger.
你的妻子就会有危险
Jin… danger.
Jin… 危险
Wherever sun go..
不论她去哪里..
I go.
我都会陪着她的
Please.
求你了.
Your wife had an affair.
你的妻子有外遇
What?
什么?
Sun was with another man.
Sun和别的男人上过床
She thought the baby was his.
她觉得孩子是那个人的
Jin…
Jin…
Jin…
Jin…
Talk to me. Let me explain.
别不理我 听我解释
It was a lone time ago.
已经很久了
Look at me.
看着我
Just look at me.
看着我啊
I understand you’re angry.
我知道你很生气
And I have no excuse.
我不会去找什么借口的
Please let me explain.
请听我解释啊
let me explain.
你听我解释啊
Jin…
Jin…
Hey. you are fishing?
嘿 你去钓鱼吗
Uh, do you mind if i… tag along?
嗯 你介意我一起去吗
Oh, I am sorry. i-i didn’t mean to interrupt.
对不起 我不是故意打扰你们的
No. come.
没有 一起去吧
You sure?
你说真的?
Yes.

Come.
一起吧
You realize we’re the only two married guys on the island?
你发现了吗?我们是这个岛上唯一的两对夫妇
Married.
结过婚的
Married.
结过婚的
Yeah, well, no, not to each other. no.
不 不是说我们 不是
You got it.
你应该明白的
It’s not easy, iit?
很不容易 对吧
Oh, I mean, it’s–it’s wonderful,
我的意思是 很奇妙
But… let’s face it.
但是 让我们面对现实
Every decision that you make takes twice as long
做每个决定你都得花两倍的时间
Cause you always gotta talk them into it.
因为你总得说服她们
Has cancer.
得了癌症
She’s sick.
她病得厉害
Dying.
快死了
Well, at least, she was dying.
至少她之前快不行了
She says she’s better now.
她说她现在好点了
She says it’s this place…
她说是因为这个地方…
The island.
这个岛 让她好起来
But when the camp split up,
但当我们内部开始分♥裂♥得时候
I was sure that she’d want to go with locke.
我知道她肯定会跟着Locke走
Why would she want to leave the island
她怎么会愿意冒再次生病得危险
And risk getting sick again?
离开这座岛呢?
Uh, then why do you stay with jack?
那你为什么还要Jack这边?
Because it was the right thing to do.
因为这样做是对的
Locke?
Locke?
He’s a murderer.
他是个杀人犯
See, it’s all about karma, jin.
看到了吧 这些全是因果报应 Jin
Do you know karma?
你知道什么是因果报应吗
You make bad choices, bad things happen to you.
你做了不好的选择 不好的事情就会发生
But you make good choices, and then good–
但如果你做了正确的选择 好的事情就会发生
Hey! hey, hey, hey! you got one.
你钓到了一条
Yeah. here, pull it .
就在那儿 使劲拉
Wow, look at that!
哇 看看
Ah, you see? now that’s karma.
看到了吗? 这就是因果报应
We must be the good guys, huh?
我们肯定都是好人 对吧
How long’s that gonna go on for, eh?
还要等多久啊?
Can’t they just fix whatever the bloody hell’s causing that?
他妈的 他们就找出是什么故障原因吗?
That sound is not mechanical.
那不是机器发出的声音
What, you think somebody’s doing that?
什么 你认为是有人故意弄出的声音
Somebody’s just banging those pipes again and again?
有人在那管子上敲来敲去?
That’s exactly what I think.
就是这样
Gentlemen…
先生们
Thanks for your patience.
谢谢你们的耐心
The captain would like to see you now.
船长现在能见你们了
Where’s the helicopter?
直升机哪去了?
Lapidus is running an errand.
Lapidus开去执行任务去了
What kind of errand?
什么任务
I’m a doctor. I don’t know where he’s going.
我只是个医生 我不知道他去哪儿了
Did he go to the island?
他回岛上了?
You know anywhere else he could land?
你认为他还有什么地方可以去吗
What’s he going to do?
他去做什么
I said I’m just a doctor.
我说了 我只是个医生
What did lapidus say?
Lapidus有留下什么话吗?
He didn’t say anything. what is she doing?!
他什么都没说 她在干什么
That woman just jumped over the side of the ship!
那个女人刚刚从船上跳下去了
Don’t just stand there! what’s the matter with you people?!
别傻站在那 你们他妈的怎么了?
Get a rope! why aren’tou doing anything?! bring a rope!
拿绳子来 你们怎么都不动啊 拿绳子来
Get a rope! get a pe!
绳子! 拿绳子!
Stop! she just jumped!
好了 她刚刚跳下去了
It’s over. she’s gone.
结束了 她已经死了
Everybody get back to your posts.
每个人都回到自己的岗位去
That was an order.
这是命令
I’m captain gault.
我是Gault船长
I suppose you two have a few questions.
我猜你们两个有点想不通吧
So what can I do for you? what?
我有什么能帮你们 什么?
You boys said you wanted to speak with me. let’s just start with
你们说想跟我谈谈 就从刚才那事说起
Why a woman jumped over side of your ship,and you did nothing to stop it
为什么一个女人跳海了却没有人去阻止她
I didn’t jump or order my crew to jump in
我没有跳也没有命令我的船员跳
Because I didn’t want to lose any more peoe.
因为我不想再失去更多人
What exactly is going on here?
这里到底发生了什么
Some of my crew has been dealing with…
我的一些船员感染了一种
What might best be described
怎么说呢
As a heightened case of cabin fever.
一种叫幽居病的病
I think it’s got something to do
我认为这跟靠近这个岛屿的原因有关
With the close proximity of the island. why don’t you turn around, then?
那为什么你不掉头?
I’ve tried, but we have a saboteur on board,
我试过了 但是有个船上有个破坏者
And he’s de one hell a job on my engines.
他在引擎上做了手脚
I’ve got my creworking around the clock to repair them.
我已经叫我的船员加班加点地去维修了
And then you’ll take our people home?
然后你就会带我们的人回去?
Then we move to safer waters.
然后我们转移到安全的水域
That all are my orders.
这是我所有的命令
And I don’t suppose you’ll tell us who gave you those orders?
你大概不会告诉我们 谁下了这些命令?
Sure, I ll. charles widmore.
当然会 是Charles Widmore
This is charles widmore’s boat?
这是Charles Widmore的船?
That’s right. you know him.
对 你认识他的
Do either of you know what this is?
你们有人知道这是什么吗?
It’s a flight data recorder, otherwise known as a black box.
是一个飞行数据记录器 就是俗话说的黑匣子
That’s exactly what it is.
对 就是黑匣子
Now here’s the funny thing.
有意思的是
This black box comes from oceanic flight 8-1-5.
这是大洋航♥空♥815航♥班♥上的黑匣子
A salvage vessel recovered it from the bottom of the ocean.
一艘打捞船从海底打捞出来的
It took a considerable amount of mr. widmore’s resources
Widmore先生耗费了大量的人力财力
To procure it.
才搞到手
It was found with the wreckage of the plane,
这个黑匣子是在一起空难中发现
Along with all 324 dead passengers.
324名乘客全部死亡
That’s not the complete story,
然而故事还没完
As you are well aware, mr. jarrah,
你们都清楚 Jarrah先生
Given the fact that you’re standing here, breathing.
你们活生生地站在这里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!