So are you here to rescue us?
那你是来救我们的吗?
It’s a simple question.
这不难回答
Are you or are you not going to rescue us?
到底是 还是不是?
The thing is, …
这个…
It’s not really my call, sun.
实际上也不是我说了算 sun
Then whose call is it?
那谁说了算?
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, can you pass, uh, the cereal?
嗯 能把燕麦粥递给我吗?
Pretty good english, Jin.
英语讲得不错 Jin
Thank you.
谢谢
.. I understand better than i, uh, speak.
我听得懂 但说不好
Has sun been teaching you, or are you just picking it up?
是sun教你的 还是自学的?
Uh, sun teach me.
嗯 Sun教的
Uh, Sawyer, too.
嗯 还有 Sawyer
Sun is… better.
Sun讲的更好
I bet.
我想也是
Hey, sun
嘿 Sun
How you feeling?
觉得怎么样?
I’m good. thank you.
我很好 谢谢
The morning sickness has stopped,
晨吐已经停了
Which has been nice.
挺好的
That’s good.
很好
Well…
那么…
If you need anything, just let me know, okay?
要是需要帮忙 尽管说 好吗?
Would you like some breakfast?
要来点早餐吗?
Jin
Jin
You need to do as i say and not ask questions.
你要按我说的做 什么都别问
What’s the matter?
怎么了?
You need to find food for two days.
你得找到够我们吃两天食物
Meet me at the tent in twenty minutes.
二十分钟后去帐篷找我
Why?
为什么?
What’s happened?
发生什么事了?
We’re going to Locke’s camp.
我们要到Locke的营地去
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
I needed another bottle of those vitamins you gave me,
我想再要一瓶那些你给的维他命片
The–the prenatals.
产前用的
You could’ve just asked.
你怎么不早说
You’re right. I should have.
是啊 我本该早点向你要
What happened to the last ones I gave you?
上次给你的呢?
Sorry?
什么?
The last bottle I gave you. there should be 20 left.
我最后给你的一瓶 应该还剩20颗的
Are you planning a trip?
你在筹划一次旅行?
Please, just give me the vitamins.
拜托了 你就给我就是了
Where are you going,Sun?
你要去哪 Sun?
We’re going to Locke’s camp.
我们要去Locke的营地
What?
什么?
Why?
为什么啊?
Because I don’t trust these people.
因为我不相信这些人
Whether you trust them or not, you can’t go there.
不管信还是不信 你哪都不能去
Locke doesn’t want to leave the island,
Locke不准备离开这个岛
And I’ve told you, sun, pregnant women…
我和你讲过的 Sun 孕妇…
They don’t survive here.
她们在这都没法活下去
Yes, you did tell me that.
是的 你的确对我说过
You don’t believe me.
你不相信我
Look, I know that I have been less than truthful
听着 我知道我来这后
About certain things since coming here,
很多事情都撒了谎
But I promise you, sun, I promise you…
但我保证 Sun 我向你保证…
I’m not lying about this.
在这件事上我没撒谎
After everything you’ve confided in me,
在你向我吐露心声后
I should at least have your trust.
你至少得信任我
Claire’s baby is fine.
Claire的孩子好好的
I feel fine.
我也感觉很正常
All I have are your stories that I’m going to get sick.
只是你的那些我会出事的故事让我不安
I’m going to do what’s best for me and for my baby,
怎么做对我和我的孩子最好 我就会怎么做
Because, no…
因为 不…
I don’t trust you.
我不信任你
It’s okey. It’s going to be okay.
没事的 不会有事的
Is that…?
她是…?
Yes. Oceanic Six.
是的 大洋航♥班♥六个幸存者之一.
Stop! What are you doing?
停下 你要干嘛?
We remove all jewelry.
我们都会把珠宝拿下的
It’s for the swelling.
怕感染啊
No! Not my ring!
不 不要把我的戒指拿下来!
Nothing will happen to it.
我们会替你保管好的
It’s okay.
没事的
Mrs. Kwon, I’m Dr. Bae.
Kwon女士 我是Bae医生
I’m on duty for Dr. Park.
我为Park医生代班
Where is he? What’s happening?
他在哪? 发生什么事了?
He’s away at a conference…
他开会去了
Give her something for the pain.
给她来点止痛的
Now let me take a look…
来 让我检查一下…
Is something wrong with my baby?
孩子有什么问题吗?
It is in distress.
孩子现在很危险
What’s wrong?
怎么回事?
I don’t know yet.
我还不确定
That’s what I’m going to find out.
我马上查查
Is there anyone we should contact?
还要联♥系♥什么人吗?
You husband? Your parents?
你丈夫? 你父母?
Just get Jin… my husband…
联♥系♥Jin… 我丈夫…
Jin…
Jin…
Just get Jin…
叫Jin来吧…
I’ll try to reach him.
我会尽力联♥系♥上他的
Get my…husband…
联♥系♥我…丈夫…
I’m sure he’ll be here soon.
我肯定他很快就会到
Jin…
Jin…
Taxi
出租车
Yes, I’m on my way…Hello?
我是 我在路上了… 喂?
Hello…
喂…
Hey! What is this?
嘿 搞什么啊?
Stop!
停车
You bastard!
混♥蛋♥!
I will kill you.
要是让我碰见
If I find you!
我要杀了你!
I will hunt you down and rip your head off!
我要找到你 把你的头扭下来
I need another panda!
我要再买♥♥个熊猫!
I’m sorry, that was the last one.
很抱歉 都卖♥♥完了
What about that one?
那个呢?
It’s right behind you!
就你后面
That one is on hold.
那个已经被人订了
They’re quite popular.
这些熊猫很受欢迎
How much do you want?
你要多少?
It’s already paid for.
人家钱都付过了
What about this..
这个…
In the year of the dragon,
今年是龙年,
It brings good luck.
它会带来好运的
I need the panda.
我需要那只熊猫
Don’t lose this one.
不要再丢了
Once you hit the stream,
只要走到小溪那
You wanna head northwest,
你们就往西北走
Pretty much in a straight line for about a day and a half. thank you.
基本都是直线 大概一天半就可以到 谢谢
I’m gonna have to tell jack.
我得跟Jack说一声
But I’ll give you guys a nice, long head start.
不过我会让你们先走远的
I’d tell him myself, but he wouldn’t understand.
我本应跟他说 但他不会理解的
No, he wouldn’t
是的 他不会的
You’d better get going
你得走了
Be safe, okay? Thank you.
路上小心 谢谢
She’s not going anywhere.
她哪里都别想去
Sun,this is a bad idea.
Sun 这不是个好主意
What concern is it of yours?
关你什么事?
Do you understand your wife’s medical condition right now?
你知道你妻子现在的身体状况吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!