Goodwin.
Goodwin
What happened?
发生了什么?
We don’t know. There weren’t any witnesses.
我们不得而知 没有目击者
I can only assume they found out he wasn’t one of them.
我只能猜测他们发现了他是奸细
Guess I should’ve listened to you.
我当时应该听你的
Why are you showing me this?
干嘛给我看这些?
Why did you bring me out here?
为什么把我带到这儿?
What,you mean instead of his wife?
怎么 你觉得他老婆应该来?
You knew this would happen.
你知道可能的后果
You sent him out here because you knew this would happen.
你派他来是因为你知道可能的后果
You wanted this!
你是故意安排的!
You wanted him to die!
你想让他死!
Why?
为什么?
“why”?
为什么?
You’re asking me why?
你问我为什么?
After everything I did to get you here,
为了把你带来 我做了那么多
After everything I’ve done to keep you here,
为了把你留在这儿 我做了那么多
How can you possibly not understand…
你怎么会还不明白…
That you’re mine?
你是我的?
Take as much time as you need.
你有足够的时间
Whoa,kate,it’s all right. they’re on our side.
Kate 放松 他们在我们一边
Our side,juliet?
在我们这边 Juliet?
She just knocked me unconscious.
她刚刚把我打晕
Yeah. I’m very sorry about that,but I had no choice.
没错 我很抱歉 但我别无选择
Look,Daniel’s inside securing the facility
听着 Daniel正在里面修设备
If you come with me,I will be more than happy
如果你们能跟我来 我将十分高兴
To explain exactly how we just saved your life.
告诉你们我们是怎么救了你们一命的
All right. let’s go.
好吧 我们走
I’ll take their word for it.
我相信她
You okay?
你还好吧?
He wanted me to kill them.
他想让我杀了他们
Ben.
Ben
He told me to kill both of them.
他命令我杀了他们俩
How can he tell you anything?
他怎么能命令你?
I don’t know,but he knew how to get to me,
我不知道 但他知道怎么找到我
And he knew where they were going and what they were doing.
也知道他们会去哪 会做什么
Don’t you understand? these people came here
明白吗?u3000这些人来这
To wage war against ben,
是为了和Ben开战
And ben’gonna win,Jack.
而且Ben会赢 Jack
And when he does,you don’t want to be anywhere near me
当他赢了 你不会想和我有任何瓜葛
Why not?
为什么?
Because he thinks that I’m his.
因为他认为我是他的
And he knows how I feel about you
而且他知道我对你的感情
He knows where to find me.
他知道怎么找到我
Oh!
喔!
Beat that.
你来打
Son of a bitch!
婊♥子♥养♥的♥!
How’d you get so damn good at horseshoes?
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么会对扔马蹄铁这么在行?
I don’t know. guess i’m just… lucky.
我不知道 我想我走好运了吧
What the hell are you doing out?
你来这干嘛?
See you guys at dinner.
晚饭见

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!