If 5,000 people came out to see a piece of mold,
如果有5000个人看到模具
How many people do you think would come here to see you?
那么多少人会来这看你呢?
Charles widmore wants to exploit this island,
Charles Widmore想要开♥发♥这个岛
And he’ll do everything in his power to possess it.
他会不息一切代价完成
Everything I know about charles widmore
我所知道关于charles widmore的所有事
Is in this file.
都在这个文件里
Some of it’s vague, some of it’s guesswork,
有些很模糊 有些全凭猜测
Some of it’s concrete.
有些很具体
But this is everything, and now it’s all yours.
这是所有的事情 现在都归你了
I’m sorry I did’t tell you all this sooner.
很抱歉 我没有早点告诉你这些
But it was the only bargaining chip I had left.
但这是我唯一的筹码了
There’s one more thing I need to know.
还有一件事我要知道
Your man on the boat…
那个在船上的你的旧部
I want you to tell me who it is.
我要你告诉我他是谁
All right.
好的
But you might want to sit down.
但是你可能想坐下
She came through here.
她从这里来
So did they, about half an hour ahead of her.
他们也是 大约在她前面半小时左右
What happened?
发生什么了?
Sorry?
对不起?
At locke’s- why did you stay?
在locke那里 为什么你要留下?
I stayed because I had to find something out.
我想找点东西
Are you gonna tell me, Or are we gonna keep walking thugh the jungle
你想告诉我,或者我们继续走,直到走出丛林
Like it doesn’t matter?
如果不重要的话?
I stayed to find out
我在那里是想知道
If the people on the freighter know who I am,
船上的人知不知道我是谁
If they knew that I’m a fugitive,
他们是否知道我是一个逃犯
That I’m wanted for murder.
一个凶杀案的嫌犯
Do they?
他们知道吗?
Yeah, they know.
是的 他们知道
We should keep moving.
我们应该继续走
God knows where juliet is.
鬼才知道juliet在哪
Hi. come on in.
进来吧
Sorry. I have to get this ham out of the oven,
对不起 我得把这火腿从烤箱里拿出来
Or it’ll dry out.
否则它就干了
Please. don’t mind me. how are you feeling, by the way?
请你不要这么客气 你现在感觉怎么样了
Never better.
好得不能再好
It smells delicious.
闻起来真香
Ben, I thought this was a dinner party.
Ben 我本来以为这只是个晚餐
Just you and me.
只有我们俩
Oh,I guess I should’ve made that clearer.
我想我应该说得再清楚些
No. it’s fine. I-I hope you like dinner rolls.
不 挺好的 我 我希望你喜欢午餐小面包
I do indeed.
我当然喜欢
I wanna thank you
我想谢谢你
For how wonderful you’ve been with zach and emma.
因为你和Zach和Emma相处得很好
They’re really sweet kids.
他们可都是好孩子
Ben,they’ve been asking me About their mother in los angeles.
Ben,他们向我问起过,他们在洛杉矶的母亲
I’not really sure what to say.
我真不知道该说什么
They’ll stop asking in time.
他们会及时住嘴的
They’re children.
他们只是孩子
Do they really belong here?
真的适合呆在这儿吗?
They’re on the list,Juliet.
他们在名单上 Juliet
Who are we to question who’s on the list and who’s not?
我们又有什么资格去问谁在名单上谁又不在?
Now that we have everyone on the list from the tail section,
现在所有从尾舱来的在册人员都在这里
What about Goodwin?
那Goodwin呢?
He’s been undercover for the weeks.
这几周都不见他的踪影
He’s making case for this woman-Anna Lucia.
他在调查这个女人 -Anna Lucia
He thinks she’d be a valuable member of our society.
他觉得她会对我们很有价值
But between you and me,I don’t see it.
但我们私下来说 我不这么看
He feels very passionately about her,
他对她特别热情
Almost inappropriately so.
都有点不合适了
After losing ethan,it’s a risk.
在Ethan死后 这是在冒险
Goodwin stays where he’s at right now,Juliet.
Goodwin正在做他该做的 Juliet
There’s no reason for him to hurry back,right?
没什么原因会让他这么着急回去 对吧?
But his assignment will be over soon.
但他的任务马上就要完成了
I promise you.
我答应你
Warning.
警告
Computer switching to manual operation.
电脑转为人工控制
This attempt is unauthorized.
此次尝试未经许可
Warning-manual entry
警告 系统已拒绝
Override denied.
手动强制进入
Warning- manual entry override denied.
警告 系统已拒绝手动强制进入
Repeated attempts to access storage tanks
反复尝试进入储藏罐
Will result in contamination.
将导致毒气外泄
Repeated attempts to access store tanks…
反复尝试进入储藏罐…
Hey.

Will result in contamination.
将导致毒气外泄
Juliet.
Juliet
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛?
Final warning- manual override failed.
最终警告 手动强制开启失败
Step away from the computer.
请离开电脑
I’m so sorry. I can’t do that.
对不起 我不能那么做
Manual override failed.
手动强制开启失败
Countermeasures will begin.
紧急对策即将启动
Hey!
嘿!
One minute to contamination.
毒气将在一分钟后开始释放
You wanna release the gas? You’ll die with the rest of us.
你想放出毒气? 你会象我们一样死?
No,no,no. i-i’m not trying to release them.
不 不 不 我 我不是想放出
I’m trying to-i’m trying to render it inert.
我在试着 试着让毒气留在里面
Juliet,I just wanna make it safe.
Juliet 我只想让它安全
40 Seconds to contamination.
40秒后毒气泄漏
30 seconds to contamination.
30秒后毒气泄漏
Warning-
警告
Contamination imminent. Evacuate immediately.
毒气即刻泄漏 赶快撤离
20 seconds to contamination.
20秒后毒气泄漏
Whatever he’s doing,tell him to stop.
不论他在做什么 让他停下
We’re trying to disable it before he can use it against us!
我们试图阻止它泄漏 以免威胁到我们!
Juliet…
Juliet…
Look me in the eye and tell me you are certain
看着我的眼睛 告诉我你确定
At benjan linus wouldn’t use this gas
Benjamin Linus不会用这些气体
To kill evyone on this island!
杀死岛上所有的人!
We know he’s used it before.
我们知道他以前这么干过
If you wanna stop us,you’re gonna have to shoot us both.
如果你想阻止我们 你就得打死我们两个
10 seconds to contamination.
10秒后泄漏
Daniel yeah,yeah! I’m trying.
Daniel 知道了 我在试
Come on.

Come on!
快!
5…
5…
4…
4…
3…
3…
2…
2…
That…
已经…
That was a close one.
已经关上了
What are you reading?
你在看什么?
Shephard’s fe.
Shephard的资料
Mikhail dropped it off.
Mikhail把它留下了
He’s a spinal surgeon,Ben.
他是个脊髓外科医生 Ben
He has extensive experience in tumor removal.
她在移除肿瘤方面很有经验
Hmm. how about that?
那又怎么样?
He can help you.
他能帮你
I thought you’d be more excited.
我原以为你会更兴奋
What’s wrong?
怎么啦?
I need you to come with me.
我想让你跟我来
After our last raid on the tail section survivors, They ran off,left the beach.
我们最后一次偷袭尾舱幸存者后,他们逃离了海滩
I sent Picke and Tom to track their location, And they came across this.
我派Picke和Tom跟踪他们,他们来到了这里
I’m sorry,Juliet.
我很抱歉 Juliet
Sorry about what?
为什么要道歉?
Oh,my god.
哦 我的天
Oh,my god! ohmy god!
我的上帝! 上帝!
Oh,my god.
哦 我的天

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!