Don’t you wanna know whose boat it is?
你就不想知道这些船是谁的?
Rabbit today?
今天吃兔子肉?
Running out of chickens.
鸡吃完了
This didn’t ve a number on it, did it?
上面没有编号♥的吧?
What?
什么?
Eat, change, put your laundry and dishes the door.
吃吧 再把衣服换一换 完了放门边
I’ll be back to collect them in 15 mites.
十五分钟后我来拿
So has the revolution begun yet? or…
革命开始了吗? 或者叫
what are you talking about?
你说什么?
Well, you’re the leader now.
你是这里的头
I know it’s a tough position.
我知道这个头不好当
You have to deal with all those people
你得不断地应对人们的猜疑
Constantly second-guessing your decisions,
他们总在怀疑你的决定
And it always starts out so innocently, doesn’t it?
可是他们的猜虑总是很无知 不是吗
A question here, a comment there,
问这问那 说三道四的
And then if you’re not careful,
你要是一不小心
You find you have a full-blown insurrection on your hands.
就肯定非得发生暴♥动♥不可
Believe me, your peopl are gonna be so angry
相信我 你们的人一定会很愤怒
When they realize you still don’t have a plan.
当他们知道你仍然没有什么计划
and now you assure me that you got a plan.
这么说你有计划了
I always have a plan.
我早有安排了
Does it involve you raising $3.2 million?
这和你筹集320万有关?
Phew. that’s a lot of money.
那可不是一笔小数目啊
Wait.
等等
Maybe this’ll get you started.
可能这个能让你开始
Put your laundry and dishes by the door.
把你的脏衣服放到门旁边
I can help you, John. we have shared interests…
我能帮助你 John 我们的道是一样的
Or at least a common enemy.
或者 至少我们有共同的敌人
And that would be our friends on the freighter.
你是指船上的那些人
Not them. the one they work for.
不是他们 是他们的雇主
Let me out of here. give me some semblance of freedom,
把我放出去 给我点所谓的自♥由♥
Let me sleep in a bed and eat with utensils,
让我在床上睡觉 用碗吃东西
And I give you my word I’ll tell you everything you wanna know
我向你保证 我会告诉你想知道的
About the person who sent the freighter. yeah, but see,
那个派船来的人的一切事情 但是 想想看
There’s the problem. I don’t trust your word.
这有个问题,我不相信你说的
All right, then.
那好吧
I guess I’ll have to show you.
我看我早晚都得告诉你
I hope this is good.
我希望这个味道应该不错
I don’t know much about wine. I swiped this off the sub.
我不懂葡萄酒 就从潜水艇里 拿了这瓶
I wish we could do this all the time.
我真希望我们能一直这样
I hate that we have to be so…
我很讨厌我们非得这样
Private.
偷偷摸摸的
What’s the matter with being private?
偷偷摸摸怎么了?
So ridiculous. I’ve been sleeping on the couch for a year.
太可笑了,我在长椅上睡了一年了
Why am I not just telling her?
为什么我不能告诉她?
I don’t think it’s a good idea.
我觉得这不是个好主意
Why not?
为什么?
Ben wouldn’t like it.
Ben不喜欢这样
That’s what this is about? you’re worried about Ben?
这是关键? 你在乎Ben的感受?
Why? because he has a crush on you?
为什么? 因为他喜欢你?
You know? come on. everyone knows.
你知道? 别逗了 每个人都知道
He follows you like a papy.
他像宠物一样跟着你转
And you don’t think that’s a problem?
你不觉得这有问题吗?
Now a little less than a kilometer from here,
现在她一定在离这不足公里的地方猫着
He has me working with chemicals
他让我负责化学品
That could kill every man, woman and child on this island
如果我按错了按钮
If I flip the wrong switch.
那足够杀掉这个岛上的男女老幼
Trust me, Ben has enough on his plate.
相信我 Ben的权利够大了
The last thing he cares about is you and me.
他根本不管你和我
I just.
我只是
get the feeling that he would be upset.
有种感觉 他会不高兴的
What’s Ben gonna do?
他会怎么做?
Goodwin!
Goodwin
You see where the tail landed? yeah, probably in the water.
你看见机尾降落在哪了吗? 是的 可能在水里
You run and you can get to the shore in an hour.
你跑过去 要在一小时之内到达海岸
Ethan, get up the to that fuselage.
Ethan 你去机身那边
There may actually be survivors, and u’re one of ’em-
那里可能会有生还者 你装成一个乘客
A passenger. you’re in shock.
处于深深的恐惧中
Come with an adequate story if they ask.
如果他们问及就编个能过的去的故事
stay quiet if they don’t.
如果他们不问 就什么也别说
Listen, learn, don’t get involved.
听着 不要卷入其中
I want the lists in three days.. go
三天内我要名单 出发吧
Something’s wrong. we should’ve…
出问题了 我们早就应该
We should’ve caught up with ’em by now.
我们早该追上他们了
These people may be jumped out of helicopter, jack.
Jack 这些人可能跳伞了
Let’s give ’em e benefit of the doubt.
让他们尝尝怀疑的代价吧
Hey. hey, it’s okay it’s okay. hey.
好了好了 没事了
It’s all right. it’s okay. hey.
没事了
It’s okay.
没事了
It’s all right. come on.
没事了 别担心
Take it easy.
慢慢来
Take it easy.
别紧张
I’ll go get her some water.
我去弄点水
Yeah thanks.
好的 谢谢
What happened?
发生什么了?
I was going back to the beach, and…
我正打算回到海滩
I ran into faraday and that woman…
我碰见Faraday和那个女人
Um… charlotte. I think she hit me.
charlotte 我想是她袭击了我
They disappeared out of camp last night.
他们昨晚在营地失踪了
We’ve been trying to catch up with them.
我们本打算追上他们
Do you know where they were headed?
你知道他们要去哪吗?
Some sort of…
类似于
Power station.
发电站之类的地方
Jack.
Jack
They had gas masks.
他们戴着防毒面具
Juliet?
Juliet
Juliet!
Juliet你在哪?
Juliet!
Juliet
Juliet!
Juliet
All right, no tricks.
别玩了 别玩花样了
You’re not leading me out into the jungle
你没打算把我带出丛林
So you can disappear
你可以消失
Or shoot me in t back.
或者在我身后放冷枪
No tricks, John.
别玩花样了 John
We don’t even have to leave the living room.
我们甚至不用离开这房♥子
So let’s have it.
那让我们开始吧
We have a deal, right?
我们有个交易 是吧?
How do I know you’re not gonna run off
我怎么知道你会不会跑
And meet your people first chance you get?
然后召集你的旧部?
If my people still wanted me, john,
如果我的人还需要我 John
They would’ve stormed this camp long ago.
他们早就把这营地推平了
It’s behind that picture.
在那副画后面
36, 15, 28.
密♥码♥是36, 15, 28
“red sox”?
“红袜队的比赛”?
I taped over the game.
我把那场比赛录下来了
This is chles widmore.
这是Chles Widmore
This is the man whose boat is parked offshore.
就是他派船来的
This is the man that’s been trying to find the island.
就是他一直在寻找这个岛
Who’s the man in the blindfold?
那个蒙着眼的人是谁?
One of my people that had the misfortune to get caught.
我的人里有一个不幸被抓到了
How does widmore know about the island? I don’t know, but he does.
Widmore怎么知道这个岛的? 不知道 但他就是知道
What does he want?
他想要什么?
John, three months ago in gainesville, florida,
John 三个月前在佛罗里达的Gainesville
The virgin mary seemed to appear
圣母玛利亚出现在
In a patch of mold on the side of an old housing complex.
一个旧的居住区的附近
When the word got out,
当他说出那些话
Over 5,000 people came to see her face for themselves.
有超过5000人看到了她的脸
You’ve survived an airline crash on this island.
你在空难中幸存了
One minute, you’re in a wheelchair.
前一分钟 你在坐在轮椅上
The next minute, you’re doing jumping jacks.
下一分钟 你就能跳舞了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!