Can’t really say it’s our primary objective.
也不能说这是我们首要目的
Then what is?
那你们的首要目的是什么?
Hello. I’m sorry I’m late.
不好意思 我迟到了
You must be dr. burke. juliet.
你一定是Burke医生吧 我是juliet
Juliet.
Juliet
I’m harper stanhope.
我叫Harper Stanhope
Please sit.
请坐
Today is just a meet and greet
我们今天只是会会面
So that we can get to know each other.
以便互相认识认识
Please don’t take this the wrong way,
不要误解了
But i-i really don’t think I need therapy.
我觉得我真的不需要心理治疗
How about we call it “talking” instead of therapy?
我们倒不如叫聊天吧?
Okay. good.
那好吧 很好
Let’s talk.
聊天开始
So you’ve been here a week.
你到这儿有一周了
And what’s your least favorite part so far?
到目前为止 你哪些方面不是很满意
I don’t like being treated like a celebrity.
他们都明星一样待我
And is that surprising?
很吃惊吗?
You’re big news right now.
大家都在关注着你啊
Yes, I know.
对 我知道
I guess I don’t like being the center of attention.
我觉得我不想成为焦点
It makes me feel isolated…
这让我觉得很孤立
Alone.
孤立无援
Well, maybe you feel that all eyes are on you,
嗯 也许你觉得是焦点
But you’re not a celebrity, and soon enough,
但你不算明星 很快
You’ll realize that you’re no different than anyone here.
你会发现你和这里的其他人没有两样
Oh, i-i know. i-i never meant that i…
我知道 我没有那个意思
Yes?

Harper, I’m sorry for the interruption.
Harper 很抱歉打扰了
I know you don’t like me busting in,
我知道你不想被打断
But ben would like to see the doc.
可是Ben说他想见见这位医生
Uh… she’s all yours, tom.
好吧 交给你了 Tom
It was nice talking to you, juliet.
很高兴跟你聊天 Juliet
Welcome to the island.
欢迎来到这个小岛
That harper’s a piece of work.
那是Harper的工作
Huckles) but if you give her a week,
要是再过一周
She’ll have you cryin’ about your dady.
她定会弄得你哭爹喊娘的
I’m speaki from personal experience here.
这是我的个人经验
Welcome to your humble abode.
欢迎来到你的陋室
This is for me?
这是给我的?
The whole house?
整套?
You’re here to help with some very important research, juliet
你是来着帮我们做一些重要研究的 Juliet
We pled out all the stop
我们扫清了所有的障碍
Two bedrooms, two baths. washer, dryer.
两个卧室 两个浴室 洗衣机 风干机
Fresh linens, a well-stocked fridge.
新窗帘 装满食物的冰箱
Oh, and I know you love the opera.
我知道你喜欢歌♥剧
You have all the classics on cd.
所有经典的唱片都在里面
Ben, this is amazing.
Ben 真是太棒了
Seriously, you shouldn’t have gone to all the trouble.
说实在的 你本来不用这么隆重的
I’m only gonna be here for six months.
我只在这待半年
Right, of course. but…
对 当然 但是…
We want you to feel at home.
我们想让你感得自在 舒适
Need some help?
需要帮忙吗
I’m fine. I just can’t seem to get it steady.
我没事 只是这个好像不好固定
Okay.
OK
Nice. thanks.
谢谢
Why are u going to all this trouble
何必这么麻烦呀
When we’re about to leave this island?
我们都要离开这个岛了
Well, I still need somewhere to sleep tonight, right? juliet.
今晚还得有个地方打个盹啊 对吧 Juliet
Have you seen charlotte and faraday?
你看见Charlotte和Faraday了吗
All their stuff’s gone.
他们的东西都不见了
no, I haven’t seen ’em. You still have the sat phone, right?
没,卫星电♥话♥还在吧?
He saw them going into the jungle.
他看见他们往丛林中走去
Why didn’t he say anything?
他怎么不告诉我们
You said… they are friends.
你说过… 他们是我们的朋友
Aren’t they?
不是吗
All right, we’ve got a lot of ground to cer,
这下够我们找了
So let’s fan out. if you cut their trail
我们分散行动 要是发现什么蛛丝马迹
Call out to me. I’ll come to you.
就通知我 我马上过去
Jack?
Jack?
Hello, juliet.
嗨 Juliet
Long time no see.
好久不见
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I came to deliver a message…
我来给你传个信
From ben.
Ben的
The two people you’re looking for-
你们正在找的那两个人
Faraday and lewis…
Fareday和Lewis
They’re headed to the tempest.
他们正在内讧
And if they figure out how to deploy that gas…
如果他们发现毒气的事情
Then everyone on this island is going to die.
那岛上的人都得死
Why don’t you stop them? because ben wants you to do it.
你为什么不阻止他们 因为Ben要你去
How can ben possibly know where they are when he’s a prisoner?
Ben在监狱里 怎么会知道他们的行踪
Ben is exactly where he wants to be.
那正是Ben想待的地方
How am I supposed to stop them?
我该怎么去阻止他们
By pointing the gun and pulling the trigger.
用枪指着他们 然后扣动扳机
Hey!

Who are you?
你是谁
I’m an old friend of juliet’s.
Juliet的老朋友
I just told her where the people you’re looking for are head.
我只是告诉她你们要找的人的行踪
Maybe you and your gun can go, too.
要不你带上枪一起去吧
You okay?
你还好吧
Uh, I was just lookin for some gauze.
嗯 我正在找一些纱布
I- i didn’t know anyone was here.
我不知道有人在
How’d you manage that
怎么搞成那样?
I, um…
我…
I- i work over at the power station.
我在那边的电站做事
I was pressed up against the transformer.
我碰到变压器
Take a seat.
坐吧
Let me take a look at it.
让我看看
You’re burke, right?
你是Burke 是吧
The baby doctor.
儿科医生
What gave meway?
为什么这么说
I heard we lost henrietta this morning.
我听说Henrietta今天早上死了
It’s okay. it’s not your fault.
没关系 这不是你的错
Pregnant women are dying on this island.
一个个孕妇在这里死去
I was brought here help fix that.
我是来这个岛帮忙应对的
So whose fault is it?
那会是谁的错?
Believe me, nobody expects you to fix it overnight.
相信我 没人期待你一夜之间就能搞定
You ve anyone to talk? any friends here?
有人陪你聊聊吗 有没有朋友也在这
Maybe harper.
可能只有Harper
Harper hates me.
Harper讨厌我
We only talk because we have to.
不到万不得已 我们谁都不搭理谁
I get the feeling that she is a mean…
我感觉她是个很刻薄
And spiteful person.
充满恶意的人
She’s my wife.
她是我妻子
She’s your wife?
她是你妻子?
Mm-hmm.

I’m sorry. I didn’t- no, don’t worry about it. really, it’s okay. it…
对不起 我不是… 没事 不要担心
Okay, you’re, uh… you’re set.
好了 弄好了
Much obliged, ma’am.
很感谢 女士
Hey.

I know this place can wear on you, But if you need to talk…
我知道你很忙,如果你想找人谈谈
I’m around.
我随叫随到
Good to know.
谢谢
Oh, um…
嗯…
If you promise not to tell your wife
如果你答应我不告诉你妻子
What I said about her,
我说的话
I won’t tell anyone That you lied about how you hurt your arm.
我就不告诉其他人,你的手臂的事,你撒谎了
I know a chemical burn when I see one.
我一眼就知道是化学药品灼伤的
You got a deal.
就这么说定了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!