Thanks for this morning, hume.
今天早上真多亏了你 Hume
watch your step.
小心点
Watch it. watch your step. take it easy.
小心点 放松
I’m not here.
我不在这儿
This…
这…
This–this isn’t happening.
这…不可能
You are here, and this is happening.
你在这 这是可能的
Look, we’re gonna take care of you. w-what am I doing here?
我们要照顾你 我在这干嘛
It’s all right. you’re gonna be okay. I’m not supposed to be here.
没关系 你会好起来的 我不应该在这
Who are you people?
你们是谁
My name is keamy, and this is omar.
我是Keamy 这是Omar
I’m from vegas, and he’s from florida.
我来自拉斯维加斯 他是佛罗里达的
But as for where we are, i– we last ported in fiji.
但要问我们在哪 我们上次停靠在斐济
So at least we know we’re still in the pacific.
至少我们还在太平洋上
All right, my friend. now you just relax, okay?
好的 伙计放松
We’re gonna go get the doc,
我们去把医生找来
And he’s gonna wanna ask you some questions
他要问你一些问题
To–to help us sort all this out. wh-what do you mean, “sort out”?
帮助我们一起理清楚 理清楚是什么意思
Wait a minute. what do you mean? I’m not supposed to be here!
等等 你是什么意思 我不应该在这里
I’m not supposed to be here! open this door! open this door!
我不应该在这里 开门 开门
It’s happening to you, too, isn’t it?
也在你身上发生了 是吗
What’s happening to Desmond?
Desmond怎么了
Your friends know what’s wrong with him.
你的朋友知道他怎么了
Well, if they do, they’re not sharing it with me.
就算他们知道 他们也不会给我说的
Then perhaps you’ll share how we took off at dusk
但你会给他们说我们怎样蒙蒙亮就从岛上起飞
And landed in the middle of the day?
怎样在中午降落 是吗
Listen, I don’t know
听着 我不知道
What’s happening to your buddy, all right?
你的伙伴发生了什么事
But you gotta trust me when I tell you this.
但你得相信我说的话
I am trying to help you.
我是在努力帮你
You want to help me?
你要帮助我?
Give me your phone.
把你的电♥话♥给我
Let me call my people.
我要和我的人通话
You give me that weapon, and I’ll give you this phone.
你给我那把枪 我就给你电♥话♥
Be quick. don’t go trying to call baghdad.
快点 不要试图打到巴格达
Those phones only call each other.
那种电♥话♥只能互相呼叫
Hello?
喂?
Jack? it’s Sayid.
是Jack吗 我是Sayid
I’m on the freighter.
我现在在货船上
Are you okay? where the hell have you been?
你还好吗 你们到底在哪
Something happened during the flight,
飞行中出了点事
And now Desmond’s in their sick bay.
Desmond现在在船上的医务室里
Hold on. hold on, hold on, hold on.
别挂 别挂 别挂
All right, you’re on speaker.
好了 扬声器开了可以说了
On the helicopter, something happened to Desmond.
在直升机上 Desmond出了点事
He doesn’t appear to recognize me or know where he is.
他看起来好象不认识我 也不知道他在哪
“side effects”?
是坐了飞机后的副作用吗
Wait, your friend, um, Desmond–has he…
等等 你的朋友Desmond 他…
Has he recently been exposed to high levels of radiation
他最近遭受过高辐射吗
Or electromagnetism?
或者是电磁辐射
Okay, look, uh, we don’t know why,
我们也不知道为什么
But going to and coming from the island,
但是有些人离开或来到这个岛
Some people can get a little… confused.
就会感觉…有点困惑
So…
那…
What? this is amnesia?
什么 是健忘症吗
No, this is not amnesia.
不是 这不是健忘症
Hey.
嘿
Hey. hey!
嘿!
Can you hear me?!
能听到我说话吗
Are you all right?!
你还好吗
Hello?!
喂!
I was just on a ferris wheel.
我刚刚在大观览车
See, ray? I’m not crazy.
瞧 Ray 我没有疯
It’s happening to him, too, ray, and it’s gonna happen to you.
他也这样了 你们很快也会发生这样的事
It’s gonna happen to all of us, everyone…
你们所有人都会发生 每个人…
Once we start heading to that island again.
只要我们再去那个岛
Would you please step aside?
你能让开一下吗
No. no. ray, no.
不要 不要 Ray
I need you to relax for a minute. no.
我要你放松一会儿 不
No, it’s not gonna stop it, ray!
不 已经无法阻止 Ray!
Nothing can stop it, ray! nothing can stop it!
无法阻止 Ray! 什么也无法阻止!
And how are you feeling? what the bloody hell is going on?!
你感觉怎样 该死的 这到底是怎么回事
I understand you’re disoriented. you’re not gonna stick me with that,
你现在很迷惑 我能理解 你胆敢那样对我
Brother!
伙计!
I… don’t wanna stick you with anything.
我不会强制做任何事
It’s okay. I just wanna check your eyes.
没事 我只想检查一下你的眼睛
Why?
为什么
So I can help you.
这样我才能帮助你
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字
Desmond, why don’t you tell me about the last thing you remem–
Desmond 你为何不给我讲一讲你能记得的最后一件事
Hello?
喂?
Penny?
是Penny吗
What do you want, Desmond?
你想干啥 Desmond
Um, Penny, listen, I’m, uh…
Penny 听着 我…
I’m in trouble, and, uh…
我现在有麻烦 而且…
But i… I think something’s happening to me, and…
但是我…我想我身上发生了一些事 而且…
I’m confused and…
我现在很迷惑 还有…
I… I need to see you.
我…我想见见你
You broke off with me, and then you joined the army,
你已经和我断绝关系了 后来你又参军了
And now you call with some expectation
现在你又满怀期望给我打电♥话♥
That I still care about you?
你以为我还在乎你吗?
Yeah, I’d say you are confused, Desmond.
我确实认为你很迷惑 Desmond
No, no, I’m not. it’s–it’s…
不 不 我不是 只是 只是…
Look, i-i’ve got two days leave starting tonight.
今晚开始 我就有两天假
Can i–can i– can I come and see you?
我能不能去看看你
No! no, and don’t bother showing up at the flat either,
不! 也不要去公♥寓♥了
Cause I’ve moved.
因为我已经搬走了
Moved? where?
搬走了? 搬到哪去了?
It doesn’t matter.
这无关紧要
Look, Desmond, I’m going to go.
听着 Desmond 我要挂电♥话♥了
Please, just don’t call me again.
求你 不要再打来了
No, no. no, listen. Penny, Penny, I ne–Penny, i
别这样 听着 Penny Penny 我…
Need you.
需要你
Did you just… experience something, Desmond?
你刚才…记起了什么吗 Desmond
What the hell, Frank? you’re not supposed to be down here,
见鬼 Frank 你不能到这儿来
And definitely not with him. sorry, doc,
更不能和他一起来这 抱歉 医生
But I got Faraday calling from the island.
但是我刚接了Faraday从岛上打来的电♥话♥
He needs to talk to the scottish guy. no,
他想和这个苏格兰人谈谈 不行
Faraday’s not talking to my patient. now get out of here.
Faraday不会和我的病人谈的 快出去
But he’s not your patient. give Desmond the phone. hey!
但是他不是你的病人 快给Desmond电♥话♥
Give him the phone now!
快点把电♥话♥给他!
Hello?
喂?
Desmond? Desmond, my name is Daniel Faraday.
是Desmond吗 Desmond 我是Daniel Faraday
We met yesterday before you took off,
昨天飞机起飞前我们见过
But I’m guessing you don’t remember that.
但是我想你不记得我了
Am I right? took off? what?
对吗 起飞? 什么
Desmond, we don’t have long to talk,
Desmond 我们长话短说
So I need you to tell me what year you think it is.
我要你告诉我你以为是哪一年
What do you mean, what year do I think–it’s 1996.
什么意思 什么我认为哪一年 是1996年
All right, desmond.
很好 Desmond
Desmond, look, you–you gotta tell me. where are you?
Desmond 你得告诉我 你在哪
I-i’m in– I’m in some kind of sick bay.
我在 我在一个什么医务室
No, no, no. not right now, desmond.
不是 不是现在 Desmond
Where are you supposed to be? where are you in 1996?
你自己以为你在哪 是1996年你在哪
I-i’m at camp millar. it’s, uh, royal scots regiment.
我在军营 是一个苏格兰皇室军团
It’s, uh, just north of glasgow. dan, you might wanna–
就在格拉斯哥北部 Dan 你想…
Y-yeah, yeah. no. no, I’m thinking. I’m thinking.
对 对 不 我想想 我想想
Desmond, listen,
Desmond 听着
When it happens again, Desmond, I need you to get on a train.
如果再次发生 Desmond 我要你坐上火车
Get on a train and go to oxford.
坐火车去牛津