I didn’t wake aaron, did i?
我没吵醒Aaron吧?
No, aaron was born on this island.
没有 Aaron是在这岛上出生的
He can sleep through anything.
他不管怎样也能睡着
John?
John?
What are you doing?
你来有事吗?
I’d like a… a moment alone with kate.
我想和Kate单独呆会儿
Would you excuse us, please, claire?
可以吗 Claire
It’s okay.
没事
John, i–
John 我
I don’t need to know why you did what you did.
我不想知道你为什么这样做
Kate, I just need to know what they said to each other.
Kate 我只想知道他们说了什么
Miles told ben that he would lie
Miles告诉Ben
To the people he works for on the boat,
他会向他船上的老板撒谎
Tell them that ben was dead, for $3.2 million.
只要拿到320万 他就告诉他们Ben已经死了
Listen, john, I’m sorry.
John 我很抱歉
I asked you where he was-
我问过你他在哪
You’re not welcome here anymore.
你不能再呆在这儿了
I want you gone by morning.
我希望你明早就走
I worked it out so you two can have a few minutes of privacy.
我想你们俩该单独谈谈
i don’t need any privacy.
我不想和她谈
You need to talk to her, kate.
你应该和她谈谈 Kate
I’ll be outside.
我会在外面
Hello, katherine.
你好 Katherine
Was it true, what he said?
Shephard医生说的是真的吗?
Dr. shephard– that you’re a hero.
他说你是个英雄
Why won’t you talk to me?
你为什么不理我?
Because, mom, the last time I tried to talk to you, when you got sick,
因为,妈妈上次你病了,我试着和你交谈
When I risked my life to see you,
我冒险去看你
You screamed for help and called the police. please.
你却大叫救命还打电♥话♥给警♥察♥ 求你了
I don’t want to fight with you, katherine.
我不想和你吵 Katherine
Why are you here?
你为什么来这?
Because…
因为…
I…
我…
It all changed
一切都变了
When I thought you were dead.
我那时以为你已经死了
My doctors have given me six months to live
医生说我只能活六个月
For the last four years.
在过去四年里
I don’t know how long I’m going to last.
我不知道自己还能活多久
I came here to tell you that i…
我来是想告诉你 我…
I don’t want to testify against you.
我不想指证你
Then don’t.
那就不要
I want to see my grandson.
我想见见我孙子
You came here to make a deal?
你来这和我谈条件?
I just wanna meet him.
我只是想见见他
I don’t want you anywhere near him.
我不想你接近他
We’re finished.
我们说完了
We’re finished!
我们说完了!
Oh, hey, freckles.
嘿 雀斑女
You okay?
你还好吧?
Look, I’m sorry I couldn’t do nothin’.
对不起 我不能坐视不管
I wanted him to think that you fooled me, too.
我想让他觉得你也耍了我
No sense in him not trusting both of us.
他相信我们俩
He wants me gone by tomorrow.
他让我在明天前离开
What, he… banished you?
什么 他…赶你走?
Well, I un-banish you.
呃 我不会赶你走
You can stay right…
你可以呆在…
Here.
这儿
This is my house.
这是我的屋子
Okay,me and montezuma’s house.
好吧 是我和Montezuma的房♥间
You’re gonna be all right.
你一定会没事的
I’ll keep you safe.
我会保护你
Time. okay,tell me.
时间到 好了 告诉我
What do you remember?
你都记得什么牌?
Okay,uh,queen of diamonds.
好 呃 方块Q
Then we… six…
然后 我们有…梅花…
Of…
的…
Clubs. sorry.
六 不好意思
And we have the red 10 of…
我们还有十…
Hearts, maybe?
红心 对吧?
It’s two out of three.
对了两个
It’s not bad.
还不错
It’s progress.
有进步
Three cards,charlotte.
就三张牌 Charlotte
Is that progress? hey.
算是进步吗?
Been calling your boat all day. why isn’t anyone answering?
呼叫了一天了 你的船上怎么没人应答?
We’re here. how should we know?
我们俩在这 我们怎么知道?
If they’re not answering, then they’re probably– now are you telling me
如果没人应答 那他们可能已经… -你不会是想告诉我
There is only one line on that boat?
你的船上只有一条通信线路吧?
There is another number
还有一个通信♥号♥♥码
That we’re only supposed to use in emergencies.
是为紧急情况准备的
It’s an emergency.
这就是紧急情况
Put it on speaker.
放在免提上
Yeah?
喂?
Regina, it’s charlotte.
Regina 我是Charlotte
Why are you calling me on this number? minkowski wasn’t answering.
你怎么用这个号♥打过来? Minkowski没接
The people on the island want to talk to their friends,
岛上的人想和他们的朋友通话
Make sure they’re all right.
从而确定他们安全
What…friends?
什么…朋友?
They left last night.
他们昨晚离开了这里
Frank took ’em up in the helicopter.
Frank开着直升机接走了他们
What do you mean, they took off?
什么意思 开直升机接他们?
I thought the helicopter was with you.
我以为直升机一直在你们那
Morning.
早安
Listen, I don’t know what you think you’re doing,
听着 我不知道你在干嘛
But you’re wasting your time. open your mouth.
你只是在浪费你的时间 张嘴
Open your mouth. wide.
张嘴 大一点
Uh…
呃…
Don’t talk. bite down. bite down.
别出声 咬住 咬住
I realize that when I tied you up in here the other day,
我觉得我那天把你捆起来的时候
I made the mistake of failing to introduce myself.
没能好好介绍自己
My name is john locke,
我叫John Locke
And I’m responsible for the well-being of this island.
维护这个岛的安宁
Eventually, miles, you’re gonna tell me who you are
最终 Miles 你会告诉我你是谁
And you’re gonna tell me about the people on the boat
还会告诉我船上那些人的情况
And you’re gonna tell me why you’re so interested in ben.
还有你们为什么对Ben那么感兴趣
In the meantime, however,
但是现在
You’re gonna keep your mouth shut.
你的把嘴闭紧
I learned something yesterday.
昨天我学到
No use having rules if there’s no punishment for breaking ’em.
如果没有惩罚 规矩就没用
You’ll be fine if you bite down on the trigger.
你咬住触发器就不会有事
Enjoy your breakfast.
享受你的早餐吧
Wait a minute. wait a minute. just–slow down. slow.
等等 等会 慢点 慢一些
Oh, come on.
来吧
It’s not like we ain’t never done it before.
又不是没这么干过
Yeah,I’m cool we didn’t go all the way last night.
昨晚我们没离开可真好
I get it. you were sad.
知道了 你很难过
But, I mean,
但我想说
How can you resist after that whole,
你又怎么能抗拒那句
I’ll keep you safe thing?
让我保护你呢?
No. sawyer… just…
不是 Sawyer…只是…
What?
只是什么?
What? what’d I say?
什么?我说什么了?
Just… forget it.
只是…算了
Oh, right.
好吧
You still think you might be pregnant.
你仍然觉得你可能怀孕了
I’m not worried.
我不担心
And I’m not pregnant.
而且我没怀孕
Are you sure?
你确定?
Yeah, I’m sure.
是的 是真的
Ha ha!
哈哈!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!