Sorry.
对不起
You’re not gonna let him go, are ya? no. no, I promise.
你不会放他走的 对吧 不 不会 我保证
Just don’t tell locke it was me.
不要告诉Locke我让你去的
So the arab traded you, too, huh?
那个阿♥拉♥伯人也把你换来了?
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
Excuse me?
什么意思
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是什么人吗
Do you know what I did?
你知道我做过什么吗
What did you do?
你做过什么
Answer the question.
回答我的问题
Okay.
好吧
I’ll tell you what you want to know,
我会给你想要的答案
But you gotta do something for me first.
但你得先为我做点事情
I’m not letting you go.
我不会放你走的
I don’t want to be let go. I am exactly where I want to be.
我不想被放走 这就是我想来的地方
What I want…
我要的是…
Is one minute…
和一个人
Of someone’s time.
待上一会儿
You bring him to me,
你把他带给我
And I will tell you everything I know about you.
我就告诉你所有关于你的事情
Who?
你要的是谁
Who do you think?
你觉得还能是谁呢
You okay?
你还好吧
Yeah, I’m fine.
我还好
Listen, the d.a.’s decided to try this case herself,
听着 地区检察官要亲自做这个案子
Which means they’re gonna do the full court press,
这就意味着他们会全力以赴
And we need to start talking about cutting a deal.
我们就得想法庭外调解
What kind of deal?
怎么个调解
Honestly, my best guess,
老实说 据我最乐观的估计
I’d say she’ll take a 15-year sentence,
可能她会判你个15年
And you serve seven.
你服刑到第7年可以申请假释
No way.
没门
If you go to trial, kate,
Kate 如果你的案子庭审的话
You’re looking at 20 years on each count,
每项罪名都会让你关上个20年
Not to mention a life sentence on the murder charge. no.
更别说你那项谋杀罪名就得判个终身监禁 不行
Kate, you confessed to your mother
Kate 你都向你妈亲口供认
That you killed your father,
是你杀害了你父亲
And now she’s their star witness.
现在她成了有力的人证
So you tell me- what am I supposed to do?
那你来告诉我 我该怎么办
How am I supposed to win this thing? put me on the stand.
我要怎么才能赢这场官司 带我上法庭吧
And take a chance with the d. a. crossing you? no.
然后期望地区检察官放你一马? 不可能的
Way I see it, we’ve got one shot at this.
依我之见 我们可以博一把
What’s that? we make it about character,
是什么 我们在身份上做文章
Not about what you did or didn’t do,
不去纠结于你做过或没做过这些
But about who you are.
而在于你是什么人
What do you mean, who I am?
什么意思 我是什么人?
I want him in the courtroom.
我想让他出席法庭
Absolutely not. we need him, kate.
绝对不行 Kate 我们需要他去
It’ll generate tremendous sympathy.
这会带来极大的同情关注
Duncan, listen to me. you are not bringing him in here.
Duncan 听我说 你不能把他带过去
All right, you wanna make this about me, about my character? Fine
好吧,你想这么做这案子,关于我的身份?可以
But you are not using my son.
但你就是不能利用我儿子
Maybe we should try a number
或许我们还可以试着
Other than the boat, like… 9-1-1.
打一打除了那船以外的号♥码 比如说911
What’s wrong?
怎么回事?
Nothing.
没事
We’re just having some trouble getting ahold of their boat.
就是跟那船的联♥系♥出了点问题
You haven’t heard from sayid? you said they left yesterday.
你还没有Sayid的消息吗 你说他们昨天就走了
And I’m sure they’re fine.
我确定他们应该没事
What if locke was right?
万一Locke是对的呢
What if these people are here to hurt us?
万一这些人真的是来伤害我们的?
Locke has no idea what he’s doing.
Locke做事情没理智的
Then why is kate with him?
那为什么Kate留在他那边?
You sure he’s got ben in his basement?
你确定他把Ben关在地下室吗
Uh-huh. I saw rousseau take him in there last night.
恩 我看到Rousseau昨晚把他带过去的
Does locke ever go out? no. he’s been in there cooking all day.
Locke出去过吗 没有 他整天在里面烧菜弄饭
He invited us all over for dinner.
他邀请我们大家去晚餐
Oh, can you get aaron for me?
你能帮我带一下Aaron吗
Just pick him up and rock him a little bit.
就是把他抱起来 轻轻的摇摇拍拍
Yeah, I’m just… not very good with babies.
我有点不大擅长和婴儿打交道
I wouldn’t want him to get more upset.
我不想把他弄得更不舒服
Here, I got him.
好吧 我来抱他
It’s okay.
没事的
Here we go, muffin.
小宝贝 到这儿来
Yeah. there we go.
对了 抱住你了
You’re so good with him.
你真会带他
What?
是吗
Just the last thing
我从没想过
I ever thought I’d be good at is being a mum.
自己能够当个好妈妈
You know, you should try it sometime.
你知道 有时你得试着去做
Hey, aaron. come on, sweetie.
Aaron 别哭了 亲爱的
Please rise.
请起身
Court is now in session. please be seated.
现在开庭 请就座
Don’t fire me, okay?
不要怪我 好吗
What?
什么
We got killed in the opening. I had to do this.
一开始你就败仗阵来 我必须这样做
Does the defense have a witness?
被告有证人没有
Yes, we do, your honor.
是的 有 法官大人
The defense calls dr. jack shephard
被告传召Jack Shephard医生
To the witness stand.
到证人席
Your honor, I’d like to renew my objection to this witness
法官大人 基于他们的关系
On the basis of relevance.
我重申反对传唤这为证人
And I’m going to renew my overruling of your objection.
反对无效
You are to be aware that this witness
你们知道 该证人
Did not meet the defendant
在被告被控告有罪后
Until after the alleged crimes she is being charged with.
才认识的
He’s to be viewed as a character witness only.
他只能视为被告的品德信誉见证人
Proceed.
请继续
Please raise your right hand.
请举起右手
Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth,
你能向上帝发誓你所说的话
And nothing but the truth so help you god? yes.
全部是事实吗? 是的
Dr. shephard…
Shephard医生
Could you please tell the ladies and gentlemen of the jury-
你能告诉陪审团
If there are any of you who don’t read newspapers
你们之中谁没有读过报纸
Or the internet or watch television…
上过网或看过电视…
How you met the defendant?
你是怎样认识被告的
On september 22, 2004,
在2004年9月22日
Kate…
Kate…
Miss austen and i
我和Austen小姐
Were both passengers on oceanic flight 815,
是大洋815航♥班♥的乘客
Which crash-landed on an island in the south pacific.
该飞机坠毁在南太平洋一个岛上
Were you aware that miss austen was a fugitive
你知道Austen小姐是一名逃亡者吗?
Being transported by a united states marshal
知道她由一名美国执行官押送
On that flight to los angeles for trial? I did learn that eventually, yes.
乘座飞机到洛杉矶接受审讯吗? 是的 我知道
From the u.s. marshal?
是从美国执行官那得知的吗?
No, the marshal died in the crash.
不是 执行官在坠毁中死了
Uh, I never spoke to him.
我从来没有和他说过话
Miss austen told me.
Austen告诉我的
Did you ever ask her if she was guilty? no. never.
你是否问过她她到底有罪没有? 没有
Well, it seems like a reasonable question. why not?
似乎还是个合情理的问题 为什么
I just assumed that there’d been some kind of mistake.
我觉得肯定是有一些误会
And why would you think that?
你为什么这样认为
Only eight of us survived the crash.
飞机坠毁后只有我们八人生还
We landed in the water.
我们掉在水里
I was hurt pretty badly.
我伤得很重
In fact, if it weren’t for her,
事实上 要不是她的话
I would have never made it to the shore.
我肯定上不了岸
She took care of me. she took care of all of us.
她照顾我们 照顾我们所有人
She–she gave us first aid,
她给我们急救
Water, found food, made shelter.
给我们找水和食物 建庇护所

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!