Iced tea.
冰茶
I thought you might be thirsty.
我觉得你可能口渴了
I’m thirsty.
我渴了
I’m sorry about all the theatrics,
骗了你我很抱歉
But,uh,i didn’t know how many of you there would be
但是 我不知道你们会有多少人
Or whether you’d be armed.
也不知道你们有没有武器
I had to… cover my bases.
我必须得… 保住自己
What have you done with miles and kate?
你把Miles和Kate怎么了?
Kate’s with sawyer,and miles is somewhere else.
Kate跟Sawyer在一起 Miles在别的地方
He’s fine. all I did was ask him some questions.
他很好 我只不过问了他一些问题
Did he answer any? no.
他回答了吗 -没有
Did you have more luck with the woman you captured?
你们抓的那个女人有没有说些什么?
Not particularly.
没什么有用的
Then why don’t you turn her over to me? and why would I do that?
那么把她交给我吧 我为什么要那么做?
I agree that these people are liars.
我同意这些人是群骗子
And they’re certainly not here to rescue us.
他们来这也不是为了救我们
But if I return safely with charlotte,
但如果我把Charlotte完好地交给他们
They’ll take me to their ship.
他们会让我一起上船
It’s our best chance at finding out who they are
这将会是我们找出它们真实身份
And what they really want.
和意图的最好方法
Well,then,i can save you a lot of trouble,sayid,
我能省去你这些麻烦 Sayid
Because ben says he’s got a spy on the boat.
因为Ben说有一个他的间谍在船上
Who?
谁?
It’s a secret.
保密
Forgive me,but the day I start trusting him Is the day I would have sold my soul.
对不起,不过相信他就是出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂
Give me charlotte,
把Charlotte交给我
Allow me to do things my way,
允许我用自己的方式做事
Or a war is coming which we will both be powerless to stop.
否则纷争一旦开始就不是我们能控制的了
Why would I give you charlotte for nothing?
我为什么要把Charlotte白白给你?
Oh,i think you misunderstood me.
你误会了
I never expected you to give her to me for nothing.
我没想让你把她白白交给我
Should we get dressed?
穿衣服吧?
No

Well we’re gonna have to get out of this bed
我们总得在什么时候
At a certain point
离开这张床吧
Why?
为什么?
Well,for one thing,
为了这个
Because I know that eventually
因为我知道最终
You’re gonna have to go to that job of yours.
你必须要去工作
You know,the one you never talk about.
你知道 就是那个你从不肯谈起的工作
There’s nothing to talk about. it’s just a job.
没什么可说的 就是份工作而已
I know nothing about you.
我对你一无所知
I understand you don’t want to talk about the crash,
我理解你不想谈那次坠机
What happened to you.
你遭遇了什么?
But what about life now?
但现在的生活怎么样
What about you?
现在的你又如何?
That’s what you do when you’re in love,right?
你就是这样谈恋爱的 对吧?
In love?
谈恋爱?
Yeah.
是啊
Okay.

No more secrets.
我都实话说了吧
What do you want to know?
你想知道些什么?
He’s here…
是他…
My boss.
我老板
I,uh…
我…
I have to go. now?
我要走了 现在?
Where?
去哪?
Hotel adlon.
Adlon 宾馆
Where’s my dress?
我的衣服呢
Elsa?
Elsa?
You have to leave berlin.
你必须得离开Berlin
What?
什么
You can’t be here anymore.
你不能再呆在这儿了
What do you mean? why would i–
你是什么意思 我不能…
People will be asking questions soon
人们会马上疑问
About what happened to your employer.
你的老板发生了什么事
And you can’t be around to answer them.
而你不能在这回答他们的问题
My employer?
我的老板?
This… this is about my boss?
这… 这是关于我的老板的?
Who are you?
你到底是谁
It has nothing to do with how– the cafe…
这无关紧要 在咖啡厅…
You meant to meet me there?
你故意接近我?
You used me to get to my boss?
你利用我来接近我的老板?
What did you say–people will ask what happened to him?
你刚刚说什么 人们会问他发生了什么事
it’s best you don’t know.
最好你不知道
Are you gonna kill him?
你要去杀他吗
You’re gonna kill him?
你真的要去杀他吗
Do you even know him?
你和他又素不相识
His name is on a list.
他在名单之列
A list?! what list? you–you have a list? my employer’s.
名单? 什么名单? 你有一份名单? 我老板的
Who is that? it doesn’t matter who he is!
你老板是谁 他是谁不重要
So you just kill people ’cause they’re on a list?Innocent people?
你杀人就因为他在名单上吗? 那无辜的人呢?
The man you are working for is not an economist.
你的老板并不是经济学家
You were supposed to page me at ten-thirty.
你打算十点半和我见面吗?
No, I didn’t kill him.
我还没有杀他
He’s not going to give up the name now.
他不打算放弃那份名单
Why should I keep him alive?
为什么不杀他?
No. He had no idea.
不 他不知道
All right, all right.
好的 好的
I’ll bring him to you.
我会带他到你那去的
Leave the hotel.
离开旅馆
I’ll meet you at the safe house.
安全屋见
What do you think you’re–
你以为你…
Hey,i’m gonna ask you one last time.
我最后问你一次
Why was naomi carrying this picture of me?
为什么Naomi带着我的照片
Look,man,you gotta understand something.
伙计 要知道
She was senior management.
她是我的上司
It’s not like we hung around the cafeteria together.
我们并不一起做事
She stayed on her own– look, naomi told me you people were hired by her.
她一向单枪匹马 Naomi告诉过我你们受雇于她
So you look me right in the eye
看着我的双眼
And tell me you’ve never seen or heard of penelope widmore.
告诉我你从来没有见过和听说过Penelope Widmore
Fine. You don’t want to tell me the truth?
好吧,你不想告诉我真♥相♥
I’ll find someone who will.
我会去找别人
See,when that takes off,i’m on it.
明白吗 飞机起飞时 我也要在上面
He’s back.
他回来了
Where’s kate?
Kate在哪里
She decided to stay.
她决定留下来
What happened to miles?
Miles怎么了
I traded him. traded him?
我做了交易 交换?
I promised you charlotte. here she is.
我保证过把Charlotte带来 她现在来了
You cheated.
你作弊了
Did i? yes,you did.
是吗 是的
Lucky for you,that guy’s nothing but a pain in my ass.
你真幸运 这家伙对我来说是个讨厌鬼
You all right?
你还好吗
All right,that gives us room for one more.
好了 这样多了一个空位
Charlotte?
你走吗 Charlotte
Go back,with all the fun I’m having here?
我在这儿很开心啊
No. I’ve got work to do.
不是 我在这儿还有工作
Seat’s your if you want it,daniel.
Daniel 如果你想的话就跟我们走
I–no,thank you.
我 不想走 谢谢
I think I should probably just stay with charlotte.
我想我应该和Charlotte呆在一起
All right.
那好吧
Hey,frank.
嘿 Frank
Frank?
Frank?
Just–just… just one thing.
就…就一件事情
Just be sure
一定确保
That you follow
你们一定
The same exact bearing that we came in on,okay?
要走我们来的方向 好吗
No matter what.
不管发生什么
By that,i mean no matter what. just… stay on it.
只有那样 我意思是不管怎么就保持那个航线

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!