oh.

right.
是这样
I was hoping it was because of me.
真希望是因为我的缘故
Let’s go.
走吧
Strauss awaits.
Strauss在等着呢
What’s his story?
他是什么人?
Daniel? ah,couldn’t tell you.
Daniel? 说不清
Half the stuff he says is way over my head.
他跟我说的 我都是左耳进
The other half goes way,way over.
右耳出
Hey,uh,frank? can i,uh– ooh. sorry to interrupt.
Frank 我能… 不好意思打扰了
May I please use the phone just for a second? for what?
我可以用一下电♥话♥吗? 为什么?
I just wanna call regina on the boat,
我只想给船上的Regina打个电♥话♥
Cause I figure since we’re waiting,
我想既然我们在等待
Maybe I could just,you know,try to– what is it,daniel?
也许我可以… 你知道… 是怎么回事 Daniel?
I’d just like to do an experiment. just–just a–
我只是想试验一下 只是…
Okay. you just keep it to that science stuff,all right? yeah.
好吧 你就保管那个高科技的玩意 好吗?
If minkowski gets on there, you hang up right away.
一旦Minkowski打过来 你就立即挂掉它
yeah. thank you.
好的 谢谢
Hello?
你好
Regina? hey–hi,it’s dan. hang on.
Regina 我是Dan 等下
Can you hear me? yeah.
能听到我吗 -是的
Yeah? okay. hang on.
是 好的 别挂
I’m,uh,all… yes.
我这里…
I am all set here.
我设置好了
I have a fix. are you locked in?
位置固定 你能锁定吗
Getting your signal pretty clear.
你的信♥号♥♥很清晰
Oh. okay,great. then… okay.
太好了 那么…
Fire the payload.
发射弹头吧
Payload away!
已经发射
Don’t sweat it.He does this kind of stuff on the boat all the time.
别紧张,他在船上一直都在搞那些玩意儿
40 kilometers to beacon.
离信♥号♥♥源还有40公里
35 kilometers to beacon.
离信♥号♥♥源还有35公里
30 kilometers to beacon.
离信♥号♥♥源还有30公里
25 kilometers to beacon.
离信♥号♥♥源还有25公里
20 kilometers to beacon.
离信♥号♥♥源还有20公里
15 kilometers to beacon.
离信♥号♥♥源还有15公里
10 kilometers to beacon.
离信♥号♥♥源还有10公里
Regina?
Regina
5 kilometers to beacon.
离信♥号♥♥源还有5公里
Zero

I don’t have it.
我没看到
That’s… weird.
这太怪了
That is far more than weird.
这可不光是奇怪
What’s with the swing set? these people have day care?
那些秋千是做啥的? 他们还有托儿所?
You think they’re here yet?
你觉得他们到了吗?
Let’s find out.
过去看看吧
It’s coming from in there.
在那边
Let me go! help me!
放我出去 救救我
Hurley,what happened?
Hurley 怎么回事
They left me.
他们把我撇下了
Locke’s gone off the reservation,man.
Locke背离了原先的约定
I mean,he took this one chick hostage,
我是说 他带走了那个小妞
He said walt was the one Who told him to kill the other chick,and he
他说是Walt叫他杀了Naomi的
walt?
Walt?
Dude,don’t ask. I was,like,just trying to argue with him
伙计 别问了 我只是想和他辩论一下
So he would just,like,you know,chill,but,
但是他就变脸了 但是
uh– how about you stop babbling,
你能不能别唠里唠叨
Just tell us what happened to them? where are they?
就告诉我们他们怎么了 他们在哪里?
Who are you?Where the hell did they go,tubby?
你是谁? 他们去哪里了? 胖子
Oh,awesome. the ship sent us another sawyer.
太可怕了,这条船又给我们送来一个Sawyer
Hurley,where did they go?
Hurley 他们去哪儿了?
L-look,i guess they were too busy tying me up to tell me.
我想他们光顾着绑我忘记给我说了
I don’t know. and so they all left,all together?
我不知道 因此他们全都走了
Yeah,they were freaked. locke said that the people on the ship
对 他们很反常 Locke说船上的人
Were coming to rescue charlotte and then to kill us.
是来救Charlotte然后就会杀了我们
So… are you?
是这样吗
Not yet.
至少现在不是
Did they say anything that suggested where they were going next?
他们提到过什么可以看出他们去哪儿了吗
Uh,locke said they were
Locke说过他们
Gonna go by ben’s house before they took off.
在离开以前会路过Ben的那所房♥子
Why would he go there? for all I know,
为啥他要去那里? 就我所知
They could’ve locked ben up in the closet,too. where’s ben’s house?
他们也把Ben给关在橱子里了 Ben的房♥子在哪儿
Mind if I ask you a question?
介意我请教你个问题吗?
Shoot.
但讲无妨
The red sox really win the series?
波士顿红袜队拿到了总冠军?
Hey,don’t get me started on that,all right?
别惹我谈那个话题 好吗
My dad’s from the bronx. I bleed yankee blue.
我爸爸来自纽约布朗克斯 我热爱洋基队
I can’t believe.It’s been a hundred days since I’ve seen a game.
真不敢相信,上百天没看球赛了
It’s the payload.
那是弹头
It’s finally here.
终于到了
What is that?
那是什么
It’s a rocket.
是个火箭
Oh,no.
不不
This is not good.
大事不妙
Your friends are back.
你的朋友们回来了
Look at that.
瞧啊
Look for anything that might show where they’ve gone.
看能否找到显示他们去处的痕迹
I’ll start in here.
我从这里找
Sayid!
Sayid!
Don’t worry. kate’s fine.
别担心 Kate没事
Good job,hugo.
干得好 Hugo
Sorry,dude.
抱歉 伙计
I’m sorry,sayid. nothing personal.
很抱歉 Sayid 我不是针对你
Where’s locke?
Locke在哪?
Talking to that angry chinese guy.
正跟那个生气的中国人说话
I’m not going to hurt you,hurley.
我不会伤害你的 Hurley
Yeah… I saw you snap that guy’s neck
是吗…我见过你象跳霹雳舞一样
With that break-dancing thing you do with your legs.
用腿扭断了那人的脖子
I think I’ll hang back here.
我可得掂量着点
Well…
那么…
I guess they’re running out of jail space
我猜他们逃出了监狱
I lost a dollar,you know.
你知道 我已经输了一块钱了
How’d you manage that?
怎么输的?
I bet john that you wouldn’t be stupid enough
我和John打赌你不会蠢到
To fall for your friend as bait.
为了朋友 像个诱饵似的被捕
What do you know about friendship?
你了解友谊?
I know it’s no use having friends you can’t trust.
我知道有个自己不信任的朋友是没用的
So what I’m your prisoner?
我是你的囚犯了?
If that sorta thing turns you on.
如果那么说能让你好受些的话
What are you doing here with locke?
你和Locke混在一起干嘛
I’m not with him. yeah,you are,james.
我没和他一起 你就是 James
Then what are you doing with jack? I went with jack because I believe
那你跟Jack在一起干嘛 我和他一道 是因为我相信
He can get us off this island.
他能把我们带出岛
Then I guess that’s the difference between us.
我想这就是我们的区别所在
I ain’t lookin’ to leave.
我没想着要走
Why not?
为什么不
Cause I ain’t got nothin’ back there for me.
因为回去对我已经没什么意义了
And what’s here that’s so much better?
那在这有什么好?
Why do you wanna go back,kate?
你又为什么要回去 Kate?
Seem to recall you being shuttled off to jail
那应该只会让你想起我们来这之前
Before we landed here.
你被关在监狱的日子
So if you think there’s anything waitin’ for you back home
如果你认为除了手铐还有什么别的
Other than handcuffs,
在等你回去的话
Then you really don’t know how the world works.
那你真是不清楚这个世界是什么样的
Look around us,freckles.
看看周围 雀斑女
We got roofs over our heads…
我们有房♥屋…
Electricity,showers,beds.
有电 淋浴 床
How long,sawyer?
多久 Sawyer?
How long do you think we can play house?
你觉得我们玩多久过家家?
Why don’t we find out?
让我们拭目以待

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!