8:00.
八点
Well… if you can find it.
只要你能找的到
Hello?
喂
I made contact.
已经联♥系♥上了
Good.
好的
Take a look at this.
看看这个
Naomi had it with her.
Naomi身上的
She was looking for desmond.
她在找Desmond
Whatever their real agenda is,
不管他们本来的企图是什么
It’s clear they’re not sharing it.
明显他们内部的人都有事互相隐瞒
Maybe desmond can shed some light on this.
也许Desmond能解释这一切
How long would it take to get to the beach and back?
到海滩一去一回要多久?
Couple of hours.
几个小时吧
You mind?
要不你去?
Anything I can do to help.
乐意帮忙
Sayid.
Sayid
So how we gonna do this?
怎么做?
You’re not the best candidate for this kind of mission.
这种行动你不合适
Well,and what kind of mission is that?
这是哪种行动?
I’m going to make locke release charlotte,
我去让Locke放了Charlotte
And I’m going to do it without any bloodshed.
而且要和平解决
As opposed to the way I’d do it?
我去了就得流血吗?
The last time you encountered him,
上次你见到他
You put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger.
你用枪指着他的头 还扣了扳机
That’s not good diplomacy.
这方法可不够好
Hey. jarrah.
嘿 Jarrah
You think you’re going after charlotte without me?
你想去找Charlotte不带我么?
Of course not.
当然不是
Well,good.
好的
Is there anything else?
还有什么事吗?
Yeah. give me my gun back.
有啊 把枪给我
We leave in ten minutes.
10分钟后出发
Ready to give us a name,gizmo?
给我们个名字吧 阴谋家
He’s not gonna tell you who his spy is on their boat,james.
James 他不会告诉你哪个是混进船上的间谍的
Yeah? why not?
是吗? 为什么不会呢?
Because that’s the only thing that’s keeping him alive.
因为他想活命
Well,here’s an idea.
我有个主意
Why don’t we take a gun,point it to his big toe
我们把枪对着他的大脚趾
And send that little piggy to market?
然后拿到市场上去卖♥♥
And if he still doesn’t want to tell us,
如果他还不就范
We’ll move on to the roast beef. now why don’t we do that?
我们就来烤肉 这样可以吧
Because then we’d have to carry him.
那样的话我们就得背上他了
Hey,john,how much further is it? i-i need to feed aaron.
John 还有多远? 我要给Aaron喂奶了
It should be here… the cabin.
应该在这啊… 那个小屋
Maybe we got turned around. it could be anywhere.
可能我们迷路了 根本不在这
No,it was here.
不 肯定是这没错
Well,what’s in this cabin that’s so important anyway?
屋子里有什么东西这么重要?
John’s looking for somebody to tell him what to do next.
John想从某人那儿得到下一步的指示
I guess I was mistaken.
我想我弄错了
It doesn’t… doesn’t matter.
这不重要
Plan’s the same. we keep movin’. the barracks aren’t far.
依计划行事 继续走 营地不远了
If her team is with jack’s group,
如果她的人和Jack在一起
They know we’re going to the barracks.
他们知道我们要去营地
Yeah,and red here was wearing a vest.
红发女郎穿了防弹衣
Which means her posse’s gonna come Expecting themselves a gunfight.
就表明她的人肯定准备跟我们火并一场
if all they want is her, maybe we should just let her go.
他们要的是她 我们就放她走
I mean,i thought we were just gonna go hide.
我是说 我们干脆藏起来
Why do we need to take prisoners?
干嘛要带着囚犯
We’re keeping her because she’s gonna be valuable. how is she gonna be valuable?
因为她还有利用价值 怎么利用她?
He means as a hostage,luv.
他是说将我做人♥质♥ 亲爱的
Unh-unh. no,this is not what I signed up for.
不 我可不是来干这个的
What did you sign up for,hugo? look,i’m just saying I think we
那你是来干什么的 我意思是我们…
If we let her go,they’ll look at it as a sign of good faith.
如果放她走 他们会觉得我们有诚意
They’ll look at it as an act of foolishness, Which is what it would be.
他们会觉得我们很愚蠢
I’m just trying to come up with some sort of compromise
我只是想提个妥协的建议
We’re beyond compromise.
妥协是没用的
And right now,hugo,i’m making the decision.
现在 我说了算 Hugo
Is that gonna be a problem for you?
你有意见吗
Kinda sucks,huh?
很糟糕吧?
what’s that?
什么?
Being told not to come along.
Sayid让你别去
Now you know what it feels like to be me.
现在你明白我的感受了
Does that mean I should wait 20 minutes and ago anyway?
是不是说我该等个20分钟 再跟他们去?
touch?
好笑
You should go with them,kate.
你应该和他们走 Kate
you’re serious?
你是认真的?
yeah.
是的
What,don’t you trust sayid?
你不信任Sayid?
I don’t trust locke.
我不信任Locke
So what’s preventing him from doing to me what he did to naomi?
万一他对我就像他对Naomi一样怎么办?
Sawyer won’t let him.
Sawyer不会让他这么干的
Got room for one more?
还有我的位子吗
Oh,yeah,she gets a gun.
她有枪
The gun’s a last resort,kate
万不得已才用枪
You give locke that same speech?
你也是这么对Locke说的?
Hey! let’s move out.
我们出发吧
This guy sayid– where’s he from?
那个叫Sayid的 他是哪儿的人
iraq.
伊♥拉♥克♥
iraq.
伊♥拉♥克♥?
So he’s just gonna go and work everything out?
他能处理好这些事?
What was he,a diplomat?
他是干嘛的 外交官?
No
不
He was a torturer.
他是个拷问官
Naomi– were you close to her?
Naomi 你们是朋友吗?
Nope. met her on the boat.
不 上了船才认识的
You don’t seem particularly affected by her death.
看来你对她的死没什么感觉
Sure I’m affected. she was hot,and I dug her accent.
不 我有感觉 她身材很辣 我替她感到惋惜
nice.
真不错
And this woman–charlotte.
而这个叫Charlotte的
You don’t really care about her,do you?
你也不太关心她 是不
define “care.”
怎么才算关心?
So much for camaraderie.
朋友间的感情
Yeah,gee,who’s the one going after
对 谁是才是带枪追捕
One of their crash buddies with guns?
共同落难的朋友的人?
Actually,i do care about locke.
事实上 我更关心Locke
Maybe you can tell me
也许你能告诉我
How he managed to split your happy little family in half.
他是怎样让你们起内讧的
There was a fundamental debate
我们为了你们
As to whether your people were coming to rescue us
是来杀我们还是救我们
or kill us.
而起了分歧
And which side did you land on?
那你是哪一派?
I’ll let you know when I decide.
我决定了就告诉你
You look fantastic.
你很英俊
This is why I wanted to take you to the opera.
所以我才要带你去剧院
If a man can’t wear his tuxedo by the fifth date,why bother?
第五次约会还不能穿礼服 那就没必要约会了
you know what?
你知道吗
I’m not bringing it.
我不会带着
If tonight’s the night he calls,
如果他呼我了
so be it.
就让他去吧
i’ll carry it.
我帮你带着
If he does call,i don’t want you fired over me.
如果他真的呼了 我不想你怪罪我
You should tell your employer that there is newer technology.
你该跟他说 现在有更先进的
Well,i’ve tried. he’s very old-fashioned.
我试过了 可他很保守
You know how bosses can be.
你知道老板都这样
Do you have a boss?
你有老板吗
Everyone has a boss,elsa.
人人都有上司 Elsa
Come on. we don’t want to be late.
走吧 别迟到了
Why are you still here?
你怎么还在柏林
I mean,when we met, you said you would only be in berlin for one week.
我们初次见面时,你说你只在这待一周
The job I’m on is proving harder to accomplish than I thought.
工作的进度比我想象的要慢