viewer discretion is advised.
建议慎重观看
authorities have released dramatic footage
有关部门公布了
of the sunken remains
太平洋航♥空♥815航♥班♥
of oceanic flight 815.
海底的残骸
the national transportation safety board
国家运输安全委员会
has set up a hotline
设立了一部求助热♥线♥
for family members of the oceanic victims.
请遇难者家属及时拨♥打♥
the n.t.s.b. Has begun
国家运输安全委员会已经开始
the victim identification process.
辨认死者身份
we have confirmation
我们得知
that this is the pilot– captain seth norris.
这位就是飞行员 seth norris上尉
in a statement, the n.t.s.b. Said that,
国家运输安全委员会在一份报告中说
“due to the sheer depth of the…”
由于残骸所在的深度…
“…recovery of the bodies would be next to impossible.
尸体… 很难被打捞
“we can only hope
我们只能希望
“that identification will provide closure
死者身份鉴定能给
to the families of the victims.”
死者家属以慰藉
national transportationSafety board, oceanic hotline.
国家运输安全委员会 太平洋热♥线♥
Yeah, let me speak To your supervisor.
我找你们主管
Yes, sir. Are you a family Member of the deceased?
好的先生 您是死者家属吗?
No, i’m not, but i got some Information on the crash.
我不是 但我有空难相关信息
May i please speak To your supervisor?
能不能跟你们主管通话?
Sirif you could just tell meLooki’m staring At the television right now.
先生 能不能请您… 我现在正盯着电视呢
You’re broadcasting footage Of the wreckage
你们在播放机身残骸的画面
And saying that That’s the pilot, seth norris.
说那是飞行员 seth norris
Yes, sir?
是啊 怎么了?
Well, that’s not him.
那不是他
Please hold.
请等等
who am i speaking with?
请问阁下是哪位?
Doesn’t matter who i am. You’re showing footage
我是谁不重要 你们在播放
Of seth norris, And that’s not him.
seth norris的画面 但那不是他
Listen, this guy married his High school sweetheart at 19.
听着 这家伙19岁就跟他的高中小甜心结婚了
He always wore his wedding ring. And i’m telling you,
他一直戴着他的结婚戒指的 告诉你
There’s no ring on that body.Sir, it’s likely The ring fell off when–
那尸体手上没有戒指 先生 很可能是坠机时…
I’m telling ya,That is not him.
告诉你 那不是他
And how exactly is it
那请问究竟
That you know all about Captain norris?
你有多了解norris上尉
Because i was supposed to be Flying oceanic 815 on that day.
因为那天本应是我驾驶开太平洋815航♥班♥的
That’s them.
是他们
That’s somebody From my team.
我的同队队员
What’s wrong with you people? We’re here because of you.
你们干嘛? 我们来这都是为了你们
I just almost died Jumping out of a helicopter
我从直升机上跳下差点摔死
Because you called us For help.
就是因为你们给我们打了求救电♥话♥
Maybe we should go see Who launched that flair.
也许我们该去看看是谁发的信♥号♥♥
Yeah, i mean,They could be hurt, john.She’s lying.
我是说 他们可能受伤了 john 她在撒谎
And whatever they came for,It isn’t us.
而且无论如何他们来并不是为了我们
We keep moving forward As planned.sure.
我们按原计划一直向前走 是啊
Who are we to argue With taller ghost walt? You know what?
谁叫你是那个跟高个儿walt的鬼魂谈话的人呢?
You people Do whatever you want. I want you to come with us.
你们想干什么干什么 我想让你跟着我们
I’m not asking for permission.
我不是在求你们同意
And if you think you’re gonna bloody stop me From getting to my–
如果你觉得你们能拦住我不去…
what did you do, You son of a bitch?! Uhh!
你干什么 狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Vest.
防弹衣
What?
什么?
Vest. Vest.
防弹衣 防弹衣
is he alive?
他还活着吗?
he’s got a pulse.
还有脉搏
Frank? Frank.
frank? frank
Hey, hey. Frank.
嘿 嘿 frank
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
What happened?
出什么事了?
We got struck by lightning.
我们被闪电击中了
Frank, where’s charlotte?
frank charlotte呢?
She bailed out just b-before We went down.
她在坠机前跳伞了
I don’t know where she is. Where’s the chopper?
不知道她在哪儿 直升机在哪?
I saw a cow.
我看到一头奶牛
Lapidus, where’s the chopper? Where did it crash?
lapidus 直升机呢? 坠毁在哪儿了?
Crash? The hell kind of pilot You think i am?
坠毁? 你当我是菜鸟?
I put her down safe and sound Right over there.
我把她停在那了 完好无损
so this is the team?
这就是队员们?
you’ve familiarized Yourself with their profiles? Unfortunately, yes.
你看过他们的资料了? 是啊 真遗憾
With respect,
客气的说
These are the wrong people For a mission like this.
这些人不适合这种任务
None of them have Field experience,
都没有野外生存的经验
Military training.
没有参加过军事训练
You can’t just Drop them in unprotected.
你不能就把他们往那里一扔
It’ll be a disaster. They’re not unprotected. They have you.
会很糟糕的 他们并非没有受到保护 他们有你
there’s only So much i can do.
我能做多少呢
Your modesty Is positively charming.
你的谦逊就是最有用的
This is a high-risk covert op In unstable territory.
这个任务十分机密 风险也大
It’s dodgy enough Without having to babysit
没人监管会非常危险
A head case, ghostbuster, Anthropologist and a drunk.
一个疯子 一个驱鬼者 一个人类学家和一个酒鬼
To be fair, he’s also A pretty good pilot.
公平的说 他也是个优秀的飞行员
It’s madness. What if We find survivors from 815?
这太疯狂了 要是我们找到815航♥班♥的幸存者怎么办?
There were no survivors.
没有幸存者
Yes, i know. But what if There are survivors?
是的 我知道 但是如果有呢?
There were nosurvivors Of oceanic 815.
没有太平洋航♥空♥815航♥班♥的幸存者
Don’t ask questions. Just do What you were hired for.
别问问题 做你该做的
Every member of this team
这个队里的每个成员
Was selected For a specific purpose.
都是精挑细选的
Everything relies on you
都得靠你了
Getting them in,Getting them out
把他们带过去 也要带回来
And preventing anyone From getting killed.
别让他们中的任何人死掉
Think you can do that?
能做到吗?
Sure.

Why not?
怎么不能?
There’s some minor damage,
有点小损伤
But the mechanical systems Are intact.
整个机械系统还是完整的
So it’ll fly, then?
就是说它还能飞?
Absolutely.
肯定
Can i have the phone now?
我现在能用电♥话♥吗?
Tell you what.I’ll give you the phone
跟你直说了 告诉我你们来这里干什么
If you tell me what You people are doing here.
我就给你电♥话♥
I’ll tell you. What we’re doing here If you give me the phone.
你把电♥话♥给我 我就告诉你我们来这里干什么
Don’t say anything About your sister.
别提你姐姐的事
Hello?
喂?
Regina, it’s miles.I need to talk to minkowski.
ragina 我是miles 我找minkowski
Minkowski can’t Come to the phone right now.
minkowski现在接不了
It’s important. Go get him.
事关重大 去叫他
Miles, he can’t Come to the phone right now.
miles 他现在接不了
All right, Have him call me when he can.
好吧 叫他方便时打给我
I gotta go.
我得挂了
Whoa, whoa, whoa! What are you doing with her?
你们干什么?
We’re taking her with us.
我们带她一起走
What’s the point? That’s–that’s Not naomi. It’s just meat.
为什么? 那不是naomi 一堆肉而已
Miles, we can’t just Leave her here.
mils 我们不能把她丢在这里
Miles is right. We burned up Most of the damn fuel
miles说的对 躲避那该死的风暴
Flying around in that storm.
把燃料都耗光了
We barely got enough To get back to the freighter.
我们要回到渡轮那里已经很勉强
We’re not gonna carry Any unnecessary weight.
所以不带任何多余的东西
I’ll take her on the next run.I promise, dan.
第二趟我肯定带上她 我答应你 dan
there’s a blanketOver there by my backpack.
我那边背包里有条毯子
Would you grab it?Yeah.
能不能去拿来? 好的
Look as bad as it feels?
看起来跟感觉一样糟糕吧?
How bad does it feel?
感觉怎样?
What’s your name again?
你叫什么来着?
Juliet.
Juliet
Juliet.
Juliet
Juliet what?
全名呢?
juliet burke.
Juliet burke

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!