When you made your choice to come with us.
跟我们一起走 Kate很伤心
Thank god she has jack there to comfort her–
多亏了她还有Jack在身边抚慰她
james!
james!
Don’t. don’t what?!
不要 不要干嘛?
Anyone want to tell me why we’re keeping this guy alive?!
谁可以告诉我为什么要让这个人活着?
we’re keeping him alive
我们让他活着
Because he’s been on this island a lot longer than any of us,
是因为他在这个岛上比我们任何人时间都长
Because he has information we need,
因为他有我们想要的信息
And because apart from his mouth,
还有除了他的嘴巴
He’s completely harmless.
他完全不会有危险
His mouth put that hole in your gut?
他的嘴巴刺痛了你的心吗?
okay, james,
好吧 James
Let’s–let’s execute him right here, right now,
我们解决他吧 就这这里 就现在
In front of his daughter.
在他女儿面前
It’s only a matter of time before he gets us, johnny.
他对我们耍诡计只是时间问题 Johnny
And I’ll bet he’s already figured out
我打赌他已经想好了
How he’s gonna do it.
下一步怎么对付我们
So you walk him.
所以 你来牵着他吧
What is he doing?
他在干嘛?
the light…
这光线…
Is strange out here, isn’t it?
有些奇怪 不是吗?
It’s… it’s kind of like it doesn’t–
看起来… 看起来好像不是
It doesn’t scatter quite right. dan? dan?
分散的不太舒服
Dan?
Dan?
Your name’s dan, right?
你叫Dan 对吗?
listen, dan,
听着 Dan
I know that you don’t want anybody to get hurt, right?
我知道你不想任何人受到伤害 对吗?
So why don’t you just put that away?
那你为什么不把那东西放在一边呢?
Because, um, miles… would kill me?
因为 Miles… 会杀了我
But we’re just trying to help–
但我们只是想帮帮忙
Kate, you’re wasting your breath.
Kate 你在浪费时间
Let’s just let this play out and see what happens, okay?
我们只需静观其变 然后看看会发生什么 好吗?
They didn’t kill her.
他们没有杀她
It happened like they said it did.
他们说的是事实
it’s charlotte.
是Charlotte
She’s only 3 kilometers from here. all right, then. let’s go get her.
她就在离这里三公里的地方 好吧 我们去找她
I said let’s go.
我说了 我们一起走
You need to put the guns down. what?!
你应该把枪放下 什么?
Put the guns down. now why would I do that?
把枪放下 我为什么要这么做?
Because our friends are out in the jungle right now
因为我的朋友们现在就躲在丛林里
Holding a gun at your head and his head.
把枪对着你还有他的头
So I’m gonna forget about the misunderstanding.
我会不计较刚刚的误会的
Just put the guns down. come on. how stupid do you think i–
把枪放下 你当我是白♥痴♥啊
I don’t know, miles.
我不知道 Miles
How stupid are you?
你有多傻
How many different languages do you have to read that in
在你认为这是真实的之前
Before you believe it’s true?
你读过几个语言的版本了
How many different languages are there?
那么出现过几种不同的语言呢?
excusez-moi.
打扰一下
He wants to know if we’re lost. remind him that people in our line of work
他想知道我们是不是迷路了 告诉他我们的工作
Are terrible at keeping secrets.
是很危险的 而且要保守秘密
I know about the dig.
我知道那个发掘工作的事
He says the site is closed.
他说那个地方已经被关闭了
Then tell him to open it.
那么告诉他打开它
dinosaur?
恐龙?
Not by a few million years.
不是几百万年以前的
It’s an ursus maritimus.
这是北极熊
Wait, “ursus” as in bear?
等等 “ursus”就是熊的意思?
As in polar bear.
是北极熊的意思
Charlotte, we’re in the desert. this is a hoax, right?
Charlotte 我们在沙漠里 这是个骗局 不是吗?
He wants to know what you’re doing with the hammer. excavating.
她想知道你在用这个锤子干嘛 在挖掘
Is that a collar?dan?
这是项圈吗?
hi.

hi yourself.
你也好
We were worried when you didn’t get back,
我们在担心你什么时候回来
So we went out to the cockpit and tracked you from there.
于是我们回到座舱然后从哪里开始追踪你
Thanks for that, for what it’s worth. don’t mention it.
谢谢了 但是很有帮助 别再提了
Somebody could’ve told me that the calvary were here.
有人告诉我 calvary就在这里
I gave you that…
我给你了…
wink.
一点提示
What are your names?
你们叫什么名字?
Uh, I’m daniel faraday, and this is miles–
我叫Daniel Faraday 这位是Miles…
Don’t tell him my last name.
别告诉他我姓什么
I guess this is just miles.
我猜就单Miles
What do you do for a living, daniel? I’m a physicist.
你是做什么工作的 Daniel? 我是个物理学家
I mean, I guess you could call me a physicist.
我的意思是 我想你可以叫我物理学家
I don’t really like being pigeonholed into one– dan, I swear to god,
我不喜欢被分到哪一类 Dan 我向上帝保证
You say one more word, I’m gonna break your fingers.
你再多说一句 我就把你手指弄断
And what do you do, miles? I collect soil samples.
那你是做什么的 Miles? 我是收集土壤样本的
Well, that’s nice. well, maybe you can help me.
很不错 你可能可以帮我的忙
You say you’re not here on a rescue mission,
你说 你不是营救队伍里的
And the world at large believes us to be dead.
外面的世界都认为我们已经死了
But here we are, alive and well,
但是我们在这里 活着而且还不错
And you don’t seem remotely surprised to see us.
但你却没有对看见我们感到很奇怪
Oh, my god. You guys were On oceanic flight 815. Wow!
天哪 你们是太平洋航♥空♥815号♥航♥班♥的幸存者!
Is that better?
想要这种效果是吧?
I can’t believe You’re alive.
难以置信你们居然活下来了
How many of you are there?
你们有多少人?
Why do you wanna know?
你问这个干吗?
Why wouldn’t i want to know?
我为什么不能问?
48 of us Survived the crash.
48个活下来了
That’s not counting The tail section.
这不算尾舱的那些人
They’re pretty much All dead now– hugo.
他们现在八成已经死了 hugo
So you’ve all been living here This entire time?
你们这段时间一直住在这儿?
Is that your baby?
那是你孩子吗?
Yeah. This is aaron.
是啊 她叫aaron
Did you have him Here on the island? Mm-hmm.
你在这岛上生的她吗?
That’s amazing.
真了不起
Well, i’ve got about A million more questions
我还有一大堆的问题
I want to ask you,
想问你们
But they can wait until we Get you back to the freighter.
但是得先把你们带回渡轮
We’ve all got One of these transponders,
我们人手一个这种通信器
So if we just sit tight, they’re Gonna be here soon, okay?
如果我们就在这呆着 他们马上就会来 好吧?
This team of yours– How many of you are there?
你们这个队伍… 一共几个人?
Four, including me.
算我4个
And what happened To your helicopter?
你们的直升机怎么了?
I don’t know. The pilot Was trying to put it down.
不知道 驾驶员想降落
Where?
降在哪里?
I don’t know. i had to jump.
不知道 当时我不得不跳
It was chaos.
情况一片混乱
I’m lucky to be alive.
能活下来我觉得很幸运
Get up. You’re coming with us.
起来 你跟我们走
What? What?
什么?
We need to stay where we are So that they can find us.
我们得留在这里他们才能找到
See, there’s your problem. We don’t want to be found.
这就是问题所在 我们不想暴露
I wouldn’t mess around With that if i were you.
我要是你的话肯定不会拿着那东西乱跑
It can’t hurt To try and call someone else. Oh, it can hurt.
试着播几个号♥码又没什么? 有关系
What’d you do? I didn’t do anything.
你按了什么? 什么都没碰
Your friend–charlotte.
你们的朋友charlotte
She’s moving.
她在移♥动♥
And she’s moving fast.
移♥动♥的很快
She’s running from something.
她在逃脱什么
according To this, she’s right here.
据此显示 她就在这
Charlotte?!
charlotte?!
Charlotte!
charlotte!
Over there. Over there.
在那里 在那里
Vincent.
vincent
Locke’s got her.
locke抓到她了
we want to caution our viewers that the images
敬告观众朋友们下面即将出现的画面
they are about to see are graphic in nature.
未经过处理

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!