anything?
有事吗?
No, but it’s a big island.
没有 但这是个巨大的岛
The freighter could be approaching from the other side.
货船可能会从另外一边靠岸
That’s the spirit.
说得对
Juliet, you lived amongst the others.
Juliet你和那帮人一起生活过
Why would ben say
为什么ben会说
The people coming here intend to do us harm?
来这里的人是想害我们?
Because he’s a liar and he’s trying to scare us.
因为他是个骗子 想吓我们
That’s what ben does.
ben经常这样做
Or because the people coming here
或者 来这里的人
Intend to do us harm.
真的是想害我们
How many guns do you have left?
你们还有多少支枪
Hey. is that from your chopper?
那是你们直升机上的吗
Yeah, yeah. that, uh, yeah, they…
是的 它是…
Reduced the weight load when we started going down.
我们坠落时为了减轻重量扔的包裹
Ha ha. I guess that’s why they pushed me out.
我猜这也是为什么我也被推了出来
What’s this for?
这是干什么的?
I’m not in charge of, uh, packing, so…
我不是负责装备…
Um… you’re not, huh?
你没事吧?
We should, uh… you wanna keep moving?
我们该… 继续前进
Hey, daniel, why did you bring the gun?
daniel 为什么你们带枪了
Yeah… as a precaution.
只是防身之用
Precaution against what?
防什么?
Rescuing you and your people…
解救你和你的人…
Can’t really say its our primary objective.
不能说是首要任务
then what is?
那什么是?
it’s miles.
是miles
It’s miles. come on.
是miles 快来
What the hell do you mean you saw walt?
你说你看到了walt是什么意思
in a dream?
梦里吗
No dream. it was walt. only…
不是在梦里 的的确确是walt 只是…
taller.
要高一点
Taller? what, like a giant?
高一点? 像个巨人吗?
Okay, what exactly did walt tell you?
好吧 那walt到底跟你说了什么
He said I had work to do,
他说我有工作得完成
That I had to stop this woman, naomi,
那就是得阻止这个女人naomi
from bringing the rest of her people here
把她的其他人带到这里
what, you didn’t ask any follow-up questions?
你没问为什么吗
Ben had shot me and left me for dead.
Ben给了我一枪然后把我留那等死
walt saved my life, So I pretty much took him at his word.
Walt救了我,所以我照着他的话去做
He shot you, yet here you are,
他给了你一枪 你却好好
Fit as a fiddle, trompin’ through the jungle.
在森林里活蹦乱跳
The bullet went in one side, came out the other.
子弹从一边打进去从另一边出来
I’d probably be dead if I still had a kidney there.
如果我这里还是肾的话我早死了
anything else?
还有其他的要问吗
It’s down there.
在下面
hey, miles!
Miles!
miles!
miles!
is he dead?
他死了吗
Back up, handsome.
退后 帅哥
whoa, whoa, whoa! whoa, whoa! miles!
Miles!
Take it easy. it’s okay. they’re here to help us.
别冲动 他们是来帮我们的
It’s okay, miles. they’re just trying to help.
没事的miles 他们是来帮忙的
Hey! back away from him! hands where I can see ’em!
离他远点儿! 把手放在我能看见的地方
Kate, it’s all right. it’s okay.
Kate 没事的
you’re kate!
你是Kate!
You wanna tell me where naomi is?!
能告诉我naomi在哪吗
what?
什么
Naomi– the woman you killed!
naomi… 那个你杀了的女人
where is she?
她在哪
ms. gardner?
Gardner女士?
I’m miles straume. we spoke on the phone earlier.
我是miles straume 我们刚才通过电♥话♥
Oh. oh, please come in.
请进
Which room is it?
哪间房♥?
It’s upstairs at the end of the hall.
在楼上 过道最里面
I get paid in advance. $200, cash only.
先付钱 200美金 只收现金
You told me $100 on the phone. that was before my buddy at the police station
你在电♥话♥里是说100美元 那是我兄弟在警♥察♥局
Told me your grandson was murdered.
告诉我你的孙子被杀之前的价格
It’s gonna be $200.
现在要200美元了
fine.
好吧
No matter what you hear,
不管你听见什么
don’t come up.
都不要上楼来
You’re not doing your grandmother any good
你呆在这里对你祖母
Staying here, man.
一点好处也没有
You’re causing her a lot of pain.
你带给她了很多的痛苦
i…
我…
I wanna go downstairs and tell her you’ve gone.
我想下楼并告诉她你已经离开了
But the only way I’m gonna be able to do that
但是现在要我这样做的唯一条件
Is if you tell me where it is.
就是你告诉我它在哪里
so where is it?
那么它在哪里?
you can go now.
你可以走了
did it work?
这奏效了吗?
yeah.
是的
He’s at peace now.
他已经安息了
here.

You get a refund, half off.
退给你点钱 优♥惠♥你一半价格
Wasn’t as tricky as I thought.
这没有我想象中那么难
thank you.
谢谢
thank you.
谢谢了
miles. miles! hey, hey!
Miles miles
What are you doing? what are you doing?
你干嘛啊? 你要做什么?
These are good people. they why’d naomi use the damn code?
他们是好人 那为什么Naomi发送那个代码?
Yeah, you remember when she said,
是的 你还记得她说的
“tell my sister I love her”? well, she doesn’t have a sister.
“告诉我妹妹我爱她”? 她根本就没有妹妹
That’s what we’re supposed to say
那是当我们在
If we get captured and have a gun to our heads.
被捉住并且有枪指着我们脑袋时候才说的
Like right now jack here would say,
就好像现在 Jack就应该说
“tell my sister I love her.” you get it?!
“告诉我妹妹我爱她” 明白了吗?
We didn’t kill your friend. then take me to her body.
我们没有杀害你的朋友 那带我去看她的尸体
Miles, what about charlotte? what about frank? take me to naomi!
Miles 那Charlotte还有Frank呢? 带我去见Naomi!
Listen, naomi was killed, but not by us.
听着 Naomi已经死了 但不是我们干的
It was–it was a man by the name of john locke.
是… 是个叫John Locke的男人干的
He’s not with us anymore.
他现在已经不跟我们在一起了
kate, seriously, if I have to ask you again–
Kate 认真点 如果要我再问一次的话…
Look, even if I took you to her body,
听着 就算我带你去看她的尸体
You wouldn’t know what happened. I’ll know!
你还是不会知道发生了什么的 我会知道的!
Now take me to her body.
现在带我过去
alex.
alex
alex, hey.
alex, hey.
What? something I need to tell you.
什么事? 我要告诉你件事
Keep your mouth shut, mr. linus.
闭上你的嘴 Mr.Linus
Karl. now if you’re gonna sleep with my daughter,
Karl 如果你要跟我女儿睡的话
I insist you call me ben.
你还是叫我Ben比较好
Easy kid. guy’s just trying to get in your head.
放松点孩子 这个人就是想要激怒你
Go take a walk or somethin’.
去走走或干点别的吧
Mind if I ask you a question, james?
你介意我问你个问题吗? James
yeah, i do.
是的 我介意
Why’d you leave kate behind?
你为什么会离开Kate?
You’re wasting your time, yoda.
别多费口舌了 Yoda
I know it’s not pleasant, but let’s face it.
我知道这不太令人愉快 但是让我们面对它吧
You really don’t stand a chance now.
你现在真的没有机会了
chance at what?
什么机会?
James, look at yourself.
James 看看你自己
Yes, on this island,
是的 在这个岛上
You’re brave, daring, handsome.
你很勇敢大胆而且帅气
you’re someone.
你是个人物
But if you left with them…
但如果你带他们离开…
Back in the real world, a lowlife scam artist like you
回到现实社会 你这样生活在社会底层的小混混
Could never compete with a first-class surgeon.
根本竞争不过一流外科医生的
I think kate was really upset
我觉得当你选择

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!