Previously on lost
迷失前情提要
We will get you back there
我们会来接你
I’m sorry, george.
抱歉 george
Just tell my sister that I love her.
告诉我妹妹我爱她
you killed naomi! she wants her people to come here.
你杀了naomi! 她希望她的人来这里!
And trust me, when they do,
相信我 等他们来时
We had better be far away from here.
我们离这越远越好
if you want to live, you need to come with me
想活命就跟着我
no one’s going anywhere with you, john.
没人会跟着你的 John
what are you doing? same thing I’ve always done, kate
你在做什么 跟以前一样 kate…
survivin’.
活着
The thunder’s getting louder.
直升机声音越来越响了
sorry, ron.
抱歉 ron
Drone’s got nothing but seafood at 5,000 meters below.
探测器在水下5000米除了海鲜什么也没发现
You picking anything up with yours?
你那里找到什么了吗
Zip. I’m trying to get her a peek over this ridge
零蛋 我想尽快去
As soon as I can.
山脊上上看看
Sonar’s pinging up something now.
声纳发现了点东西
Hey, you wanna switch feeds?
你想切换信♥号♥♥吗
roger that.
收到 执行
I’m headed on a bearing of about 1-3-7
我正朝1-3-7方向探索
From the coordinates we pulled off our guy’s map.
从坐标上看我们超过了指定搜索区域
But don’t hold your breath.
别太吃惊
Magnetometer is picking up
磁强计在下面探测到了
A hell of a lot of anomalies down here.
探测到了大量异常磁场
A chest full of doubloons?
一箱金银财宝吗?
Keep dreaming, ron.
做梦吧你
Let’s swing around on the next bridge and recalibrate.
换到下一个山脊然后重新校准坐标
Uh… are you getting this?
这…你看到了吗?
What? what’s up?
什么? 什么东西
It’s… it’s an airplane.
是… 是架飞机
oh, my god.
我的天哪
It’s oceanic 815.
是大洋航♥空♥815号♥
This haunting footage comes to us
这段奇怪的画面是从
From the”christiane i,”
克利斯汀号♥传来的
A salvage vehicle in the indian ocean.
这艘印度洋上的海上打捞船
For more than two months,
克利斯汀号♥用了超过两个月的时间
It’s been scouring the depths of the sunda trench off bali
在巴厘岛外的巽他海深处
In search of the remains of sunken trading ships.
寻找沉没的古贸易船残骸
Late last night,
就在昨晚
Two remotely operated vehicles, or r.o.v.s.,
她的两艘远程遥控探测仪
That verified what
证实了
The national transportation safety board
国家交通运输安全委员会
Had long feared, that the commercial aircraft…
一直担心的
How you want your eggs, dan?
你的蛋要怎么做 dan?
Disappeared after departing sydney, australia,
在2004年9月22日从澳大利亚的悉尼
On september 22nd, 2004…
起飞之后就消失了的客机
So what happened? they found that missing plane?
怎么了? 他们发现了那架消失的飞机了?
This footage confirms that oceanic flight 815…
这段录象证实了大洋航♥空♥815
Dan? did in fact crash at sea.
Dan? 的确在海上坠毁了
Dan? even with this tragic discovery…
Dan? 在这悲痛的发现之后
Dan, why are you so upset? victims families say
Dan你这么伤心干嘛 受害者的家属们表示
That they’re left without any sense of closure.
他们的悲痛还远未结束
i don’t know.
我不知道
I can’t find my vest! check under your seat!
我找不到我的防弹背心 找找座位下面
i already did! get ready!
我找过了! 准备好
Here, just take mine!
把我的拿上
Everybody out! now!
所有人员跳出去! 立刻!
hey, genius! go! no, no!
跳吧 天才 不 不
go!
快跳
go!
不!
hey there.
你好
are you jack?
你是jack?
yeah, i’m jack.
对 我是jack
who are you?
你是谁?
I’m daniel faraday.
我是daniel faraday
I’m here to rescue you.
我是来这里救你们的
hey, dan.
嗨 dan
The chopper– how many of you were on it?
那架直升机 你们来了多少人?
Uh, four, including me.
包括我有4个
So what happened to the rest of them?
那其他人呢?
Yeah, yeah, i, uh, have no idea.
对 我也不清楚
I don’t know how many of ’em were able to get out
我不知道他们有多少能在
Before it went down. I just– I jumped, and I lost my, uh,
飞机坠毁之前逃出来 我跳伞了 丢了我的…
What do you call it? my–my pack.
那啥 我的 我的包
My phone was in my pack.
我的电♥话♥也在包里
if I had my phone,i would just, uh… we have a phone.
如果有电♥话♥的话就能… 我们有电♥话♥
You–you have a phone. uh…
你们有电♥话♥
Thank you. thanks.
谢了
minkowski.
Minkowski
Hey, george. it’s daniel. dan?
george吗 我是daniel Dan?
Yeah. the chopper com went dead. what the hell happened up there?
是的 直升机坠毁了 发生什么事了
Yeah, I don’t know.
是的 我也不知道
George, there was– there was an electrical storm.
George 是电磁风暴
All the instruments, they just– I think they went down.
所有的仪器都失灵了
But listen, I made–i made contact
但是 我…
with some of the survivors, and, uh, we were just, uh dan, am I on speaker?
我和一些幸存者取得了联♥系♥ 我们… 关掉扬声器行吗
Would you give me just–just one second?
能给我一分钟吗
Don’t worry. I don’t know…
别担心 我也不知道
Naomi covered for us.
Naomi替我们掩护了的
They don’t know what locke did to her.
他们不知道locke把她怎么样了
You sure about that?
你确定吗?
okay, okay.
好的 好的
So the boat hasn’t heard from anybody else yet, but, uh,
船还没有收到其他人的信息 但是…
These are g.p.s. transponders,
这是G.p.s.异频雷达收发机
And my team and I are all wearing these.
我们队里所有的人都有这个
The transponders will send the locations back to the ship,
收发机会把我们的位置发送到船上
And then the ship will send
然后船会把位置信♥号♥♥
All the locations back into the phones.
再发回到手♥机♥上
Uh… oh, there is my signal right there,
这…那是我的信♥号♥♥
And hopefully, we’ll get the signals
希望我们能尽快收到
From the rest of the team soon.
队里其他人的信♥号♥♥
Will you help me find ’em?
能帮我找到他们吗
absolutely. okay.
当然 好的
thank you.
谢谢
Hey, where are the rest of your people?
你们其他人在那
Most of them are back at the beach.
大部分都在海滩上
most of them?
大部分?
Dude, what’s wrong with you?
伙计 你是怎么了
You’re gonna get struck by lightning.
你会被雷击中的
Storm’s about to pass, hugo.
风暴就快要过去了 Hugo
It’s a freakin’ monsoon. we gotta…
现在可是雨季 我们得…
let’s go.
走吧
Why you going east?
为什么朝东边走
I thought you said the barracks were due south.
你不是说房♥子在南边吗
Because, james, we have to make a little detour first.
因为 james我们得先绕一下路
detour to what?
绕路去哪
There’s a cabin I have to go to.
我得去个小房♥子(cabin有客舱的意思)
But the cabin was back that way.
但是那客舱不是在那边吗
What did you say, hugo?
hugo 你在说什么
i, uh,
我…
Thought your were talking about the airplane cabin.
以为你在说飞机的客舱
Why are we wasting our time going to some shack anyway?
为什么我们要浪费时间去个破屋
because we’re supposed to.
因为我们必须去
Right, like you were supposed to throw a knife
对 就好象你必须扔一把刀
Into that naomi chick’s back?
在naomi那个小妞的背上
You mind telling us who you’re getting
你不妨说这是
your orders from, colonel kurtz?
库兹上校的命令?(现代启示录马龙·白兰度饰演的)
I got ’em from walt.
我是从walt那里知道的
Jack still isn’t back?
Jack还没有回来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!